Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! (279 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by testimonydiary: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
I want to share a remarkable testimony of God's love, grace, and His incredible way of working wonders in our lives.

A few weeks ago, I received a call from my client, who I remotely work with here in Nigeria while she's abroad. We have been working together on various projects for some years now. So she called me after she attended a function in Nigeria and was about leaving to inform me that she had a surprise for me.

In her words, she said: "God put it in our hearts to give you a car" (herself and amazing husband she meant).

They asked me and my husband to meet them at a location. We went and saw the car waiting for us. We couldn't believe our eyes when we were handed over the keys! Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized the profound truth - God had orchestrated this beautiful surprise through the heart of my client. It was a manifestation of divine love and a testament to the power of faith.

This experience has taught me that God's blessings often come in unexpected ways and through unexpected people. It reaffirms my faith in His divine plan and His ability to work wonders in our lives. I am humbled, grateful, and overwhelmed by the love that surrounds us, reminding me that God's love knows no bounds.

I want to encourage each of you to remain faithful and open to the blessings that God wants to bestow upon you. Sometimes, His greatest miracles are waiting just around the corner. My heart is full of gratitude, and I wanted to share this testimony to inspire and uplift all those who read it.

Please, never lose faith in the power of prayer, don't stop believing in God, and never grow weary of doing what's right, no matter the circumstances. Remember, there is always a reward for all our actions. Continue planting the seeds of goodness with your character and dealings with others, all to bring glory to God.

A big thank you to my amazing client and her husband, for your obedience to God's call and for being the vessel through which this incredible blessing was delivered.

To God be the glory!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by Righteousness2(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hallejuah!!
JESUS Saves
JESUS Heals
JESUS Delivers
JESUS Promotes
JESUS Protects
JESUS Blesses
JESUS Lifts

Life is not by Struggle! It is a Gift from GOD.
Connect yourself genuiely to this Good GOD.
Live for Him
Live in obedience to HIS word
Be Meaingful to GOD.
Leave the rest for Him to Handle

2 Likes

Re: My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by ahnie: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
I m happy for you maam
Re: My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by thorpido(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Where is the picksaw?
Re: My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by TenQ: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
testimonydiary:
I want to share a remarkable testimony of God's love, grace, and His incredible way of working wonders in our lives.

A few weeks ago, I received a call from my client, who I remotely work with here in Nigeria while she's abroad. We have been working together on various projects for some years now. So she called me after she attended a function in Nigeria and was about leaving to inform me that she had a surprise for me.

In her words, she said: "God put it in our hearts to give you a car" (herself and amazing husband she meant).

They asked me and my husband to meet them at a location. We went and saw the car waiting for us. We couldn't believe our eyes when we were handed over the keys! Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized the profound truth - God had orchestrated this beautiful surprise through the heart of my client. It was a manifestation of divine love and a testament to the power of faith.

This experience has taught me that God's blessings often come in unexpected ways and through unexpected people. It reaffirms my faith in His divine plan and His ability to work wonders in our lives. I am humbled, grateful, and overwhelmed by the love that surrounds us, reminding me that God's love knows no bounds.

I want to encourage each of you to remain faithful and open to the blessings that God wants to bestow upon you. Sometimes, His greatest miracles are waiting just around the corner. My heart is full of gratitude, and I wanted to share this testimony to inspire and uplift all those who read it.

Please, never lose faith in the power of prayer, don't stop believing in God, and never grow weary of doing what's right, no matter the circumstances. Remember, there is always a reward for all our actions. Continue planting the seeds of goodness with your character and dealings with others, all to bring glory to God.

A big thank you to my amazing client and her husband, for your obedience to God's call and for being the vessel through which this incredible blessing was delivered.

To God be the glory!

Congratulations!
When the Lord finally takes you to your destination, I remember to Freely give others.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by testimonydiary: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Profound! God be praised

Righteousness2:
Hallejuah!!
JESUS Saves
JESUS Heals
JESUS Delivers
JESUS Promotes
JESUS Protects
JESUS Blesses
JESUS Lifts

Life is not by Struggle! It is a Gift from GOD.
Connect yourself genuiely to this Good GOD.
Live for Him
Live in obedience to HIS word
Be Meaingful to GOD.
Leave the rest for Him to Handle
Re: My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by testimonydiary: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thank you ma'am

ahnie:
I m happy for you maam
Re: My Client Just Gave Me A Car And Said God Told Her To!!! by testimonydiary: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thank you 🙏

TenQ:

Congratulations!
When the Lord finally takes you to your destination, I remember to Freely give others.

Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order / Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) / T.D Jakes' Denies Attending Wild Sex Parties With P Diddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.