Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin (65559 Views)

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Uk Female Dependants Neeeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

Yes I’m a virgin…. No I’m not a virgin

You didn’t tell us how you were trying to make him feel comfortable… buh you rushed to social media to tell us the part where he asked about your sexuality

Fear daughter’s of EVE …. They are always playing the victim card

Modified… reminds me of the song 🎵 No woman No cry
Another man will ask her the same question and she will not feel offended. Stupid gender

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SSpeter(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:

The guy is a he-goat who thinks every gesture from a lady is seductive and an inviting sign for sexual activity.

In case you don’t know, most ladies in UK give you some smiles, chat and activities to make you feel very comfortable, that is the courtesy they have been trained to have since childhood, though fake and not sincere. If any lady does that in Nigeria, it will definitely be seen as a romantic invitation from a girl. That is the natural British way, unlike the American girls.

The foolish guy thought the lady was “falling” for him, hence the audacity to ask her that question.
The guy is even lucky that the lady didn’t report the case to the authority, then he will understand how to comport in a strange land

Many of you in Nigeria wouldn’t learn until you leave your country to go and disgrace and embarrass yourself and your generation in the western world
I think you are the one that is naive, British girls that will tell you who they slept with last night and the number of kids they have from different fathers without thinking twice? Same British girls that will meet you in a club and shag in the toilet? Same British babes that will tell a stranger they fantasize about a 3some? The babe was feeling the guy and she was just too ashamed to answer hence the reaction
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2023
SSpeter:
I think you are the one that is naive, British girls that will tell you who they slept with last night and the number of kids they have from different fathers without thinking twice? Same British girls that will meet you in a club and shag in the toilet? Same British babes that will tell a stranger they fantasize about a 3some? The babe was feeling the guy and she was just too ashamed to answer hence the reaction
Can you hear yourself out?

I said British girls will have a very open chat with you and tell you what they feel like telling you to make you comfortable with them. You don’t need asking them about their life before they tell you what they want you to know.
There is a boundary you dare not cross with them, if you try it, you are a goner. Their sexual life isn’t something they keep secret if you ask them questions on it in a rightful, chatable, respectful and courteous way like “would you mind/like sharing your body count with anyone?”, not silly, rude and shocking questions Nigerian guys ask eg “are you a virgin?”.

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by omooba969(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2023
purples25:

Okay...if you've been on nairaland alone and yet, you can't see anything men need to unlearn or relearn...then there's nothing I can tell you. If a person can't see anything wrong with their actions, who can convince them? It's something that takes inner reflection, to admit being wrong.

Then again, men would need to be considerate, and place themselves in the shoes of women, which is something many guys hardly do.

Take for instance, men's role in the act of abortion. Many men simply expect women to go through it, without thinking of the pain or the life and death danger the women are facing. The nonchalant attitude shows how little they respect women or care.

There are so many angles to point out, but it's my opinion. If my opinion offends you, I am sorry. It's not my intention to be rude or 'condescending'. Yet I can't change it to please anyone.

Give the dog a bad name and hang him. I can read between the lines. smiley 👏
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by wrongnumber: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2023
Puss360:

In the course of which discussion?? Were they discussing?

Did you not see that part where she wrote that she was trying to make him feel comfortable? See the manipulative word she used there.

You ladies are manipulative and you have been since the days of eve.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SSpeter(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Can you hear yourself out?

I said British girls will have a very open chat with you and tell you what they feel like telling you to make you comfortable with them. You don’t need asking them about their life before they tell you what they want you to know.
There is a boundary you dare not cross with them, if you try it, you are a goner. Their sexual life isn’t something they keep secret if you ask them questions on it in a rightful, chatable, respectful and courteous way like “would you mind/like sharing your body count with anyone?”, not silly, rude and shocking questions Nigerian guys ask eg “are you a virgin?”.How did you know the guy asked the question in a silly and rude way? I am not trying to justify that the lady is lying, I am only stating that you and I do not have have enough premises to reach a conclusion. The British are tricker than any sapiens on our planet

How did you know the guy asked the question in a silly and rude way? I am not trying to justify that the lady is lying, I am only stating that you and I do not have have enough premises to reach a conclusion. The British are tricker than any sapiens on our planet

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Rickmann:

That guy is a disgrace. Dude forgot he is in a country and society where the law allows women to wield more power than men. she can easily accuse him of harassment or even rape and he ll rot in prison for something he didn't even do.
He is a complete idiot.
Lol
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2023
greenermodels:
you weren't there so you can't conclude, you can't know what transpired, the lady might have talked or behaved in a way that gave rise to that question, you would be surprised by the number of British ladies that would ask a black man if he has a big dick or even ask to see it, family and friends would even ask your white girlfriend if she's with you because of your big dick. We can only know what transpired by hearing the guy's side of the story, you can't judge from only the ladies account.
Haha oh my God

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Puss360:

Even if you asked him of his status, that's okay... okay.. Ask a female doctor if she is a virgin?
As a man you have to be Very conscious of your actions and words in the presence of women to avoid issues of sexual molestation...

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to you too

You are just avoiding my point deliberately

How was she trying to make him feel comfortable??

What were they discussing??

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2023
SSpeter:
How did you know the guy asked the question in a silly and rude way? I am not trying to justify that the lady is lying, I am only stating that you and I do not have have enough premises to reach a conclusion. The British are tricker than any sapiens on our planet
We all know that the British are the trickiest on the planet, the very reason I said “they are fake and not sincere in attitude”. But the major point here is comport yourself in a strange land and with strange people before your case leads to touching stories like this.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Another man will ask her the same question and she will not feel offended. Stupid gender

Very manipulative gender

Always paying the victim card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SSpeter(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
We all know that the British are the trickiest on the planet, the very reason I said “they are fake and not sincere in attitude”. But the major point here is comport yourself in a strange land and with strange people before your case leads to touching stories like this.
Your advise is quite succinct. Happy new month... 🥂
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Very manipulative gender

Always paying the victim card
When we try to educate Men about the manipulation of the eve gender They termed us misogynists only for the fools to start begging for solutions after marriage on nairaland forum. At that time is too late because she has gotten what she wanted a child, and you don't matter anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by tonicyril: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Someone she could have just poisoned. Why chase him out!

Oooohhhhh, I shouldn't have quoted you yesterday about the guy people right....

I never knew I was quoting a complete an!ma...

What a waste of time embarassed
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2023
GOFRONT:
Dem go japa finish com begin fantasize about white girls punna over there.......The only idea wen dey ring for their head na how to straff white punna.

If you check very well, you would see that the guy was already lusting on that UK lady.

If the lady had told him politely that she hasnt got a dick in her pvssy, next thing the Nigerian guyman from Ojuelegba would start to devise a means to get his own deeq in there first.

Hahahaha bad guy
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2023
Basicend:

Their laws are rubbish . . And that is why their system is crashing in the UK and gradually in US too. .

Anything built around women is built upon an unstable base / foundation that is geared by emotions which can easily be manipulated and most often twisted in dirtiness of mind and evil. .

You understand women's nature
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:

That is the culture. Women and men can live together and nothing happens. I've lived with 3 men before.
shocked
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Always acting like they are sex starved. One was just jailed today for raping an 18 years old girl 6 weeks after arriving UK.

Oh my God
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

That's because they don't have the stupid mentality most of you have here, over there male and female sharing a flat is not seen as a big deal, they respect boundaries, unlike you Nigerian men that only think with your diick if a lady stays overnight.
Is that not what you want
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Puss360(f): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Happy Sunday to you too

You are just avoiding my point deliberately

How was she trying to make him feel comfortable??

What were they discussing??
So when a girl offers a guy accomodation and says she will try and make him comfortable so automatically that translates to sex on a silver platter? Hey God....
So to you, if a girl says "Feel comfortable in my house", you'll remove clothes ready for sex...
This is serious oo...

Happy Sunday oo
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
olakraft:

Nigerians and oversabi! Please let's stop this herd mentality and ask valid questions: what were they discussing before the guy asked her if she was a virgin? Is it possible for a guy to suddenly ask a woman if she was a virgin without them talking about sex or relationship? Think, think!!!

I don't know ur gender but before taking sides against your fellow Nigerian/African, try to ask if the girl in question was having a sexual discussion with this guy before he could ask.

Seems y'all don't know some of these foreign babes, they can switch up on a man once they don't like something you said even when they initiated the convo or action.
Very manipulative
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2023
eeetuk:
Why do Nigerian men always describe a light skin black girl or white woman as beautiful?
What is the difference?
I think Nigerian men have low self-esteem.
Dark skin black girls are more beautiful than light skin people. I have spent the past few years searching to find out if Dark skin girls have different pussy in contrast to light skin black girls or write women, I found no evidence.
And you guys want to know something ? All pussy smells ¡
Hahahaha bad guy
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Puss360:

So when a girl offers a guy accomodation and says she will try and make him comfortable so automatically that translates to sex on a silver platter? Hey God....
So to you, if a girl says "Feel comfortable in my house", you'll remove clothes ready for sex...
This is serious oo...

Happy Sunday oo

Are you a virgin can be harmless or harmful depending on the trajectory of conversation.

That’s my point madam

Happy Sunday young lady
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Puss360(f): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Are you a virgin can be harmless or harmful depending on the trajectory of conversation.

That’s my point madam

Happy Sunday young lady
That you point is very derogatory... very very...
Sex is a private matter..
It shouldn't be up for discussion unless you both are intimate...
If you are not intimate, the response to "Are u a virgin" cannot add anything positive to your life... so it's unnecessary to ask it...
Next time, if u aren't intimate with a lady, then don't ask about her sexual life... e no concern you oooo

Happy Sunday Dear

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Evolutionism: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Most Nigerian guys are generally foools.

That's why i love myself. I detest see finish.

I hardly notice or interact with people, Call it whatever you like pride, arrogance, that's your problem not mine.

You will be the one doing all the talking and begging for my attention.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by KingOKON: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Ewu lemme give you a perfect example…

Few years ago I went to the hospital and I met a doctor who discussed and explained asthma like never before…..

I was forced to ask him if he (doctor) was asthmatic

Was I been intrusive with my question??

You be real Serious Ewu !
You de compare conversation between Doctor and a patient to two unknown international students, you be international he-goat
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2023
Puss360:

That you point is very derogatory... very very...
Sex is a private matter..
It shouldn't be up for discussion unless you both are intimate...
If you are not intimate, the response to "Are u a virgin" cannot add anything positive to your life... so it's unnecessary to ask it...
Next time, if u aren't intimate with a lady, then don't ask about her sexual life... e no concern you oooo

Happy Sunday Dear

Really … so you didn’t read where she said she was trying to make him feel comfortable??

Have you asked your self “HOW”

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2023
KingOKON:

You be real Serious Ewu !
You de compare conversation between Doctor and a patient to two unknown international students, you be international he-goat

Yawns and cat walks away

I won’t stoop low to chat with a kid like you
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Puss360(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Really … so you didn’t read where she said she was trying to make him feel comfortable??

Have you asked your self “HOW”
I read where she said she was trying to make him feel comfortable, but I DID NOT READ where she said she was intimate with him...

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by DaRuud(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bharekta:
A 21-year-old student has sent her Flatmate [male Nigerian student ] packing for asking her an intrusive question whilst she was only trying to make him comfortable.

He must be a Yoruba boy
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by KingOKON: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Yawns and cat walks away

I won’t stoop low to chat with a kid like you

Old papa wey no get sense, better you stop asking people private questions before dem break dat head of yours
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Kingbuhari(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yellowbar ppl nah their way

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.