Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records (33841 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Whytelyon(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2023
online4business:

You're already smoking loud so it's ok if you don't know Dr Laura.

Chances are you don't even know her.

Her full name is Dr Laura Schlessinger I don give you assignment oo go and research.

If you ask any questions and I don't reply no vex I just apply the case of.

Silence is the best answer for a fooool.

Na columbia university we see there o. Nothing like CSU
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Lovenorth: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu is a devil
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Chochovini: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2023
ManirBK:
The Jagaban of Africa is talking pls comot for Road
. You are right. It‘s a good advice. COMOT FOR ROAD so as not to contract any of the bacterials that might likely come out of his dirty mouth along the horrorful foul stench oozing out as a result of his near complete rotting teeth right? likely caused by previous excessive intake of hard drugs right?
Thanks for the causion anyway. You are a live saver.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by wizelink(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Dem say school na scam but to get common first school leaving certy dey no fit. Dem go forge every certificate to use am win election. Naija politicians na broadday rubbers.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu is just playing with their intelligence by giving them false hope haha 😂
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Harrynight(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2023
ManirBK:
We are not against the release of the academic documents to Atiku
Abubakar, but we applied for delay in the release of the records to
Atiku till Monday, 24 September just to correct the lies Atiku
decieved the US court with by claiming that he wanted to used the
documents as evidence in the election petition tribunal ongoing in
Nigeria, when in actual fact, he did not filed any suit on Tinubu's
academic records in all his petitions in Nigeria

He want to collect it for Obi, there is nothing wrong with that Oga.... Tinubu is a disgrace if truly his academic records are fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Harrynight(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2023
dahmie2013:
All these things are distractions for Tinubu to go against his primary role as the president. I hope he can remain focused.

He has nothing to offer than more pain and suffering for nigeria, he doesn't qualify to be the,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by georgeakins: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:
I gradIuated from the University witt a 2nd Class degree. If I am asked to present it ,to the world I will gladly and proudly do so.
I am so bemused that a President keep telling Nigerians that he graduated wit.h a 1st class and when asked to show us the certificate he is doing everything possible not to have it released and even begging that the university should not release it cos it would do him great him.
Which harm could it be?
Isn't it obvious that this man is lying or hiding something
Thunder fire all those defending this forger and drug pusher.

Nobody knows you, so nobody will ask you to present anything.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by emerged01(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2023
ubest1:
Tinubu is just buying time nothing else he knows what he is doing but las-las judgement will come
Buying time? Yes! The records are not new,they are already scattered online,they wont be different from the ones we have been seeing online.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by The6thAustralia: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2023
ubest1:
Tinubu is just buying time nothing else he knows what he is doing but las-las judgement will come
Still will have no effect on his term in Nigeria.
There is no reasonable laws here
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Theunbothered: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2023
LikeAking:

You no get shame…

How this statement u make take get sense?
He's trying to block the academic records being submitted as evidence at the appeal court.

These people are nothing but dirty criminals.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by The6thAustralia: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Jagaban2012:

You and your Atiku are chasing shadow....

Did he finish from CSU? Yes!
Does the school accept that he is one of their Alumni?
Does he sound like a graduate, Yes!

Your wailing is for 8 years then power returns to the Aboki again...una go cry blood

Don't worry, nothing will happen to Tinubu since there is no upright system down here
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by CharleyBright(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Nobody knows you, so nobody will ask you to present anything.

Yeah. We know Tinubu who forge his certificate to become president that is why we are asking him to present it. So why are u defending him not to present it.
Oloshi ode .
Omo Ale come and be defending a criminal forger becos u are a criminal too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Jagaban2012: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2023
07kjb:

Do you know that I'm a beast?
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by online4business: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Whytelyon:

Na columbia university we see there o. Nothing like CSU
Na him be say I don goof be that yes na Colombia state university like CSU them self get the pay $10k get a degree.

This is from a course by Dan Kennedy influential writing system people found out Dr Laura Schlessinger was not even a relationship expert but she got the degree paying money and it affected her career.

She had issues with her mum for more than 20 years and reinvent herself as a parenting expert.

Divorce Laura was a relationship expert.

She and thief tinubu get many things in common.

Laura didn't speak with her sister like thief tinubu
Laura did not attend her mum funeral like thief tinubu
Laura shift goal post like thief tinubu.

So if I goof fit be because them two dey similar but I know I goof.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Whytelyon(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2023
online4business:

Na him be say I don goof be that yes na Colombia state university like CSU them self get the pay $10k get a degree.

This is from a course by Dan Kennedy influential writing system people found out Dr Laura Schlessinger was not even a relationship expert but she got the degree paying money and it affected her career.

She had issues with her mum for more than 20 years and reinvent herself as a parenting expert.

Divorce Laura was a relationship expert.

She and thief tinubu get many things in common.

Laura didn't speak with her sister like thief tinubu
Laura did not attend her mum funeral like thief tinubu
Laura shift goal post like thief tinubu.

So if I goof fit be because them two dey similar but I know I goof.

Matter serious o
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Shikini: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Two things are likely to happen once Tinubu's result is released by the CSU

1- his real age will be revealed..Tinubu is in his 80s and not early 70s as he claimed. His wife, alhaja died at the age of 70 years in 2018 but he's claiming 70 years in 2022. Did tinubu marry his elder sister? grin

Secondly, it's likely the result contains some conflicting information about his grades ànd names which he's been hiding.

The children home school at police post, molete ibadan, which he claimed to have attended isn't true cos my aunt said his name isn't found on the alumni list. Each time they converge to celebrate their alma mater, they always publish names of old pupils who attended the school from start on their programme of events.

If any agency or authority asked to see my results, I'd gladly grant them permission cos it would be an avenue to make my school more popular. What's he hiding?

Spot on
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Fearlez: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by cassette(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Your wailing is for 8 years then power returns to the Aboki again...una go cry blood

as long as na me and all your family members dey wail , then fair deal
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by MrSly(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2023
Jagaban2012:

What happened to you people's brain beats my imagination. So human beings can be this low in mentality. Nothing is left of Nigeria servitude to their stomach. They are now much wild than wild lives. There is something fundamentally wrong with you for defending Tinubu blindly but intentionally. Hunger is really a disease, very dangerous one at that.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Mosba: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:
I gradIuated from the University witt a 2nd Class degree. If I am asked to present it ,to the world I will gladly and proudly do so.
I am so bemused that a President keep telling Nigerians that he graduated wit.h a 1st class and when asked to show us the certificate he is doing everything possible not to have it released and even begging that the university should not release it cos it would do him great him.
Which harm could it be?
Isn't it obvious that this man is lying or hiding something
Thunder fire all those defending this forger and drug pusher.
May God not allow anyone defending Tinubu to enter heaven.

So when you presented your certificate to INEC and won the election then your oppositioin candidate shouted to the world that the result you presented is fake and he went to your school to go and dig into your record would you make it easy for him especially when you already praying to God to keep them busy so they don't get time to distract your government? All these filing and refiling of cases about the certificate is politics in another level. If Tinubu had no record with CSU do you think the school will entertain any case about him? I bet this is just to keep Atiku busy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Jonakez(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2023
..it seems you are A BIGOT, Bro...

Your wailing is for 8 years then power returns to the Aboki again...una go cry blood [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by wealthyprince(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2023
I really think something is wrong with his certificate. what is difficult in clearing the air about his certificate , why is he wasting huge money to get lawyers to use all means to block the result. Something is smelling...if you think otherwise tell Tinubu to show us i want to know if he had first class.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by georgeakins: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2023
article1:
I begin to fear this Man o, whats he housing? The man us losing public support aleeady. People are tired already

Which public support is he losing?
You meant Ibo support?

Because the real people that matter are still behind Jagaban.

Only disgruntled Ibo losers are just wailing up and down.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by PapaHadum: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2023
Jagaban2012:

You failed to answer ONE question...

Is Bola A Tinubu that got admitted and attended CSU a HE or SHE?

RESPONSE PLS.

asking for an APC friend.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Mosba: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2023
chaloskyx:
so you agbdorians came for Miss Mmesoma for forging the score of 362 as earlier claimed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board but you claim ignorant when it comes to the president of Nigeria for forging his certificate and hiding his trancripts. Look im not even against your motives but at least be fair lets legalize forgery in Nigeria irrespective of ehnicity and lets end it there in that case Mmesomas jab score should stand abi dont you agree bunch of crooks😅🤣🤣🤣

Have you heard it in any news where CSU said Tinubu did not graduate from their school? Tinubu and your sister Mmosoma arent the same.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by georgeakins: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Matthewobi1:
Pls sir/ma am sick at home dying of hunger, I have no helper
If it's not my current condition I'll go and look for work pls I don't want too die of hunger am begging
Am staying at badagry someone should pls help me if you are close if it's a cup of rice

70 811 712 18
Palmpay
Matthew obi afor

Go and work, please.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by georgeakins: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Listen to yourself. You guys are so COWARDLY to put the blame squarely where it belongs. Was it an Igbo man who exposed your kinsman with his FAKE diploma? Absolutely NOT! But you were so blinded by your HATRED and jealousy for Igbos that you have to blame them for the travails of your kinsman brought on by him and exposed by others.

Obi has lost . He has been crushed and defeated.
Ibos should stop wailing all over the place.

Atiku and Obi combined are not half as intelligent as Tinubu.
Dem go contest tire.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by CharleyBright(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2023
Mosba:

So when you presented your certificate to INEC and won the election then your oppositioin candidate shouted to the world that the result you presented is fake and he went to your school to go and dig into your record would you make it easy for him especially when you already praying to God to keep them busy so they don't get time to distract your government? All these filing and refiling of cases about the certificate is politics in another level. If Tinubu had no record with CSU do you think the school will entertain any case about him? I bet this is just to keep Atiku busy

You sure say u want to go to heaven like this so?
You will not by defending Tinubu lies o.
Doesn't it bother you that CSU bluntly refused to swear under oath that Tinubu certificate is from them .
Would they deny if it was from them?
Make una try to dey talk true becos God is watching u all.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by MichaelUweh(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2023
As long as Buhari used nepa bill to finished his eight years, President Tinubu must finish his first 4 years, even if he uses toilet paper.

Did Atiku said anything about Buhari's nepa bill then.

He who goes to equity must go with clean hands.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=ManirBK post=126092944][/quote]

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Iamanoited: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2023
Very good. You are the only person who has the AUTHORITY to request for anything about you even from GOD. SATAN(ATIKU OR US COURT) cannot bypass you and abuse your RIGHTS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.