Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. (4058 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Professionals Hail Tinubu / Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ Lagosboy and other haters of Tinubu .

I hope you are all seeing how real politic is played to devastating effect? I hope you can all now give this guy his dues and acknowledge his political vision, sagacity and brilliance? Lagosboy, you shouted "imposition" yet have th people not spoken in favour of Remi Tinubu? Did she not win her seat democratically in the election ordinary Nigerians are allowed to vote in as opposed to Party affairs where candidates can emerge via several methods?

Who is right today ? Is it those of you (like Lagosboy) wo told of of the "sickening" dislike for Tinubu's method that will see his "imposition"disgraced or those of us who told you that ACN is united and that the real votes would reveal that what enemies of ACN term imposition will be shown to be negotiated emergence of candidate (very legal) with how ACN will win most seats? You all shouted that Tinubu is hated and will be dsgraced yet the man , as usual , has put you all to shame . Welcome to how politics is played effectively on the ground without emotions or grandstanding. I predict that ACN will clear th Guber in all States but Ondo.  cool cool

@Lagosboy. By the way, My Unce won a Senatorial seat for the ACN Party. We dey jubilate . Up ACN !!!!!! Up Tinubu !!!!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/latest-parliamentary-elections-results-live

LAGOS STATE

Lagos CENTRAL     ACN-Oluremi  Tinubu
Lagos EAST     ACN- Gbenga Bareehu Ashafa

OGUN STATE

Ogun CENTRAL     ACN-Olugbenga Onaolapo
Ogun EAST     ACN-Sefiu Adegbenga Kaka

OSUN STATE

Osun CENTRAL     ACN-Olusola Adeyeye
Osun EAST     ACN-omoworare Babajide Christopher
Osun WEST     ACN-Mudashiru Oyetunde

OYO STATE

Oyo CENTRAL     ACN-Ayoade Adeseun
Oyo SOUTH     ACN-Olufemi Lanlehin

Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by ektbear: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
Too early to be celebrating when ACN mandates are being stolen in Kwara, Benue, Anambra and Akwa Ibom angry angry angry
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by idupaul: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
Are u the one who stole A C N mandate in benue , A C N lost fair and square
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Too early to be celebrating when ACN mandates are being stolen in Kwara, Benue, Anambra and Akwa Ibom angry angry angry

My brother , the PDP will always rig. Has all that happened to the Akwa Ibom Guber candidate not shown you what was to come? This is part of the point I make with this thread. OBJ and the might of the PDP could never take Lagos and Tinubu , since then, has even grown more in stature and intelligent strategising that he is now strong enough to defend the entire SW and checkmate mapratices here . No be easy thing and this is why I said every region searching for good governance needs its own dogged fighter like Tinubu , with money and clout, to deliver them from the PDP. I said Tinub was a necessary evil . I hope the meaning of that is now crystl clear to those who talk with  a lot of idealism and no pragmatism.

Tinubu cannot be in several places at one time. His Yoruba haters should t least be greatful that we have this man around , in the SW region, to keep the PDP away so that we are not in for another 4 years of underdevelopment.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ruling-party-desperate-bid-alter-vote-tallies-imo-akwa-ibom-delta-benue-and-adamawa

SaharaReporters learnt that party operatives are conniving with unscrupulous electoral officials to falsify final result figures in key remote areas.
The situation applies to the Senate President, David Mark, who was losing to another retired army general, Lawrence Onoja of the Action Congress of Nigeria, in Benue South senatorial district in Benue State. But overnight, Mr. Mark had successfully inflated vote figures in four local government areas that erased the lead of his opponent and handed him victory this morning. Both candidates are celebrating victory in different parts of the state.

In Adamawa State, our sources disclosed that Governor Murtala Nyako deployed state resources and policemen overnight to sweep through far-flung remote areas of the state to snatch the senatorial districts in the state for the PDP.

In Kwara state, where the incumbent governor, Bukola Saraki, was declared winner this morning, ACN officials have asserted that the final vote figures announced did not reflect the polling booth results available to the party. Our sources indicated that Mr. Saraki was also losing the election in the state, but his fortune changed suddenly.

Imo state has had its own unique brand of electoral fraud related to yesterday’s elections. “From the outset, election materials were diverted by Governor Ikedi Ohakim’s people,” said a source in the state. Our sources indicate that Mr. Ohakim’s men were actively doctoring final figures late into this morning in order to ensure victory for PDP candidates.

Yesterday, our correspondents in Akwa Ibom as well as numerous sources revealed that the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) was performing impressively in the state. However, INEC officials have been slow in releasing final results in the state, feeding widespread fears that the governor, Godswill Akpabio, and his men are manipulating the figures.

Delta State is another arena where the PDP’s rigging machine is making last ditch efforts to subvert the electorate. Our sources revealed that the PDP had lost significant ground to the Democratic People’s Party (DPP).

However, some reports reaching SaharaReporters from the state disclose that Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and his henchmen were in desperate mode, rehashing the same process of rigging that caused widespread dissatisfaction with the court-ordered rerun governorship election earlier this year. In that governorship election, Mr. Uduaghan bribed INEC officials who inflated figures from key local government areas in the riverine areas of the state.

As at the time of filing this report, the returning officer of INEC in Isoko South and North federal constituencies has been goaded by Uduaghan men to go to Asaba to declare the results of these two areas after he refused to do so about an hour ago.

Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by sbeezy8: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
tinubu is a needed guy in the SW.

its in the hands of the newly ELECTED FREE AND FAIR sen and reps to make the change on the state level.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
sbeezy8:

tinubu is a needed guy in the SW.
its in the hands of the newly ELECTED FREE AND FAIR sen and reps to make the change on the state level.

That is the point I make to idealist SW folks who cannot pragmatically see what must be seen. Real opposition politics in Nigerian   , that will be effective, requires those who can match the PDP , strategy for strategy . Many men can be effective Politicians (eg Fashola)  but very few have the stomach, like Tinubu, for the dirty work that must be put in to fight a very wicked and callous ruling Party.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
I salute Tinubu, I salute ACN. Beyond having the money and dirt to fight PDP, Tinubu's choice of candidates is another factor working for him. When you have the likes of Fashola, Aregbesola, Oshiomole, Fayemi as your candidates, it becomes easy to sell your party.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Musiwa13: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
how can you claim tinubu made that happen. tinubu is not telling you the truth.  here is my prove that tinubu is only telling  false claim.

Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by sbeezy8: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
Gbawe:

That is the point I make to idealist SW folks who cannot pragmatically see what must be seen. Real opposition politics in Nigerian  , that will be effective, requires those who can match the PDP , strategy for strategy . Many men can be effective Politicians (eg Fashola)  but very few have the stomach, like Tinubu, for the dirty work that must be put in to fight a very wicked and callous ruling Party.

true
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Musiwa13: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
tinubu is only claiming glory for what he did not work for. see my facebook
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Lagosboy: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Gbawe
Common you are more than this and stop all these unwarranted praise, despite my dislike for Tinubu i was never under any illusion that ACN will not do well in the SW. Everyone hates PDP and the only alternative is ACN, it is these kind of praises that turn politicians into demi gods. The fact that ACN won still does not make imposition of candidates right buddie, i am never a beleiver in the end justifying the means. Remi Tinubus victory at the expense of Labour party's name and logo missing from the ballot paper  undecided is something that has to be looked into.

Your uncle won and I congratulate you and him , couple of my friends in ACN also won their house of rep seats and they had my support. SW has never voted PDP before and the only difference this time is JEGAs odified option A4 period, there is nothing more. OBJ has always lost his poling booth and there was nothing different in this election except there is not much remote ares in the SW where mass rigging could have been perpetrated. People waited by their votes and thanks to them.

By and large I am happy to see the demise of PDP in the SW and the North.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
Jarus:

I salute Tinubu, I salute ACN. Beyond having the money and dirt to fight PDP, Tinubu's choice of candidates is another factor working for him. When you have the likes of Fashola, Aregbesola, Oshiomole, Fayemi as your candidates, it becomes easy to sell your party.

This is the thing. They say he is evil yet the man is always courting 'saints' . Does that make sense to any sane person? I would think it would be more logical for Tinubu to go for outright thugs like Oyinola, Alao-Akala to jusify what his haters say about him. Instead, the reality is that the ACN is a Party of performers and progressives.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Kilode1: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

That is the point I keep trying to push, while GEJ and his PDP goons are trying to put a new spin on this election by declaring themselves fair and trustworthy, We clearly see that ACN only won in states where it will be Suicidal for PDP to rig massively.

Like Gbawe pointed out, Tinubu and the ACN were almost impossible to defeat in most SW states, That is the legacy of Tinubu's 12 years of opposition, hate him or like him, it is what it is.

But we cannot clap for JEGA when we still hear reports of REC and returning officers trying to change results, bribery, ballot snatching and the likes from battle ground states like Kwara, Benue, Delta, Akwa Ibom and even parts of Edo. I see nothing to rejoice here, If anything we should be congratulating ACN, CPC and the vigilant people of Nigeria in those places where the opposition have popular support.

As far as I am concerned, the Jury is still out on JEGA and INEC.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Musiwa13: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
k
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Lagosboy: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
Gbawe:

This is the thing. They say he is evil yet the man is always courting 'saints' . Does that make sense to any sane person? I would think it would be more logical for Tinubu to go for outright thugs like Oyinola, Alao-Akala to jusify what his haters say about him. Instead, the reality is that the ACN is a Party of performers and progressives.

There are no saints anywhere , omo buruku lojo tie and people that dont like him e,g myself, dislike him based on principles and nothing more! . ACN were bound to win the SW for sure, anyway join us next week in dealing PDP the final blow b voting for Buhari. Have you seen CPC''s success in the norh as well?

I dont understand how the SE region voted massively for PDP in Abia, Imo and Enugu
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
Kilode?!:

That is the point I keep trying to push, while GEJ and his PDP goons are trying to put a new spin on this election by declaring themselves fair and trustworthy, We clearly see that ACN only won in states where it will be Suicidal for PDP to rig massively.

Like Gbawe pointed out, Tinubu and the ACN were almost impossible to defeat in most SW states, That is the legacy of Tinubu's 12 years of opposition, hate him or like him, it is what it is.

But we cannot clap for JEGA when we still hear reports of REC and returning officers trying to change results, bribery, ballot snatching and the likes from battle ground states like Kwara, Benue, Delta, Akwa Ibom and even parts of Edo. I see nothing to rejoice here, If anythin,g we should be congratulating ACN, CPC and the vigilant people of Nigeria in those places where the opposition have popular support.

As far as I am concerned, the Jury is still out on JEGA and INEC.

My brother, I totally agree with you and this is why I said every region needs its own Tinubu to checkmate the PDP. This thread is not celebratory alone . It is to highlight the efforts of Tinubu many take for granted . OBJ , a far more callous rigger than GEJ IMO, did not attempt to rig Lagos for the PDP desite rigging blatantly elsewhere to the extent that the 2007 elections were termed , by international observers , as "one of the worst election in history ". Folks better make no mistake that the PDP did not 'consider its options' in the SW. It was Tinubu that helped them to realise that they better not try any shite. Folks were ready for them . Trust me.

This is why I have not joined any thread to praise GEJ or JEGA. I know what is really happening to ACN candidates outside the SW and it aint pretty or a departure to what was seen in the past.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
Lagosboy:

There are no saints anywhere , omo buruku lojo tie and people that dont like him e,g myself, dislike him based on principles and nothing more! . ACN were bound to win the SW for sure, anyway join us next week in dealing PDP the final blow b voting for Buhari. Have you seen CPC''s success in the norh as well?

I dont understand how the SE region voted massively for PDP in Abia, Imo and Enugu

My brother the "Saints"is qualified i.e 'Saints' to show that it is not literal. Rather , my point is that Tinubu , compared to OBJ for example , consistently backs those we can all agree are somewhat decent and likely to deliver.

ACN were bound to win the SW for sure, anyway join us next week in dealing PDP the final blow b voting for Buhari.

Amen. In that mission of kicking the PDP out we are brothers.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Kilode1: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
LOL @ Aare Musiwa. It's ok sir.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by yeswecan(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Gbawe

The very idea of having an "Undisputed Heavyweight Champion" who by the way did not vie for any National/state seat neither is he a party chairman is quite disturbing to me. Your post gives the right to use the forbidden word "God father ism" and to think that your rationale is to glorify this term in practice is more disturbing.

You could have expressed your thought in a way that makes more sense - this glorification of godfather in Nigeria politics makes is rubbish. You are supporting the right thing for the wrong reason - the real glory goes to the people who made the choice not Tinubu
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
yeswecan:

@Gbawe

The very idea of having an "Undisputed Heavyweight Champion" who by the way did not vie for any National/state seat neither is he a party chairman is quite disturbing to me. Your post gives the right to use the forbidden word "God father ism" and to think that your rationale is to glorify this term in practice is more disturbing.
You could have expressed your thought in a way that makes more sense - this glorification of godfather in Nigeria politics makes is rubbish. You are supporting the right thing for the wrong reason - the real glory goes to the people who made the choice not Tinubu

Man mi, why not try to be fair even if you dislike Tinubu? No one is glorifying any godfather. Tinubu is a founding member of the ACN who is still active in Party affairs. He is not acting in anyway different to men like Ken Nnamani  who are also not running for any position yet they are campaigning for candidates in their Party and supporting them with cash and anything else required. If Tinubu has motivated everyone to turn out to vote  and protect their vote then we can praise him , wether you like it or not, for using proactive, legal and justifiable methods to rid the SW of PDP influence.

The godfather to be hated is one who annoints a candidate and bullies everyone out of the way , including the electorate, as OBJ did for Yar Adua, Andy Ubah et al. If you want us to now put Tinubu in that category then you are simply trying to make the crime fit the man because Tinubu, so far as these elections are concerned, has done nothing wrong. He has merely ensured that , this time, our votes counted . Many would praise him for that as I do now rather than tag him a godfather to condemn.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Beaf: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
All Hail Tinubu! Drug lord and thief. The new undiputed heavyweight champion of the SW? shocked
I cannot understand how any educated or civil mind could even form the above cringeworthy thoughts.

Next thing, we would be building shrines to Ibori and IBB; though, I guess Tinubu's case is softened by the thinly veiled ethnic bigotry on this thread.

Thank God GEJ is providing momentous changes to our political terrain; political mafia dons and ethnically bigoted methods will be history in under two years. ACN is better led by the likes of Fashola, or it will remain a regional party, only ever making the rare tem[porary breakout into new territory. Tinubu only appeals to bigots.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by pluto04(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
yeswecan:

@Gbawe

I fully agree with your view. It shows the value system of the original poster glorifying a godfather who collects 15% of Lagos IGR every month leaving leaving 17million people to live on the remaining 85%!
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Poster, are you not ashamed that you are infact hailing ONE MAN's probably CONTROL of such an area in a DEMOCRATIC system?  We are fighting for Democracy -- a right to have more control over our own destiny as individuals but here you are celebrating one man's supposed success in gaining control OVER the lives and affairs of so many? Am I missing something here?? lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided Isn't this the very same "Baba ke . . . ti emi ni gbogbo" mentality that we are seeking to put an end to??
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by fstranger3(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
WHat happens after the undisputed heavy weight champion dies of get locked in prison?

What would happen to the party post Tinubu era?

the OP is educated, but has a low IQ.

Knows the essence of votes in a dempocracy, but has little understanding of what democracy is all about.

:::SMH:::

This is really shameful.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by mensdept: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tinubu has emerged as the victor in the just concluded round of voting. Of course, we all know that Yoruba people or leadership choose their own leaders, and these leaders have them in mind while in Abuja. This can not be said for the Southern Minorities or Igbo folks.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Basseti: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

So ACN wins. Then its free and fair.
They lose. Then it is rigged.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by efisher(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
I think ACN's popularity has more to do with Fashola's excellent performance than any other thing. The S.Westerners know how to deal with those who fail them and reward those who do well.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by fstranger3(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
mens dept:

Tinubu has emerged as the victor in the just concluded round of voting. Of course, we all know that Yoruba people or leadership choose their own leaders, and these leaders have them in mind while in Abuja. This can not be said for the Southern Minorities or Igbo folks.

I know!

When Tinubu puts his dirty fingers inside Lagos state coffers and take out N2 Billion Naira at the end of this month, we need not shout, after all he is doing it for the ordinary person on the street.

When his wife diverts constituency money to their private accounts, its all for the good of the ordinary citizens; after all, Tinubu shares his private account with the rest of us.

Thank God for Tinubu. The Messiah we have long waited for grin
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
why dont you let her divert the money first before accusing her of what she didnt do.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by yeswecan(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Man mi, why not try to be fair even if you dislike Tinubu? No one is glorifying any godfather. Tinubu is a founding member of the ACN who is still active in Party affairs. He is not acting in anyway different to men like Ken Nnamani  who are also not running for any position yet they are campaigning for candidates in their Party and supporting them with cash and anything else required. If Tinubu has motivated everyone to turn out to vote  and protect their vote then we can praise him , wether you like it or not, for using proactive, legal and justifiable methods to rid the SW of PDP influence.

The godfather to be hated is one who annoints a candidate and bullies everyone out of the way , including the electorate, as OBJ did for Yar Adua, Andy Ubah et al. If you want us to now put Tinubu in that category then you are simply trying to make the crime fit the man because Tinubu, so far as these elections are concerned, has done nothing wrong. He has merely ensured that , this time, our votes counted . Many would praise him for that as I do now rather than tag him a godfather to condemn.

@Gbawe

Tinubu is a counter-godfather and i didn't make that up your post did. If he talks like a one and act like one, then he might as well be a godfather.    A godfather in PDP is no different from a Godfather in ACN neither is it any different in APGA or CPC if there is any in such case. Your analogy is laughable as no one would praise Nnamani  for PDP wins. If this guy actually possess unwarranted influence in his party that has so far manifested in imposition of any kind, displayed in influence on a government he isn't part of - then he is not any less than a PDP godfather.  I think even worst.

We should be careful not to create a mobster in  opposition to PDP -  My take has always been sum in simple terms "ACN would do better without Tinubu"  the sight or sense of a political party been one man's playground is in its very nature appalling. At least PDP had factions and OBJ was constantly challenged.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, are you not ashamed that you are infact hailing ONE MAN's probably CONTROL of such an area in a DEMOCRATIC system? We are fighting for Democracy -- a right to have more control over our own destiny as individuals but here you are celebrating one man's supposed success in gaining control OVER the lives and affairs of so many?

You , rather, should be ashamed for your undemocratic talk. You mention "control" and "democratic system" in the same sentence yet you don't recognise the oxymoron in your own writing that would make you see you are the one showing undemocratic intolerance. Where is the "control" you have conjured out of the air to malign Tinubu? Did the ACN steal all the positions they gained or did the win it democraticaly via gaining the votes of the electorate?

This is what I praise Tinubu for.

He has given achievers like Fashola and Oshiomhole a platform upon which to achieve their politial ambition.

It is only logical for sane folks to want more achievers in place of indolent PDP loots.

Based on the two statements above , it is logical for folks to prefer Tinubu ACN's legislative candidates to that of others because the ACN guber candidates have shown they can deliver . The ACN Governors are also men with good history so , in the same vein, many SW folks are justified to hope that ACN legislative candidates will also be decent folks who can deliver.

Now that these ACN candidates, Nigerians democratically voted for , have won in free and fair polls it is appropriate to give credit to the man who supported them.

There is no "control" here and you are just lashing out hypocritically due to sheer frustration to te extent you are no longer thinking logically to see that this is democracy at work even if you do not like it and prefer to see it as "control".

Everything the ACN did yesterday was done fairly and within the ambits of the law. You should be adult and mature enough to acknowledge the democratic choice Nigerians have made rather than write that I hail "probable control of  Tinubu" as if Tinubu forced other grown adults to vote ACN against their will  All we have seen is democracy at work. It would be wrong if I was praising election rigging or violence. Instead I am praising the legitmate effort of a man who helped a Party , most feel can deliver, defeat representatives of a Party that has decimated the SW region with poverty and underdevelopment for 12 years !!! The problem with you is that you are too idealist to realise that you stand for nothing in particular and that in fact you regularly end up contradicting yourself and displaying patent intolerance. It is how ACN sweeped the poll that rings the "control" alarm bell in your head . In your utopian mind one Party sweeping most positions in a poll, never mind it is the democratic will of the people, cannot be a good thing. What do you propose in a democracy ? That the number of seats one Party can win be limited so they don't have "control"?
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Musiwa13: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
thist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Will Not Run In 2015 - Reuben Abati / 'Brigadier General' Al Mustapha Should Replace Lt Gen OA Ihejirika As COAS, ASAP / E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.