Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Is Destiny Recovered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Destiny Recovered (262 Views)

What Is Destiny? / What Is Destiny / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Destiny Recovered by Ledgerlines: 4:49am On Sep 30, 2023
How can one recover his/her stolen destiny. Sometimes ago I had a thing with a slut in a brothel. And since then on things haven't been the same
Re: How Is Destiny Recovered by Omihanifa: 4:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Ledgerlines:
How can one recover his/her stolen destiny. Sometimes ago I had a thing with a slut in a brothel. And since then on things haven't been the same

Through prayers and fasting (deliverance)
Re: How Is Destiny Recovered by Kobojunkiee: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Ledgerlines:
■ How can one recover his/her stolen destiny. Sometimes ago I had a thing with a slut in a brothel. And since then on things haven't been the same
Destiny? I laugh! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

Sometimes I wonder if people are intentionally resistant to progress and commonsense. undecided
Re: How Is Destiny Recovered by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Ledgerlines:

If truly your Destiny was stolen, what was its content before it was stolen?

Don't tell me you don't know the content of your destiny? Or you just thought it should be bright and rosy all through?

Sorry! Manage your life!
You're currently living your destiny and no one stole anything!

(1) (Reply)

She Said Listen, 'I Can't Physically Stop You From Doing Your Research But ... / How To Master The Art Of Palmistry Through Reading A Palm / Facts About Cele Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.