Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Dear Men, Are You A Husband Or Hunter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, Are You A Husband Or Hunter. (260 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Are You A Husband Or Hunter. by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dear men, are you a husband or hunter.

Your wife is supposed to be a better version of herself as soon as she's married to you and not the opposite.

I came across this video on Facebook and I feel all men should view this.

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Freel%2FCxaytEaIloS%2F&h=AT1tXvd1u9Y-0hbAxwsMOCD9-wKTQMPvGtUI3rxaF8ShKUWBQtQASRljLuh2AhPD0av-7Roavw3PPpl2kMg6TFYksLufhT3Zpx8LvekWxTPHsfUlEfB04C5p2YrMab2fx1Q9&s=1

Re: Dear Men, Are You A Husband Or Hunter. by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na my happiness be my concern๐Ÿฅฐ

Married and clubbing as usual

Re: Dear Men, Are You A Husband Or Hunter. by Curse777: 3:23am On Sep 30, 2023
It's strange how suddenly when some guys sew this kind of Piter Obi corporate native kaftan fabrics they start dishing out advise
Re: Dear Men, Are You A Husband Or Hunter. by Fahvvy: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
That's true undecided...
When a woman is married to a man, her life should improve as proof that she's married to a man undecided...

But News flash!
The same thing applies to men too undecided...

Men if your life doesn't improve when you get married, then trust me you made a HUGE MISTAKE! undecided...

Women according to scriptures are not only helps, but they are supposed to carry favor undecided...

But sadly, the average female of our generation comes with bills, family problems and all sorts of liabilities undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get TSTV Remote / Need Financial Help / Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.