Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records (33842 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Whytelyon(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Which public support is he losing?
You meant Ibo support?

Because the real people that matter are still behind Jagaban.

Only disgruntled Ibo losers are just wailing up and down.

You are an idiot.
US court is Igbo? Stupid idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by AareGaa: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2023
kk2027:

And see how Nigeria looks as Igbo no rule una.
I personally think Nigeria asa whole should eschew pride and find a way to beg Igbo to help handle Nigeria, dollar will soon hit 5k as things dey go so

I noticed that hating Igbos haven't moved Nigeria one inch.
Everyday the country is going years backward

Una no dey shame.

In the era of regional government, South East was the most backward.

Since 1999, Ibo governors are the worst in terms of performance, including the dumb and inarticulate Obi that you wanted to force on Nigeria.

Develop your cursed land, make it liveable.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by georgeakins: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2023
kk2027:

And see how Nigeria looks as Igbo no rule una.
I personally think Nigeria asa whole should eschew pride and find a way to beg Igbo to help handle Nigeria, dollar will soon hit 5k as things dey go so

I noticed that hating Igbos haven't moved Nigeria one inch.
Everyday the country is going years backward

Ibo land has been the most backward region since independence due to bad leadership by your ancestors.

Why not make your region liveable before you extend your imaginary charity to other parts of Nigeria?

If your place is good, other Nigerians will want to migrate to the place. Your fellow Ibos will stop running away from there.

Because as of today, the Ibos remaining in that your land are those without transport fares.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by MRMRMR: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:
I gradIuated from the University witt a 2nd Class degree. If I am asked to present it ,to the world I will gladly and proudly do so.
I am so bemused that a President keep telling Nigerians that he graduated wit.h a 1st class and when asked to show us the certificate he is doing everything possible not to have it released and even begging that the university should not release it cos it would do him great him.
Which harm could it be?
Isn't it obvious that this man is lying or hiding something
Thunder fire all those defending this forger and drug pusher.
May God not allow anyone defending Tinubu to enter heaven.
When has it become a crime to exercise ur privacy right?
No where in the one would a sane person release his private privileged info to his political foes.
Well na only mumu carry this matter for head because election has been won and loss😃.
Abi PBAT private academic record na consolation prize 🏆?
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by victorazyvictor(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2023
femisplash:
Lol.. election don pass na, time to resume daily insults on the prophet. We knew your fake love for muslims is like light and day, very predictable Igbos.

Moh-bad....

Moh is bad o!
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Allisgud: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2023
U see why I like peter obi,he is not a ashamed to present his 3rd class certificate,but tinubu will lie about first class results he didn't have but connerd from a woman

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Allisgud: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2023
U see why I like peter obi,he is not a ashamed to present his 3rd class certificate,but tinubu will lie about first class results he didn't have but connerd from a woman grin
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by FireUpNow(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2023
Akano5:
Tinubu is a goner, Abeg expose his records jare
Just imagine of the records have been doctored. I suspect this his sudden U-turn
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by AareGaa: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Whytelyon:

You are an idiot.
US court is Igbo? Stupid idiot.

You're the real idiot here.
You said that Jagaban was losing public support and I told you that the real people were still behind Jagaban, except the ibos.

And He does not need Ibo support.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by georgeakins: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:

Yeah. We know Tinubu who forge his certificate to become president that is why we are asking him to present it. So why are u defending him not to present it.
Oloshi ode .
Omo Ale come and be defending a criminal forger becos u are a criminal too.

By the end of Jagaban 8 year presidency, you would have killed yourself with wailing.
Nobody can stop Jagaban.

You're the real OMO ALE
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by DaddyJapan(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2023
online4business:

Was CSU not a Po box university? You can't stand the truth.... A foundation every institution in America stood for.

Nobody is qualifing anything I'm telling you as it it.

Did you read palmer address?

Was Dr Laura Schlessinger not also a pay $10k get a degree celebrity.

CSU was like that in the 60's

Facts not sentiment.

There are few things I detest more than uppity Nigerians who have never done shitz, and never taken a stand for inclusion, talking smack.

I don't need to read Palmer;s address when there is plenty of literature online about Chicago State University and its humble origins.

To you and others who are high on haughtiness and also indifferent when it comes to your people's historical struggle, it is clear that no bridge is considered too far. You have mastered all the racist tropes of White supremacy and seldom miss an opportunity to showcase this.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by CharleyBright(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2023
MRMRMR:

When has it become a crime to exercise ur privacy right?
No where in the one would a sane person release his private privileged info to his political foes.
Well na only mumu carry this matter for head because election has been won and loss😃.
Abi PBAT private academic record na consolation prize 🏆?

Ode Oshi.
Let me lecture you.
When u become and public office holder you lose some of your privacy rights. That is because you are acting for the public. You represent the public. Your action and inaction carries public image. You steal or cheat it is represented that the public you represent are thieves and cheats.
Tinubu is a public office holder so his right to privacy is limited and all he does must be in public domain.
If he didn't want his cert to be public he should have stayed away from public office.
Now do you understand?
Ode Oshi like you might not even have brain to understand. Na to defend criminals you know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by CharleyBright(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2023
georgeakins:

By the end of Jagaban 8 year presidency, you would have killed yourself with wailing.
Nobody can stop Jagaban.

You're the real OMO ALE

Tinubu finish 8 kini?
If he is lucky to finish 4yrs he should be very thankful to God. Tinubu cannot get 2nd term.
Who will vote him

The North will turn their backs on him.
If Atiku and Peter Obi dare combine force, Tinubu cannot get 25% total votes. Otilor.
Even Tinubu knows he can't win 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by optimusprime2(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2023
ManirBK:
We are not against the release of the academic documents to Atiku
Abubakar, but we applied for delay in the release of the records to
Atiku till Monday, 24 September just to correct the lies Atiku
decieved the US court with by claiming that he wanted to used the
documents as evidence in the election petition tribunal ongoing in
Nigeria, when in actual fact, he did not filed any suit on Tinubu's
academic records in all his petitions in Nigeria

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by georgeakins: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:

Tinubu finish 8 kini?
If he is lucky to finish 4yrs he should be very thankful to God. Tinubu cannot get 2nd term.
Who will vote him

The North will turn their backs on him.
If Atiku and Peter Obi dare combine force, Tinubu cannot get 25% total votes. Otilor.
Even Tinubu knows he can't win 2nd term.

You said more than this before the election, but today Jagaban is in Aso rock.

You think Jagaban they could not defeat when he was contesting as an ordinary person will be defeated now that he has incumbency power?

We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Mosba: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:

You sure say u want to go to heaven like this so?
You will not by defending Tinubu lies o.
Doesn't it bother you that CSU bluntly refused to swear under oath that Tinubu certificate is from them .
Would they deny if it was from them?
Make una try to dey talk true becos God is watching u all.

I have no reason to defend someone I have less than 1% chance of seeing face to face in my life time. Just being logical here in reply to your analogy and believing that Tinubu is doing exactly what I would do in his place. Imagine after all the noise it turns out Tinubu's transcript is released only for Atiku to find out he wasted time and money chasing shadow especially during next election campaign period? My guy it's a card I could play too to make my opponents look like fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by kk2027: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo land has been the most backward region since independence due to bad leadership by your ancestors.

Why not make your region liveable before you extend your imaginary charity to other parts of Nigeria?

If your place is good, other Nigerians will want to migrate to the place. Your fellow Ibos will stop running away from there.

Because as of today, the Ibos remaining in that your land are those without transport fares.

See as naija be and all you can think of tribalism cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by kk2027: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Nobody can stop Jagaban.

You're the real OMO ALE

By then dollar fit don hit 10k/1$ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naija I hail thee
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by tyinfinity: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2023
online4business:
Pa Awolowo will be spinning in his grave.

CSU was a p. O. Box university way back in the 60's pay $10k get a degree.

Dr Laura was also caught in this mess when she claimed she has a degree.

Any politician with CSU certificate paid for it.can any of your generation both born an unborn have the privilege of attending first class university like CSU .ask your father's why he was unfortunate to be among the richest people on earth and he will tell you he wanted how teenage years in harbour illfeeling against someone who did not offend him

Criminal running things ans someone is saying Nigeria will be great how manage.

Here's what is even more shameful.

The international community are distancing themselves from a crook like thief tinubu.

Yet some Nigerians believe because it's out turn we have to support him... Tribalism and nepotism at it's peak.

Before e go burn I'll be far gone you can't even see me with segun Anrinezes eyes.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by ojonugba2014(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2023
My friend that graduated with 3rd class self no even dea hide his result or academic record.
Why on Earth wl a 1st class graduate be hiding his academic records.
Una think say we mumu abi ?
Why some people go dea reason with thier anus? Instead of using thier brain or common sense self ?

He is just buying himself sometime. They wl have perfected everything before they release it. ( Mark my words)
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by creativehubb: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2023
Of course for privacy reasons. I won't want my results out there for all to see as well, unless it's absolutely necessary, which in this case it isn't, for Mr president.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Backpedal: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2023
ManirBK:
The Jagaban of Africa is talking pls comot for Road

?

Supporting one with dodgy character
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Obakoolex(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2023
zudozz:

U n ur parents n siblings are already senselez n usiless for supporting it in d 1st place.

U re cowa8d! A drug addict is ruling Nigeria n u re waiting for documents n certificates!

Failed parental upbringing
Failed self upbringing
Failed household
Only you carry the failure and stupid of your entire household.

It's fool like you that made Peter obi to loose the election just because of your bitterness and hatred.
Must we all vote only for your candidate? Or others don't have their right to choose.
Idiota.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Xpol: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:
I gradIuated from the University witt a 2nd Class degree. If I am asked to present it ,to the world I will gladly and proudly do so.
I am so bemused that a President keep telling Nigerians that he graduated wit.h a 1st class and when asked to show us the certificate he is doing everything possible not to have it released and even begging that the university should not release it cos it would do him great him.
Which harm could it be?
Isn't it obvious that this man is lying or hiding something
Thunder fire all those defending this forger and drug pusher.
May God not allow anyone defending Tinubu to enter heaven.
The problem I'm seeing here is age falsification, the true certificate/transcript may contain the real age, that's also why the man couldn't present primary and secondary school certificates.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by DaddyJapan(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2023
Xpol:
The problem I'm seeing here is age falsification, the true certificate/transcript may contain the real age, that's also why the man couldn't present primary and secondary school certificates.

Agreed.

He more or less admitted this much in a published biography: Ed.D, M. A. F., PhD &. Margie Neal-Fayemiwo. (2017). ASIWAJU: The Biography of Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu. Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency.

Just so you know though, college transcripts do not actually reveal age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by LikeAking: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Theunbothered:

He's trying to block the academic records being submitted as evidence at the appeal court.

These people are nothing but dirty criminals.
We think politics is like football in Nigeria, were u must airport your club always…

Only if we know the damages this politicians are creating and the impact..

Let’s do away with tribal politics..
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by learnedman(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Wait oo, Tinubu could be a hermaphrodite who takes testosterone to suppress his feminity,i guess the Tinubu that attended Chicago State University was a female then angry shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Swiftgrp: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2023
Obakoolex:
I believe Tinubu is just catching cruise with Atiku and co

But if by any chance the document is released and there's incriminating evidence therein apart from football age declaration,
I will stop supporting his presidency.
In the entire U.S., legally NO third party has a right to instruct a University to release Tinubu or any person's U.S. Uni certificate which is a very private or confidencial document and Atiku's lawyer (Ms. Liu) knows this fact. The legal team of Atiku just wants to make a lot of money from him. Only Tinubu can give instructions for the details of his U.S. school documents. That is the U.S. law on privacy! Many of those attacking and criminally defaming Bola Tinubu on many NL threads and here on this thread right from page one are welI-known Ibo ethnic bigots and trolls who have deliberately ignored the truth.

CSU has already confirmed many times that President Tinubu graduated as a male in 1979 with a First Class (Honours) degree, and his full, brilliant academic statement of result was released by
CSU published and uploaded here on NL this month.

CSU has also admitted that the little typographic errors on their docs of
Tinubu such as "Thubv" and more affirmed the claim of clerical errors which is not strange because we used typewriters back then in the 1970s. There were some other
Nigerian CSU graduates in
Tinubu's 1979 set that had spelling errors in their names that I noticed in a CSU documentation. Even with computer-based typing, errors are still made because of the human factors like tiredness, carelessness, etc, as can be seen by many Nigerians who have complained online and offline about errors on their NIMC/BVN documents. Period.

Cc: ManirBK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by searchlight: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Jagaban2012:

You and your Atiku are chasing shadow....

Did he finish from CSU? Yes!
Does the school accept that he is one of their Alumni?
Does he sound like a graduate, Yes!

Your wailing is for 8 years then power returns to the Aboki again...una go cry blood
So because I wrote waec and waec accepted that I wrote waec, I can change my grade from all C4 to A1 and there wouldn't be any problem? Is this what these fools have reduced the ZOO to? No shame at all. A country saturated with these kind of fools from the highest office to the animals on the street will never be great.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Swiftgrp: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Agreed.

He more or less admitted this much in a published biography: Ed.D, M. A. F., PhD &. Margie Neal-Fayemiwo. (2017). ASIWAJU: The Biography of Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu. Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency.

Just so you know though, college transcripts do not actually reveal age.
Indeed. The last paragraph is very succinct.
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by Swiftgrp: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records by MRMRMR: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2023
CharleyBright:

Ode Oshi.
Let me lecture you.
When u become and public office holder you lose some of your privacy rights. That is because you are acting for the public. You represent the public. Your action and inaction carries public image. You steal or cheat it is represented that the public you represent are thieves and cheats.
Tinubu is a public office holder so his right to privacy is limited and all he does must be in public domain.
If he didn't want his cert to be public he should have stayed away from public office.
Now do you understand?
Ode Oshi like you might not even have brain to understand. Na to defend criminals you know.
Ok lecturer of university of zoo in animal kingdom😃
Pls quote any known Nigeria law that says u lose ur right to privacy of past activities once u become president so that I will know that u are intelligent.
I am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest / Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.