Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. (3561 Views)

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC / Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
wrongnumber:

This one is brain dead.

Ceremonial yet they can't confirm under oath.

Tinubu supporters are possessed with the spirit of foolishness.
MUMU! Who could be more f**lish than you?You sound pained that the man you don't like is the one ruling you and your family? Deal with it , he's your president till 2027. When president Jonathan blocked access to his PhD record after 2011election, it was okay abi? You will soon learn rudiments of Politics. Mungu!

1 Like

Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash! Only the CSU can say that not a graduate of the school from no where.

The CSU have said they don't know where he got that certificate from. It means he forged it. It does not matter whether he attended CSU or not but he submitted a forged document to INEC.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by YouandiAllofus: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Okay... anything else?
You clearly have nothing left to say, do you?
See what you and your types are doing with the image of this country.
Rubbing it in the mud because of tribalism.
Smh
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

The CSU have said they don't know where he got that certificate from. It means he forged it. It does not matter whether he attended CSU or not but he submitted a forged document to INEC.
Keep quiet! When and where did CSU said that. Fake news always make headless mob happy. Use your time for meaningful thing not frivolities.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
you dey mind them? It is obvious Tinubu graduated from CSU. The deposition to an affidavit by CSU is a solid proof. Let them continue displaying their ignorance

The same CSU have said they don't know where he got that particular certificate, signed by someone that was not even working in CSU in 1979. It means he forged the certificate which is against the constitution
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Keep quiet! When and where did CSU said that. Fake news always make headless mob happy. Use your time for meaningful thing not frivolities.

The hearing in the Chicago Court is on YouTube. You can check for yourself. The CSU Lawyer said they cannot state under oath that the particular certificate with INEC is genuine or not because they don't know where he got it from. That means he forged the certificate that is with INEC which is fraud
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by duro4chang(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

The hearing in the Chicago Court is on YouTube. You can check for yourself. The CSU Lawyer said they cannot state under oath that the particular certificate with INEC is genuine or not because they don't know where he got it from. That means he forged the certificate that is with INEC which is fraud
The trash that people of your sorts are throwing all over the youtube to drive traffic or what? You cannot even identify a bait?
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

The same CSU have said they don't know where he got that particular certificate, signed by someone that was not even working in CSU in 1979. It means he forged the certificate which is against the constitution
So,if you reapply for a replacement statement of result from your school,you expect the replacement statement to be signed by the former principal who might have retired? He has told the CSU to release only his certificate to Atiku,let him prove the forgery
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
So,if you reapply for a replacement statement of result from your school,you expect the replacement statement to be signed by the former principal who might have retired? He has told the CSU to release only his certificate to Atiku,let him prove the forgery

Tinubu has never said that he applied for replacement certificate and CSU has not said so either. Atiku has replied him convincingly and we wait for judge Nancy to rule.

But why us your Tinubu fighting heaven and earth to block his records? Why not allow the release to put Atiku to everlasting shame? It is common knowledge in kaw that when evidence is being blocked, it is because it will be injurious to the blocker if released.

A whole first class graduate blocking his glory.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
The trash that people of your sorts are throwing all over the youtube to drive traffic or what? You cannot even identify a bait?

The funny thing is that you BATists know that your tinubu is guilty of forgery but you have continued to support him for reasons best known to you. This us shameful
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by duro4chang(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

The funny thing is that you BATists know that your tinubu is guilty of forgery but you have continued to support him for reasons best known to you. This us shameful
Keep quiet. Who told you that lie?
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by kunle4toyeyaho: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

Tinubu has never said that he applied for replacement certificate and CSU has not said so either. Atiku has replied him convincingly and we wait for judge Nancy to rule.

But why us your Tinubu fighting heaven and earth to block his records? Why not allow the release to put Atiku to everlasting shame? It is common knowledge in kaw that when evidence is being blocked, it is because it will be injurious to the blocker if released.

A whole first class graduate blocking his glory.
He's blocking it for the same reason ex- president Jonathan blocked his PhD record in 2011. Atiku is limited to only certificate,which Tinubu had directed the CSU to release to him.Why does Atiku want other BAT's personal educational details if not for mischief?
By the time the case starts properly,the issue of replacement certificate would form Tinubu's defence. Thank God majority of Nigerians know how his house got burnt before he went on exile
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Keep quiet. Who told you that lie?

How can releasing someone's academic records cause him unrepairable harm? Please explain
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
He's blocking it for the same reason ex- president Jonathan blocked his PhD record in 2011. Atiku is limited to only certificate,which Tinubu had directed the CSU to release to him.Why does Atiku want other BAT's personal educational details if not for mischief?
By the time the case starts properly,the issue of replacement certificate would form Tinubu's defence. Thank God majority of Nigerians know how his house got burnt before he went on exile

Let's wait for the judge to rule. Afterall, the judge of the magistrate Court upheld Atiku's argument as being superior.

Atiku needs those other documents to further prove that the Bola Tinubu that attended CSU is not the fraud in Aso Rock

I will like to see how they explain the signatures on Tinubu's certificate under oath when deposition takes place.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by duro4chang(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

How can releasing someone's academic records cause him unrepairable harm? Please explain
Is it yours or his? What is your business about my academic records? Are you the one who paid my school? I can do what I like with my records. Obi hid his own so called university certificate from INEC now.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Is it yours or his? What is your business about my academic records? Are you the one who paid my school? I can do what I like with my records. Obi hid his own so called university certificate from INEC now.

Do you want to verify Obi's results? He said you can go and verify. He will not hire all the lawyers on the planet to block you..
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by duro4chang(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

Do you want to verify Obi's results? He said you can go and verify. He will not hire all the lawyers on the planet to block you..
I have nothing to do with his certificate. Let him keep his useless certificate as long as he likes. It is not mine.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by NothingDoMe: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
JagabanB:

They don't really care about your nóísé.
Their reputation doesn't rest with you here in Nigeria.
Atiku asking for the records is not an institution.
People the have the right to allow thèîr records to the public or not.
That right cañ't change no matter how much u wèép.
Doesn't apply to public figures who presented their certificates to the public. Once you present a document to the public you essentially waive the right to privacy on said document.

And yes CSU cares because if they are indicted by a US court then they are F**ked.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by JagabanB: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Doesn't apply to public figures who presented their certificates to the public. Once you present a document to the public you essentially waive the right to privacy on said document.

And yes CSU cares because if they are indicted by a US court then they are F**ked.
And u think the US court will indict their own institution simply because u want that?
LOL.
The world is not shaped according to ur emotions.
If it doesn't apply to public figure why is it that PitObi is telling it all about his involvement with Pandora?
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by JagabanB: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

You are talking about same CSU that said Tinubu schooled and graduated from their school?
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by NothingDoMe: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
JagabanB:

And u think the US court will indict their own institution simply because u want that?
LOL.
If it doesn't apply to public figure why is it that PitObi is telling it all about his involvement with Pandora?
Pandora is not a publicly presented certificate 😄
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
JagabanB:

You are talking about same CSU that said Tinubu schooled and graduated from their school?

Don't worry. Let them come and say all that under oath. Let them also swear under oath that the certificate with INEC was issued by them. We are waiting
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.

They don't need to indict CSU. The University have already said in court that they don't know where tinubu got that particular certificate with INEC from and that they will say the same under oath during oral deposition. Even if they claim tinubu graduated from there, their position on the certificate with INEC is enough to remove tinubu
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by confusedlady: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Toks2008:

He allowed his ambition to cloud his sense of reasoning.

He ought to have remained a king maker which ofcourse is a position more powerful than kings.

To be fair and honest, I am not judging Tinubu for his past, most people had to do what they had to just to survive.

But people with such a past do not aspire to be in the position Tinubu is presently. Nigerians are too intelligent for such to happen.

Now I believe the words of our elders who say "it is a taboo for a king maker to aspire the position of a king"

Now I also understand that GOD is a silent judge.... He allowed Tinubu to spend so much to get to that position just to expose and disgrace him.

Now we are not interested in him getting removed anymore but this exposure is good enough and by the time the CIA and FBI start releasing his records from next month, the world will laugh at Nigeria.

And lastly for Tinubu supporters, I have nothing much to say than to say congratulations, you have finally exposed yourselves as people with no integrity, you have confirmed that indeed we still have people who will lose their essence to support a conspicuous fraud but as they say, you are what you stand for.

This is why I no longer waste my time quoting or responding to any Tinubu supporters cos they are not worth it.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

@Bolded,
But you keep on talking about President Tinubu all the time,everyday and you expect his supporters not to engage you on your lies and propaganda?
We will keep calling you out,whether you respond or not!
Just bear in mind some of us have no RIP to spare for any Victor Banjo wannabe when the headless nsogbu nsogbu mob sacrifice you as they most certainly will.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by JagabanB: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

They don't need to indict CSU. The University have already said in court that they don't know where tinubu got that particular certificate with INEC from and that they will say the same under oath during oral deposition. Even if they claim tinubu graduated from there, their position on the certificate with INEC is enough to remove tinubu
Lol.
In your imaginations, I thought u guys it was a female that attended CSU?
Story is changing now?
LOL
U will all come to reality soon.
Just soon
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by JagabanB: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

Don't worry. Let them come and say all that under oath. Let them also swear under oath that the certificate with INEC was issued by them. We are waiting
From Tinubu that attended CSU is a female to gradually accepting that Tinubu attended CSU but the certificate he is using is forged.
Slowly but surely, reality will set in.
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by JagabanB: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Pandora is not a publicly presented certificate 😄
How did the public became aware of Pandora, can u tell me again?
U said it's different with public figures because everything about them has to be public abi?
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by Stricker321: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
JagabanB:

Lol.
In your imaginations, I thought u guys it was a female that attended CSU?
Story is changing now?
LOL
U will all come to reality soon.
Just soon

The F is there on the document the CSU released to Enahoro under subpoena.

We are waiting to see how CSU will swear under oath that that forged document with INEC was issued by them. We are waiting
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by JagabanB: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Stricker321:

The F is there on the document the CSU released to Enahoro under subpoena.

We are waiting to see how CSU will swear under oath that that forged document with INEC was issued by them. We are waiting
So u are coming to reality now that Tinubu attended CSU?
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by wrongnumber: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:

When I wrote that Tinubu supporters are brain dead you guys thought I was being petty.

Now read this...

"The lawyer insisted that the school’s administrators, if asked under oath won’t be able to certify Tinubu’s certificate because they “just don’t know” where he obtained it or how."

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/09/14/chicago-state-university-refuses-to-authenticate-certificate-tinubu-submitted-to-inec/?amp=1
Re: ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. by duro4chang(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
wrongnumber:

When I wrote that Tinubu supporters are brain dead you guys thought I was being petty.

Now read this...

"The lawyer insisted that the school’s administrators, if asked under oath won’t be able to certify Tinubu’s certificate because they “just don’t know” where he obtained it or how."

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/09/14/chicago-state-university-refuses-to-authenticate-certificate-tinubu-submitted-to-inec/?amp=1
Keep shut. A member of headless mob who does not know the meaning of brain dead. Your education is a waste. A common illiterate is better than you. Shameless!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) / Nigeria Aims To Raise Oil, Condensates Output To 2.6M BPD By 2026 / Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.