Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT (22741 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Gary Lineker Recalls The Moment He Pooed On Himself On The Pitch / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by rottenegg: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Una no dey tire! Best this, best that!! All I know is that Nigeria is falling fast.
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by popcykaylah(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2023
Breathlife:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank
You no dey tire for this billing ?na swear ? When hunger beat really beat you, it's either you get something doing or you go do ashawo
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE

Yes, he has every right not to talk to you, so stop sulking
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by The6thAustralia: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Goat ko cow ni
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by The6thAustralia: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2023
rottenegg:
Una no dey tire! Best this, best that!! All I know is that Nigeria is falling fast.

Since year 2000
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by The6thAustralia: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2023
babajero:
And that same person that bribes referees won the world cup, with 2 penalties awarded against him in a final match. Please use your brain. The only place Ronaldo can compete with Messi is on goal scoring ability.

Alot of people has spoke up about the fraud called Messi.
Remember Snider was robbed of a worthy title and given to Messi
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by blaise26abj(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2023
ThierryJay:
Most of Pendu's teammates know he isn't as good as Messi, but it's this same intimidation tactic he uses to muzzle and force them to take his side.

They always say the truth immediately he is no longer with them e.g Rooney, Ramos, Di Maria.

I like how Lineker doesn't send him. How many pundits he does he want to fight? Only you fight Carragher, Neville, Lineker. Does he expect everyone to be like that as5 licking bumbling buffoon Piers.

Ronaldo himself knows Messi is the GOAT. He only doesn't like to hear others say it to his hearing.

Messi is favoured by refs , fifa , uefa , la liga etc . He gets away with a lot other footballers don’t . Ronaldo is hardworking and worked for every single thing he has without external help . That’s why Ronaldo is the true GOAT . Not someone that was helped to get there . Messi is good no doubt but at club level he has proven that outside Barca he wasn’t as effective . Is it a coincidence that Barca is not investigated for bribing referees through the years Messi was making exploits ?
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by DesChyko: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Just saying, wha opportunity did Lineker have to talk to Ronaldo when their careers are ages apart? I mean, take a look

Lineker retired before Ronaldo even made his professional debut but is sharing opinions on Ronaldo moments with Ferdinand who shared dressing room with Ronaldo for at least, six seasons?

Except he expects Ronaldo to be running after pundits instead of his football career, it's a really weird take.

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Fearlez: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE
frightfully I found someone who shares my exact same opinion in this matter to the very last detail. Ronaldo isn't close to Messi. The comparison is only on paper and stats .

The gap is too big the media created the rivalry for their own profit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by akokaite(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2023
Lionel Messi The GOAT of our time. This image proves exactly what makes him the Real GOAT💪🏻.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by phemmyfour: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Rebelutionary:
Hmmm petty fella!
Don't mind him, he thinks everyone will be like his journalist daddy Piers Morgan that's always rubbing his ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by iykofias(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Hezzyluv:
This one has come to shake table gain. He Gary played for Barcelona and we don't expect him to say otherwise. grin

But Ronaldo the Super Mario that has springs on both legs is the GOAT. He even has invisible leg on his head. grin
should I name players that played for Madrid and Portugal that thinks Messi is better?
Stop giving excuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Fearlez: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
History will never forget how CR7 conquered Europe. His versatility and dominance across Europe will always be remembered. The charisma of him rising to the stage when it mattered most, will never be forgotten.

The scribes has it that Messi was favored by the collaboration of FIFA, UEFA and Adidas!
na your type believe say na jibril of Sudan dey aso rock that year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by dkidd: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2023
mariahAngel:
These former mediocre players should stop being envious, and leave Ronaldo alone.

One thing's for sure; Ronaldo did better than them, and achieved way more than they ever could.

Calm down naaa.. how can u say Gary Lineker is a a former mediocre player. Haba! That na household name while I was growing up abeg. Man has his name written in gold in the history of football ⚽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by mayor1814: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2023
orohbiro:
Baba went to Manutd 2003 he proves him self
Baba went to Madrid 2009 he still deviled
Baba went to Juventus he still deliver
OK Baba came back to manutd at 37 he still made impact
Baba say make he still go Middle east he is still proving himself

Champions league all time scorer greatest club competition
Madrid all time all scorer the greatest club in history.
Portugal all time scorer a country who had never won spoon now have 2 titles

What Cristiano has done for football need to be study in university, Is movie need to be acted. Are fucking crazing he was never hype,was never given a chance to win Balon do or . Rooney was place as the next big thing then despite the fact Ronaldo was producing results

He performed well in man UTD and real Madrid coz of support from other great players like Rooney, Marcello, Evra, Ramos, Scholes, Kroos, Vidic, Modric etc.

Since he left Madrid, Tapnaldo stopped winning ballon dor. Since Messi left Barca, he's still winning ballon dor.

He's being playing in Euro and world cup for almost 20 years now, no MVP award, no world cup knock out goal, no assist, no world cup medal, etc very poor record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Moskido: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2023
zinaunreal:

Guy messi achievements were greatly assisted by refrees taking bribes to boost the clubs winnings. Everybody knows

Guy, dont say everybody knows,,its only u that knows ooo..All I know is dat messi is the best ever ..I don't even compare him to ronaldo again, I compare him to Pele and maradona, and he still d best among them....its not easy to be a playmaker and a goal scorer at d same time for d past years and hve massive goal contributions.. Dats insane

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Caliph97: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2023
For ur mind,u don talk be that oo
Na ur type dem dey call olofo
Vinnie2000:

Messi is Actually the Goat.😊😎😎

He carries everyone in his Team Along.

Dat's why He won the FIFA World cup.😊

Ronaldo is all about GOALS and Taking the GLORY/SPOTLIGHT!
He DOESN'T Care whether his Team is progressing or Not!😒🙁
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by mayor1814: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
History will never forget how CR7 conquered Europe. His versatility and dominance across Europe will always be remembered. The charisma of him rising to the stage when it mattered most, will never be forgotten.

The scribes has it that Messi was favored by the collaboration of FIFA, UEFA and Adidas!

Conquered Europe? Yet no single MVP award at d Euros competition. If he's that good, he will win at least one. He's been playing Euros for almost 20 years now.

1 Like

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by mayor1814: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2023
It's not even close, just as Gary lineker said, I have been saying this all the time that there is NO RIVALRY, NO DEBATE, NO COMPETITION. All these are just forced.

Messi has always been many miles ahead of Tapnaldo since around 2011/2012. Figo, Ronaldo countryman and teammate even said that Messi doesn't need the world cup to prove he's the best player. He's always been far ahead of others.

Tapnaldo is not even the best premier league player of all time. Thierry Henry is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Sizwezi: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Cry Gary ! He doesn’t like you. 😝😂. Coming from the same Man who attacked Ronaldo for nothing all because Ronaldo went to Madrid in a private jet for his court case, then posted the airplane emoji on his IG handle. According to Gary, Ronaldo was mocking Sala’s death. In his words, it’s insensitive. 😂.Like wtf? Wetin concern Ronaldo with Sala ? Twas about the same time Koulibaly was racially abused in Italy, but we didn’t hear Gary’s voice. Nonsense !
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by mayor1814: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2023
blaise26abj:

Messi is favoured by refs , fifa , uefa , la liga etc . He gets away with a lot other footballers don’t . Ronaldo is hardworking and worked for every single thing he has without external help . That’s why Ronaldo is the true GOAT . Not someone that was helped to get there . Messi is good no doubt but at club level he has proven that outside Barca he wasn’t as effective . Is it a coincidence that Barca is not investigated for bribing referees through the years Messi was making exploits ?

This ur comment is laughable. Since leaving Madrid and man UTD, how many ballon dor has Tapnaldo won? How many world cup medal does he have? How many world cup knock out goal does he have? How many MVP of world cup or Euro does he have.

I don't need to mention all the awards and accolades Messi has won outside Barca because they are just too numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by AImiron: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

Who cares about your fifa powered dwa rf player?

I never liked him as a player from the beginning, and nothing has changed.

The guy is a fra ud, always getting covered by the association.

1 Like

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by hush15: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE

RONALDO is the best. One worked to be the best, the other was on a platter of gold as far as am concerned.
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by mayor1814: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2023
hush15:

RONALDO is the best. One worked to be the best, the other was on a platter of gold as far as am concerned.

Tapnaldo is NOT THE BEST LALIGA PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

Tapnaldo is NOT THE BEST PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

Tapnaldo is NOT THE BEST SERIA A PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

So rest.
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by AImiron: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2023
hush15:

Dundee

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Sillymoderators: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Oh please! No dey gaslight me!🙄

The point is, if he had won the ballon d'or, those after his era would probably have known about him.

It's easy for the so-called Gary to compare Ronaldo with Messi.
I mean, how dare he! A mere ballon d'or runner up in his time.
Why not compare Ronaldo with himself then? Oh yeah! They're not at the same level in terms of achievement.
So, whether you like it or not, he's mediocre compared to Ronaldo.
So the only footballers you know are only those that won balloon d'or during their era? So the players that you know at present are only the ones that won balloon d'or?
And now you are changing the narrative what has comparing Gary with Ronaldo got to do with what Gary said? Is that the subject of discussion. I told you earlier that you must be very young, your comments alone is enough to tell me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Chidolalar: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2023
hush15:

Yes penaldo worked to be the best to be d player that has played and scored d highest number of rigged and undeserved penalties in football history.
Imagine only one player like penaldo being favoured by FIFA, UEFA, and all other football governing bodies playing over 185+ penalties and still counting. Penaldo for a reason.
Imagine ONLY penaldo being the only player to have won d FIFA ballond'or in 2013 without winning any single trophy.
When penaldo was scoring penalties and pure offside goals to win d rigged and scripted UCL back to back with real Madrid and penalty all time top scorer, it wasn't rigged that Time but when Messi scores d same penalties it becomes rigged. Losers and hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Chidolalar: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Penaldo works hard to be d player that has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history.
Penaldo works hard by staying inside d box to score his usual tapins from his teammates assists.
Penaldo works hard to be d ONLY player to have won d fifa ballond'or in 2013 without winning a single trophy.
Penaldo works hard by being d ONLY player to have played 185+ dubious and undeserved penalties in football history and still counting.
Penaldo works hard by scoring pure offside goals and penalties while winning back to back UCL with real Madrid.
Penaldo has just been favored by fifa, UEFA and all other football governing bodies. That is just d pure truth and facts.

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by zinaunreal(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Moskido:

Guy, dont say everybody knows,,its only u that knows ooo..All I know is dat messi is the best ever ..I don't even compare him to ronaldo again, I compare him to Pele and maradona, and he still d best among them....its not easy to be a playmaker and a goal scorer at d same time for d past years and hve massive goal contributions.. Dats insane

Everybody knows Google it. Stop comparing that cheater to a Real baller like Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a one man army and no footballer can be compared to him
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by CondemnBattery(f): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
If Ronaldo becomes a Chelsea player even at 39yrs, I'm flying to London just to watch him play.
Zee0007:
His opinion. To me, C Ronaldo is the 🐐. Sincerely speaking, I can't pay to watch Messi. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by mayor1814: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
zinaunreal:

Everybody knows Google it. Stop comparing that cheater to a Real baller like Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a one man army and no footballer can be compared to him

Rest. Drink water and enjoy ur fave in peace n tranquility. Enjoy ur tapins n penalties. Ok headings too.

But the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER will not be a serial robber of goals and dubious penalties sha. References : Portugal vs Uruguay, 2022 world cup; real madrid vs shaktar donekst, ucl match 2015 etc

https://twitter.com/CommonWeirdo04/status/1696194808346230941?s=20
Check link👆
Very embarrassing and shameful.
And see who d real cheater is.
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Kingjbase: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Zee0007:
His opinion. To me, C Ronaldo is the 🐐. Sincerely speaking, I can't pay to watch Messi. No hard feelings.
you need glasses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aper Aku Stadium Wears New Look Ahead Of CAF Champions League / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup / Pogba To Demand £13.65m A Year Deal From Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.