Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) (38059 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / Libya Rebels Reject Gadhafi’s Offer For Negotiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
Even if for devil's sake Ghadaffi is as evil as being touted by America and the rest of the gullible world. What right does America have to invade another country. This is sick and it's communicable.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by lailaiwala: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
al-qaeda:

personally i think this is the last time the west and the so-called un will have a chance to invade or topple any govt. china and russia will always veto them if military force is not removed from the equation.

dream on.

afam4eva:

Even if for devil's sake Ghadaffi is as evil as being touted by America and the rest of the gullible world. What right does America have to invade another country. [/b]This is sick and it's communicable.

they'll do it again and again. we don't know when it will end. when another great satan takes their place maybe.

Roland17:

[b]What was Ghadaffi's sin against NATO and the west
, Libya is an independent sovereign nation, what have they gained? Ghadaffi was a dictator, but was a leader, something the west dread so much in Africa.

Follow the money oil. black gold!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by DOGIDOPE: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
i wonder when they would invade this our God forsaken country and corrupt leaders looters,it is long over due jo.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
Roland17:

And you honestly feel the west does not dread Mandela for bringing an end to Apartheid in South Africa? (check your books well and do better research) and what makes Thabo Mbeki different from other corrupt presidents in Africa,  its a big shame to Africa.

Why is the west not invading Saudi Arabia where there are no women rights, where extra judicial killings are carried out without any process, African leaders are portrayed as evil, they are caged like animals during trials, they are dragged on the streets of their country dead, while people like Gorbachev and other genocide criminals are celebrated and conveyed in convoys for trials, they are forgiven and have moved on.

We keep belittling ourselves every day,  
You have some point there but you never seen beyond the peripheral. In the first case KSA is under monarchical leadership. The people have not gone on any rampage demanding for their leader to renounce his thrown and none of the monarchy of KSA been subjected his people to over 42 years of tyranny,etc.

There is a report Saif Al-Islam has been shot in the leg.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
buzugee:

my brain may be small but it aint so small that i can only come up with 2 words 'cretin' and 'morooooon' .the point here is, go and sit down somewhere and stop coming across as a petulant lil child. i am assuming you are a grown azzzzz man so start acting like one

Thank God, you agree your brain is small. Sit down somewhere and stop coming across like an ediot and you will not have a problem with me.

Shut up and learn!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBbfnDzhXwo[/flash]

twinstaiye:

Oh man, you have been brainwashed to the tilt. Na wah oooo. But you dont give a hoot about thousands of civilians killed while they were doing their "legitimate" mass murder of Libyans, nor do you care about blacks being killed indiscriminately by the Alqaedas they called rebels. I guess when they wanted to invade Sirte which was a civilians populated city, you dont give a hoot about the civilians there, or are they not the same civilians they brainswahsed people like you they were protecting before invading Libya? Oh I almost forgot they are not benghazi civilians
One thing is that Gadaffi over stayed his welcomed, the other thing is that your so called western intervention is arbitrary, murderous and selifish in nature. Tell me anything to justify that is a bullshit. Am outta here.

List the wars you know where atrocities don't take place or peopl don't die.

I wait.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by eros(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
The man got what was coming to him. He wanted to die a martyr in his country and he died a dictator.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
afam4eva:

Even if for devil's sake Ghadaffi is as evil as being touted by America and the rest of the gullible world. What right does America have to invade another country. This is sick and it's communicable.

What right don't they have?

If Abacha was sending the state forces to kill everyone in your Igbo village will you say "America, stay out! This is a sovereign country. What right do you have to stop this?"

Answer!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by buzugee(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2011
as per ghaddafi, well, there is a battle and there is a war. as a man who chooses not to be blighted by myopia, i will focus on the war instead of the battle. i think what has happened today is not good news. there is hidden agendas behind what happened today. but if i choose to focus on the battle, meaning all the grievances people had with him (he supposedly killed a bunch of folks. dunno how true that is myself  but thats what they say) well in that case you live by the sword you die by the sword. its a sad day though. but hey. life goes on right ??
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Roland17(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
all4naija:

You have some point there but you never seen beyond the peripheral. In the first case KSA is under monarchical leadership. The people have not gone on any rampage demanding for their leader to renounce his thrown and none of the monarchy of KSA been subjected to over 42 years of tyranny,etc.

There is a report Saif Al-Islam has been shot in the leg.  

How are the people supposed to protest when they don't have rights to do that? recently some women took to the streets for the right to drive and i demand an answer on why the US and NATO is avoiding Iran, South Korea and China which has the worst human rights records
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by lindabon: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
SMH.
broadcasting such gruesome images of Gadaffi? how can someone be encouraging an celebrating violence? Will u.s, u.k, and all the rest support such demonstrations in their own country, talk less of celebrating it!?

Why is it all about the terror of "gaddafi's government", why not broadcast "the oil exploitations" and the gains for "the west".
They publicise "hunger and poverty" in Africa while they know that they are the one's gaining from our predicament by actively conniving with our brain-dead leaders!

Now, almost Every single Libyan has a "gun" which i'm sure the west must have supplied a large number of the ammunitions to them. Will the west encourage distribution and ownership of ammunitions in their own country under any controllable circumstance?
How is this going to look in the nearest future? Are all the Libyan going to willingly surrender their guns after this "victory"!. NO! For a very while, Libyans are going to live in terror of themselves before any other change or revolution may follow (Now only God knows how long this is gonna be).  Now that Gaddafi is dead, I'm sure the west will be so busy exploiting their oil to even think about dealing with these security issues that are bound to follow! Soon, Libya is going to be left in abject poverty that will be even worse than that of their African counterparts.  angry angry angry

Gaddaffi may have been wrong in his ways, but anything the west have a hand in, under the pretence that they are "doing good" or "trying to help", I'm always forced to take the opposite side . . . cos overtime, I've come to realize that NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THE WEST! They continue to be a bunch of opportunist and blood thirsty Vampires in my Book!

Gosh!! When are Africans going to learn!! SMH! ? ? >  undecided undecided undecided
Watching the news and seeing Libyans celebrating and constantly thanking the west for their assistance, I can't help thinking "What a bunch of fools"!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by HyeBits: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
@Roland17

Don't mind our people. We so much belittle our persons in this fierce competing world, the reason we are still in this state. If Bush were African leader, he would have been made to face war crime. For a war that was wage on deceit, a war that killed over 500,000 children in Iraq both directly and indirectly. Well, If you want to keep a thing for Africa forever, hide it in the library. This is Africa my brother.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by DOGIDOPE: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
come to think of it,why was his head resting on a woman breast?na so he like breast reach?na wa for this man o,even in death hjm still wan suck breast.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
There is a report Saif Al-Islam might be dead as well. He was badly injured in an attack on his fleeing convoy.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

What right don't they have?

If Abacha was sending the state forces to kill everyone in your Igbo village will you say "America, stay out! This is a sovereign country. What right do you have to stop this?"

Answer!

I can't believe you're saying this. So, America can just badge in on any sovereign country simply because they are America? Are you kidding yourself?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Roland17(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
The inability of Africans to think analytically has made the media propaganda against Africans and the US sell, this same media propaganda controlled by the west has succeed in painting the middle east and Islam evil.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by buzugee(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Thank God, you agree your brain is small. Sit down somewhere and stop coming across like an ediot and you will not have a problem with me.

Shut up and learn!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBbfnDzhXwo[/flash]

List the wars you know where atrocities don't take place or peopl don't die.

I wait.
like i said Sagamite, i think, we, the residents of NL have given you enough leeway and enough time to start acting like an adult. we have all ignored your childish tantrums and played along with you for so long because we thought you were a special child. well we have all run out of patience with your petulance. its time you either see a shrink or stay away from the computer. whichever one suits you the best. like latifah we have had it up to here
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
Roland17:

How are the people supposed to protest when they don't have rights to do that? recently some women took to the streets for the right to drive and i demand an answer on why the US and NATO is avoiding Iran, South Korea and China which has the worst human rights records
I am tired of responding to clear or answers within your disposal to your questions. You should have asked yourself for how long Gaddafi has been in power and why now? It takes time and logistic. Probably those countries will meet their fates one day. Please, excuse me of not responding to your questions in the future.

Thank you!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
afam4eva:

America intervened on humanitarian grounds. do you want them to watch on the sideline while Ghadafi slaughters his citizens in cold blood? are you kidding me?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
afam4eva:

I can't believe you're saying this. So, America can just badge in on any sovereign country simply because they are America? Are you kidding yourself?

They have my support TO BADGE into any country where some MUTHAFCKER thinks he can kill people at will because they don't want him to rule.

Now answer my question and stop strawmanning!

Answer!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by buzugee(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
Roland17:

The inability of Africans to think analytically has made the media propaganda against Africans and the US sell, this same media propaganda controlled by the west has succeed in painting the middle east and Islam evil.
i dont think the middle east needed the western media to be painted evil. these fools have been enslaving africans for thousands of years. these fools enslave africans today in mauritania and sudan. they are an evil bunch of people (well most of them) and they need to be dealt with. its the chickens coming home to roost. the question here is, when will the caucasian chickens come home to roost  cheesy
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Roland17(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
all4naija:

I am tired of responding to clear or answers within your disposal to your questions. You should have asked yourself for how long Gaddafi has been in power and why now? It takes time and logistic. Probably those countries will meet their fates one day. Please, excuse me of not responding to your questions in the future.

Thank you!

Am honestly not disappointed at your myopic response to a clear opinion that is backed by fact.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by divinereal: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
Not sure why ppl keep talking abt the US and the west, is it not the Arab world that called on the west to bomb Ghadaffi's targets and the Libyans themselves that picked up arms and killed The Colonel? Stop with your western conspiracy theories! Libyans killed Ghadaffi, because in the least they could come to an agreement of how o run their country.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by emmatok(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
When Abacha died Nigerians took to the street celebrating.

Why are the Nigerians people opposing   the death  of Gadhafi.

Most of you shouting Africa is being  invaded should wake-up.

Africa has always been invaded and it won't stop.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
buzugee:

as per ghaddafi, well, there is a battle and there is a war. as a man who chooses not to be blighted by myopia, i will focus on the war instead of the battle. i think what has happened today is not good news. there is hidden agendas behind what happened today. but if i choose to focus on the battle, meaning all the grievances people had with him (he supposedly killed a bunch of folks. dunno how true that is myself  but thats what they say) well in that case you live by the sword you die by the sword. its a sad day though. but hey. life goes on right ??

I can no longer watch from the sidelines. You are talking like someone who eats poo for a living. Wasn't the citizens of Libya who took up arms and fought for their own freedom?

Which kind of foreign intervention are you talking about? do you want them to sit like fools and wait forever while ghadafi spends their wealth like it is his personal property?

you must be an almajiri who is a beneficiary of looted naija funds for you to support ghadafi
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
buzugee:

i dont think the middle east needed the western media to be painted evil. these fools have been enslaving africans for thousands of years. these fools enslave africans today in mauritania and sudan. they are an evil bunch of people (well most of them) and they need to be dealt with. its the chickens coming home to roost. the question here is, when will the caucasian chickens come home to roost  cheesy

You are a fool. The Libyans begged for the American's help when they were slaughtered like pigs by ghadafi. Libyans took up arms and killed that foolish dictator. So what point do you have about western intervention?

Idiot.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Princek12:

I can no longer watch from the sidelines. You are talking like someone who eats poo for a living. Wasn't the citizens of Libya who took up arms and fought for their own freedom?

Which kind of foreign intervention are you talking about? do you want them to sit like fools and wait forever while ghadafi spends their wealth like it is his personal property?

you must be an almajiri who is a beneficiary of looted naija funds for you to support ghadafi

Which citizens fought for their freedom? Is it the citizens created by the western media or the ones that fought in support of their leader.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
buzugee:

like i said Sagamite, i think, we, the residents of NL have given you enough leeway and enough time to start acting like an adult. we have all ignored your childish tantrums and played along with you for so long because we thought you were a special child. well we have all run out of patience with your petulance. its time you either see a shrink or stay away from the computer. whichever one suits you the best. like latifah we have had it up to here

You are mooron!

Shut up and learn instead of giving mooronic opinions!

And don't EVER thinking you can pick holes in my argument again. Your intellect it too low. Lets not get this far before you realise it.

Foool trying to comprehend my premise and thinking he can critique.

Emi, Sagamite? Anuofia!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by NOIBMUUL(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
PDP is next!!!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
afam4eva:

Which citizens fought for their freedom? Is it the citizens created by the western media or the ones that fought in support of their leader.

Afam, answer my question!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
with all these fools justifying what ghadafi did, no wonder Africa is retarded. all these fools are supporting a dictator who killed and slaughtered his people at will for 42 years. A tyrant, a despot who, along with his kids, squandered the oil wealth of Libya, yet no one dared speak freely.

Is that the kind of person you fools support?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by HyeBits: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
What about our history in African. They had succeeded re-writing our history. Some of their scholar did claimed that African has no history, imagine this. These are the people that we want to to trust for our destiny. If a people history is re-writen, tell me where is their heritage. Thank to African scholars like Professor Emeritus Ade Ajaye of blessed memory and others. Shame on us if at this century that suppose to be a century of liberation, we are still in the shackle of ignorance.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by buzugee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Princek12:

ok first off i do not eat poo for a living. lets throw that out there. i am quite partial to wholemeal foods and omega 3 rich oily fishes but thats besides the point. i have never supported ghaddafi. i do not support ghaddafi. i have no kind of allegiance to ghaddafi or any arabs. heck i am anti-arab. but i am also smart and savvy enough to know that this is not about ghaddafi. see thats what pisses me off. i like for people to make their intentions known. i can respect a man who breaks into my house and declares that he is here to steal my laptop. i can get with that. i cant get with a man who breaks into my house and tells me he broke in because he heard a woman crying and was trying to see if someone needed help, when he dayum well knew he was trying to rob me. i cant get with such devious people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Rebecca Enonchong Arrested, Detained In Cameroon (Pictures) / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.