Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Available (157 Views)

I sell RMB and provide China Alipay WeChat bank card remittance service(70.5=1¥) / Buy Your RMB And Pay In NAIRA / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available by Btev: 5:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Available
Re: Available by IVORY2009(m): 5:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Btev:
Here at BETEV WORLD, we specialize in helping clients pay their Chinese customers using RMB on either Alipay, Wechat or China bank accounts. Our rate is considerate and our delivery is the fastest so far. We also handle PayPal transactions like buying and selling, either Fnf or Gns.
We are available on both calls and WhatsApp..
Reach out to us today on 23407025825121.

Where is your office located
Secondly, your handle is new
Re: Available by Btev: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2023
IVORY2009:

Quite funny of you to say an handle of two years plus is new. Well, i get the sarcasm though. You can visit us at our office at No. 4 Mechanic scheme Opposite Ajimobi New Garage, Opposite Subkem Leading Hotels And Suite, Ibadan, Oyo state for a face to face deal.
Thank you
Re: Available by Btev: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2023
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL RMB TRANSACTION COMPLETED YESTERDAY BELOW FROM A WONDERFUL CLIENT. KEEP THE ORDERS COMING.

Re: Available by IVORY2009(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Btev:

Quite funny of you to say an handle of two years plus is new. Well, i get the sarcasm though. You can visit us at our office at No. 4 Mechanic scheme Opposite Ajimobi New Garage, Opposite Subkem Leading Hotels And Suite, Ibadan, Oyo state for a face to face deal.
Thank you

I might be funny to you, but the truth of the matter is that from research, new handles users are mostly the perpetrators of scam here on nairaland, I am not saying you are, but one has to be very careful in transacting with a faceless individual in a faceless forum.
Re: Available by Btev: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
A swift transaction completed just few minutes ago with another reputable customer. Thanks for the patronage. Let's keep the orders coming in.

Re: Available by Rihannaola(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
That's because @Btev is a SCAMMER and FRAUDSTER! Don't do any business with him. His handle is new because he scammed me recently and he's scammed others for years. See below a screenshot of one of his scams with his number +2347025825121 Be warned and always use your own escrow.
IVORY2009:

Re: Available by IVORY2009(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rihannaola:
That's because @Btev is a SCAMMER and FRAUDSTER! Don't do any business with him. His handle is new because he scammed me recently and he's scammed others for years. See below a screenshot of one of his scams with his number +2347025825121 Be warned and always use your own escrow.

This is interesting grin
Re: Available by Btev: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rihannaola:
I guess it was your father that scammed your mother. Frustrated evening newspaper. You will tell everyone here when and how I scammed you with prove showing this my number chatting with you or you run mad before the end of this year. You think you can just open your gutter mouth that and spill rubbish in a faceless forum. That was why you actually fell for the real scammer that is obviously wiser than you. She-goat

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Deal - Name Your Price And Get A Website / Letter To My Small Business Owner Friend / Philanthropists: Please Help me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.