Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records (33794 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by seunjungle1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
When did they become Atiku fans? Obi ti lule right? Now, Atiku is making sense to them....anything or anyway, to bring Asiwaju down is welcome by them.
They will gladly be in support of the real "Lucifer"(Satan) that wanted to overthrow GOD in heaven if that is the only option to bring Tinubu down.

Children of perdition....your tormenting na everlasting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Rossikk(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Racoon:

That is none of your business. Even if an evidence is procure against a crime committed and prosecuted many years ago to no avail, the case can be revisited. A man was recently arrested in connection with the gruesome death of Tupac Amaru Shakur that happened in 1996. The case continues.

The Criminal enigma called Bola Tinubu is a national and international shame, reproach and disgrace to Nigerians and the nation of Nigeria. This is why Nigeria is a lawless country because of you lots support for these criminally minded leaders.

I know....

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Yuri141: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Obakoolex:
I believe Tinubu is just catching cruise with Atiku and co

But if by any chance the document is released and there's incriminating evidence therein apart from football age declaration,
I will stop supporting his presidency.

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
ManirBK:
The Jagaban of Africa is talking pls comot for Road
Beeni o!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Dittodat: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Nothing will save the drug lord called Tinubu from us getting access to his school record, you can only wail on Nairaland

Typical shallow brainwashed IPOB cannibal. Obviously, you don't jack shit about the American laws. Na you go wail and cry till 2031. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by diggindeep: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Any difference between Mmesoma and She-cago State University first class accounting private part certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Confirm4real(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
You should be proud to show the world if truely you graduated with a Distinction Mr President.

You're hiding it coz something is fishy after all.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Coronavirus1: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
ManirBK:
We are not against the release of the academic documents to Atiku
Abubakar, but we applied for delay in the release of the records to
Atiku till Monday, 24 September just to correct the lies Atiku
decieved the US court with by claiming that he wanted to used the
documents as evidence in the election petition tribunal ongoing in
Nigeria, when in actual fact, he did not filed any suit on Tinubu's
academic records in all his petitions in Nigeria
What is baba hiding a man when he is asked question he will be looking for the expo that will answer the questions for him a first class baba

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Afotinu: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
ManirBK:
We are not against the release of the academic documents to Atiku
Abubakar, but we applied for delay in the release of the records to
Atiku till Monday, 24 September just to correct the lies Atiku
decieved the US court with by claiming that he wanted to used the
documents as evidence in the election petition tribunal ongoing in
Nigeria, when in actual fact, he did not filed any suit on Tinubu's
academic records in all his petitions in Nigeria

I guess you're from Burundi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by shinealight(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
CharleyBright:
I gradIuated from the University witt a 2nd Class degree. If I am asked to present it ,to the world I will gladly and proudly do so.
I am so bemused that a President keep telling Nigerians that he graduated wit.h a 1st class and when asked to show us the certificate he is doing everything possible not to have it released and even begging that the university should not release it cos it would do him great him.
Which harm could it be?
Isn't it obvious that this man is lying or hiding something
Thunder fire all those defending this forger and drug pusher.

Are you sooo pained? Better not work yourself up for heart attack….Tinubu will still be there after you’re gone oo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Evolutionism: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
I want to believe this is turning to a Prank already.

Well Nothing is real afterall.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Felaincarnated: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Coming from sumone whose surname is poverty
Jagaban2012:

You and your Atiku are chasing shadow....

Did he finish from CSU? Yes!
Does the school accept that he is one of their Alumni?
Does he sound like a graduate, Yes!

Your wailing is for 8 years then power returns to the Aboki again...una go cry blood

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Ballotti: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Infact CSU claimed they don't have
Any copy of his Passport
Any copy of his Drivers license
Any copy of his birth certificate
Any copy of his social security number
They don't even have any receipts of how he paid his school fees cus he paid in cash all through!
So what documents of Tinubu does CSU actually have?

Imagine?

IN THIS U.S.A? ? ? shocked
DID CRIMINAL STATE UNIVERSITY ADMIT A GHOST STUDENT?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by OkwuMajesty: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why is it that Nigerians love double standard? If this was Atiku or Obi issue I strongly believe that all those trying to change the story would be typing or supporting the movement.

In reality if you say you graduated and you were challenged to prove it won't you just go in and bring your records out for clarification??

Why is it difficult for our president to do it, he is the number one citizen and should lead by example... Or Nigerians should be hiding their academy records henceforth

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Maski87: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
These USA courts do the not collect egunje?
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by OgaTheTop2: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Only God knows what this Tinubu is hiding. I have lost every respect for him. Any graduates out there supporting Tinubu should be ashamed.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
seunjungle1:
When did they become Atiku fans? Obi ti lule right? Now, Atiku is making sense to them....anything or anyway, to bring Asiwaju down is welcome by them.
They will gladly be in support of the real "Lucifer"(Satan) that wanted to overthrow GOD in heaven if that is the only option to bring Tinubu down.

Children of perdition....your tormenting na everlasting.

Bros it really seems you people don't have an idea of what these issues have brought to this country. Have u actually seen how messed up our economy is. To you people this is just a way to make igbos suffer. Dollar was 190 or so when goodluck left the seat and today it's 1000 and u feel it's not a problem? I wonder if u leave in a different planet cos everyday goods keep adding money. I bought some goods from lagos since last week Tuesday buh due to increase in diesel I've not been able to receive it cos no one is ready to deliver them. U better be careful what u celebrate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by pbet15: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by snowball11(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Baba Werey on the beat! undecided

Trying so hard to prevent a supposed 1st class degree to be seen by Nigerians! undecided

Idiotic idiot! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by DaddyJapan(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
online4business:
Pa Awolowo will be spinning in his grave.

CSU was a p. O. Box university way back in the 60's pay $10k get a degree.

Dr Laura was also caught in this mess when she claimed she has a degree.

Any politician with CSU certificate paid for it.

Criminal running things ans someone is saying Nigeria will be great how manage.

Here's what is even more shameful.

The international community are distancing themselves from a crook like thief tinubu.

Yet some Nigerians believe because it's out turn we have to support him... Tribalism and nepotism at it's peak.

Before e go burn I'll be far gone you can't even see me with segun Anrinezes eyes.

What's with some entitled Nigerians and racist tropes?

Would you dare to qualify a predominantly White-populated institution, where the admissions policy is actually rigged, with the descriptors used here?

Make your point without running down an institution that absorbed Black students - thanks to the Civil Rights struggle - at a time when few did in Chicago? Don't piss on historical achievements just because you have access to the internet in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Padipadi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
ubest1:
Tinubu is just buying time nothing else he knows what he is doing but las-las judgement will come
. leave BAT alone
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by IfnobeGod20: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dittodat:

That's what you think. First, they already have his certificate. That's all they need.
They tried to get Obama and Trump's records. they both declined also. It's common sense.
Please who want to get Obama and Trump records? Mr. Man, you people should stop confusing people. It was Trump that told Obama to release his school grade during campaign, when he was making jest of him as a dull student when he was in school. Please did Trump sue for the release of Obama's grade? Capital NO.
I challenge you to show me and the world any story of Trump or Obama suing for the release of academic records of any of the duo. Please I want you to prove me wrong. Why you people are comparing the incomparable is what is baffling me and in the process confused the unsuspecting Nigerians with big lie. I am waiting for the court record on a link you can lay your hand on. Comparing verbal request with court request is the height of insanity from some of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by enemyofprogress: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
dahmie2013:
All these things are distractions for Tinubu to go against his primary role as the president. I hope he can remain focused.
distractions kill you there

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
ManirBK:
The Jagaban of Africa is talking pls comot for Road
what is the colour of your madness! Let's understand your problem exactly

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by zoedew: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by article1: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
I begin to fear this Man o, whats he housing? The man us losing public support aleeady. People are tired already

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Foodhome23: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by sejere: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Please help a brother.
I'm in need of financial assistance at this time to be able to provide food for my kids.

Your good heart of assistance will go along way in helping.

Nothing is too small.
God bless you.

Thank you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by easytig(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
My fellow nairalanders,sit tight coz shit About to hit the fan,it's going down in the land flowing with milk and honey,tinubus money and influence is useless,God is fighting the battle for the common Nigerian.tinubu will be humbled and disgraced.God will prove to tinubu that there is only one almighty God.like Pharaoh like tinubu, they will surely feel the power of the most high.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by yewit37486: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
kokakola:
You can't shame the shameless

Cocacola lol. Nice moniker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves / President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power / Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.