Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin (65564 Views)

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Uk Female Dependants Neeeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol.

I’m a very gentle guy…
I have noticed that I might never win this argument

So I decided to run for my sanity sake grin
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I’m a very gentle guy…
I have noticed that I might never win this argument

So I decided to run for my sanity sake grin

Because I have given my explanation why he is wrong,
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SSpeter(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:

You know damn well that Nigerian men in reality go about asking women that same question in Nigeria.

Your pretence stinks!!!

And the woman isn't white, she is from Pakistan!
I do not know you neither do you know me. The guys you mingle with are in your circle so if you have terrible fellows in your circle, it is no fault of mine. There are Pakistani's who have British citizenship and the identity as British.

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Mokason288(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chosimba:

If you're an 'adult' and you're this stupid then there's a serious problem with the way your parents raised you.

I agree…. Take your maturity to someone’s else mention
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
SSpeter:
I do not know you neither do you know me. The guys you mingle with are in your circle so if you have terrible fellows in your circle, it is no fault of mine. There are Pakistani's who have British citizenship and the identity as British.

Yen yen yen. You know what I'm talking about.
Men in Nigeria ask the question all the time, so why is it hard to believe that he would do this?
The pretence of all of you here makes me sick. It's casting you in a bad light.

When you said: "The British are tricker than any sapiens on our planet"
Did that comment apply to this lady ?
If you knew she was Pakistani, would you have said that?
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by ashawopikin(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Keep deflecting.
mtcheeew
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SSpeter(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Yen yen yen. You know what I'm talking about.
Men in Nigeria ask the question all the time, so why is it hard to believe that he would do this?
The pretence of all of you here makes me sick. It's casting you in a bad light.

When you said: "The British are tricker than any sapiens on our planet"
Did that comment apply to this lady ?
If you knew she was Pakistani, would you have said that?
Firstly I have never seen anyone ask a lady that question, I only read about it. The men in Nigeria I know are classy hardworking guys. Like I said, it is all about your circle. I cannot relate with Nigerian men asking such questions before I have not experienced it in my circle.

Secondly a Pakistani would not come online to post this, a Pakistani in Britain is timid and you can easily see the difference between those born in Britain and those that migrated. I live and work in Britain so I know
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nefort: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
lemme ask you a question, have you ever left Nigeria to UK and had any contact with the British lady?
No. So how does that change my opinion that they have been interacting for a while before the guy asked the question? If they have been interacting for a while then I see nothing wrong with the guy asking the question. If the lady doesn't like the question then she should have ignored it.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nefort:

No. So how does that change my opinion that they have been interacting for a while before the guy asked the question? If they have been interacting for a while then I see nothing wrong with the guy asking the question. If the lady doesn't like the question then she should have ignored it.
go and sit down please!

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
SSpeter:
Firstly I have never seen anyone ask a lady that question, I only read about it. The men in Nigeria I know are classy hardworking guys. Like I said, it is all about your circle. I cannot relate with Nigerian men asking such questions before I have not experienced it in my circle.

Secondly a Pakistani would not come online to post this, a Pakistani in Britain is timid and you can easily see the difference between those born in Britain and those that migrated. I live and work in Britain so I know

So because you've never seen it, that mean they don't ask the question?

Yes there is indeed a difference between immigrant Pakistanis and western pakistanis like this lady. That doesn't erase her Pakistani origins.
There is also a difference between immigrant Nigerians and British Nigerians.
I knew before I opened this topic, it was a fob Nigerian asking the question.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nefort: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
go and sit down please!
Is that your way of running away when you can't prove me wrong? That's not the way to engage a conversation. If you have something useful to say you go ahead and prove me wrong and not the nonsense response you gave up there.

What exactly is unique about a UK lady when it comes to communication that you are asking me if I have had any contact with a UK lady? Any civil gentle man from anywhere can easily interact perfectly with a UK lady. UK ladies ain't different from educated Nigerian ladies.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nigeriagood(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
etrange:
And someone is on there supporting him. He said it's a harmless question. So they should sit down and starting discussing if she has had sex? Honestly, the way some of these guys think is just irritating. They are all over Nairaland hiding thier perversion and obsession behind thier anti-women comments. Morning, afternoon and night, they're thinking of women; creating ridiculous threads left, right and center. Very promiscuous bunch.
no one is encouraging him,but you don't shit over the thread tongue
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nefort:

Is that your way of running away when you can't prove me wrong? That's not the way to engage a conversation. If you have something useful to say you go ahead and prove me wrong and not the nonsense response you gave up there.

What exactly is unique about a UK lady when it comes to communication that you are asking me if I have had any contact with a UK lady? Any civil gentle man from anywhere can easily interact perfectly with a UK lady. UK ladies ain't different from educated Nigerian ladies.
I have interacted with sensible posters up there. No time for you please
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nefort: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I have interacted with sensible posters up there. No time for you please
Because your case is empty and pointless. A lady came online and narrated her own side of the story. We haven't heard from the guy to know what truly transpired. And I am telling you there may be something we don't know about regarding the true interaction she had with the Nigerian guy. And you here asking me bullshit about if I have spoken to UK lady before. What exactly is special about them??

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nefort:

Because your case is empty and pointless. A lady came online and narrated her own side of the story. We haven't heard from the guy to know what truly transpired. And I am telling you there may be something we don't know about regarding the true interaction she had with the Nigerian guy. And you here asking me bullshit about if I have spoken to UK lady before. What exactly is special about them??
I don’t have your time, stop spamming my mention please
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SSpeter(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:

So because you've never seen it, that mean they don't ask the question?

Yes there is indeed a difference between immigrant Pakistanis and western pakistanis like this lady. That doesn't erase her Pakistani origins.
There is also a difference between immigrant Nigerians and British Nigerians.
I knew before I opened this topic, it was a fob Nigerian asking the question.
Sharon Zukwanike, Zukwanike Zukwanike!!! ok I agree with you Nigerian men do say such. grin
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by chukel(m): 3:32am On Oct 05, 2023
What brought about that question. He didn't just wake and out of the blues asked if she was a virgin. They must have been discussing something that led to that. Women are just evil.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by McStoic(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Biglittlelois:

That's because they don't have the stupid mentality most of you have here, over there male and female sharing a flat is not seen as a big deal, they respect boundaries, unlike you Nigerian men that only think with your diick if a lady stays overnight.

Stop being stupid my friend. That a man and woman share a room doesn't mean it's right. Morally it's not okay. Just the same way you LGBTQ weirdos want men and women to be sharing public bathrooms....If you like continue insulting your parents and think you are doing me. Keep on glorifying rubbish....
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by McStoic(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zupay:

Male and female students share flats here in the UK and you MUST maintain and respect boundaries. For example, there are houses where those who are already working share as the house may be a 4 bedroom house, each bedroom rented to a tenant and theremaybe 3 guys already living there, ladie most times don't fear renting the 4th bedroom.

Thanks for the explanation
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by McStoic(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
1Sharon:

That is the culture. Women and men can live together and nothing happens. I've lived with 3 men before.

Okay . thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by McStoic(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
cocolacec:

In Western world,women share flats with men.Different room in the same apartment,shared kitchen,sitting room and toilet.

Okay, thanks for the explanation
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by iampeterben(m): 10:26am On Apr 22
Like when did this really happened and I was not aware.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.