Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,484 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Please I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help (1023 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by simplytemi(f): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
am having misunderstanding with my boy friend because his cock is a kind of 22222 BIGGGGGGGGGG what should i do,
Re: Please I Need Help by nana(f): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2007
It is a kind of 222 big?
Best advice,chop it off!
Re: Please I Need Help by nana(f): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2007
What has genitals/private parts got to do with a r/ship ni to ri Olorun? Seriously yeah,i i don't know what to say to u.Well,if u feel the thingy is too big,break up with him then.
Re: Please I Need Help by CrazyMan(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2007
Haba nana; you won’t advise someone to quit a relationship with her man simply because his stuff is too big.

I thing she should cling to him more often and I can assure her that as time goes on, she would get used to it. wink
Re: Please I Need Help by nana(f): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
crazykid:

Haba nana; you won’t advise someone to quit a relationship with her man simply because his stuff is too big.

I thing she should cling to him more often and I can assure her that as time goes on, she would get used to it. wink

Dont mind me jare. I think she should know what is right for her.
Re: Please I Need Help by CrazyMan(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2007
If his stuff was small she would complain; now it's big, she's complaining. She really doesn't know what she wants.
Re: Please I Need Help by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2007
If she's looking to get used to it then she should be prepared to marry him. because another man will think she's too big. if u no wat i mean? grin
Re: Please I Need Help by nana(f): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
Abi o.The babe is really confused.She should have asked the guy about it before saying yes to him.
Re: Please I Need Help by mishooo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2007
simplytemi:

am having misunderstanding with my boy friend because his cock is a kind of 22222 BIGGGGGGGGGG what should i do,

Tell him to go do plastic surgery to remove some flesh if he loves you grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Help by mopegirl(f): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2007
mishooo:

Tell him to go do plastic surgery to remove some flesh if he loves you grin grin grin

na true talk u talk ooooooo

make she tell am to do it cheesy cheesy cheesy

@poster, ur case is a 4ni one
Re: Please I Need Help by kanmosyl(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2007
@mopegirl, nana and crazykid,
Haba it is easier say than done, can u guys do the same as ur advice.

@Naja Haje,
Well done girl, nice talk.

@poster,
Don't mind those people, they are just funny set of people.
U should know whats gud for u and be able to stay with it, if u love the guy so much, u can enlarge ur thing but u must be ready to face the consequence. Remember one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Please I Need Help by simplytemi(f): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2007
thank u all, i have known this guy for long, but we have never had sex simply cos of his 'stuff' anytime i see it, it scares me a lot and i will look for excuse to stop it, so anyway, thanks to nana.

i will have to stop it.

@kanmosyl, thanks for the advice, u be beta person, not like that mopegirl, she deserves o be sued cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please I Need Help by mellow(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2007
If you guys will get married the go ahead and have sex with him if

you like but if not don't as you may be way to wide for the guy you

may later marry.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Please I Need Help by Easybaby(f): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2007
@poster . . . kindly tell us how many inches the dick is undecided
so that we'll know if it is actually big . . . what you considered big might not be big tongue
Beside, are you a virgin? . . . .how old are you? . . . .how old is your boyfriend? wink
Re: Please I Need Help by mishooo(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2007
Why Sex if he's not gonna marry you. Do you wanna jeopardize your future husband's happiness with this guys momentary happiness. Just think twice sha !!

(1) (Reply)

Your First Kiss / Should I Still Be Calling Him Like Before? / Am I Realy A Fair Weather Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.