Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Long Distance Relationship/online Dating/maried Fella: Choose One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship/online Dating/maried Fella: Choose One? (1001 Views)

School Where House Master And House Mistress Eventually Get Maried (pics) / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship/online Dating/maried Fella: Choose One? by bondxie(f): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
Uhm, am somehow in a fix, am in a distance relationship
with low frequent communication,and recently met someone online
through internet and to compound my situation,a married trouble
fella is on my neck ready to proposed to me.
And it is a bit confusing nw 4 me.Pls I need your advice,cos am only dating
the long distance fella right now but cannot vouch 4 his commitment, Should
i consider other options i ve nw, Pls some contribution,

[This is my friend's recent chanleges and i tots i shld help her seek advice 4rm the house]
Re: Long Distance Relationship/online Dating/maried Fella: Choose One? by liftedone(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
Personally, I would say none of the 3 except you are going to bridge the gap between yourself and the long distance fella by going where he is or vice versa. A long distance relationship comes with its attendant problems. Online dating, never done that and I don't see myself doing it. I feel awkward about it.  MARRIED MAN, SERIOUS NO NO, no matter the pressure. Best to keep your eyes open and not be distracted. You will meet someone around. Don't waste your time pining for someone whom you can't see and can't be sure of their eventual decision.
Re: Long Distance Relationship/online Dating/maried Fella: Choose One? by efetoma(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2008
poor you.but why would you be building castles in the air when you someone like me around wiiling and able.better wake-up
Re: Long Distance Relationship/online Dating/maried Fella: Choose One? by ula(f): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2008
my dear, married fella, big no no!! if he was really serious about moving on, he would have divorced his wife before meeting you, he just wants 2 use you 2 get over pain now and then move on.

online dating, 95% of people ull meet wont be sincere, you'll never really know who is telling you the truth. the few u meet r in serious relationships, unless u meet the 5% that r sincere n then strike up a friendship from there.

try and bridge the relationship with that guy but if u dont feel him anymore, you can end it and start a new relationship and with one near you, so that you can communicate with him regularly.

good luck
Re: Long Distance Relationship/online Dating/maried Fella: Choose One? by k1banty(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
@poster

long distance relationship-give him a chance and find out his level of commitment
online dating-i don't know for this one but he should not be another long distance relationship (why online?)
married fella-no way

consider other options and choose what is good enough for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Would See A Lady Who Smokes & Drinks? But Not Necessarily A LovePeddler. / How Many Mambers Of This Forum Have You Met? / Ex Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.