Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? (39168 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Mercylike:

But ur sister sef is very stewpid and I'm sorry to say..

She born 1, ẹ no change, born 2, ẹ no change.. Still born 3

Haba

I feel so sorry for her
Them say Baba na handsome fair guy. They sister love fine guys buh the Op hate fine guys

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2023
Mercylike:

Haba

I feel so sorry for her
Them say Baba na handsome fair guy. They sister love fine guys buh the Op hate fine guys.
As first pikin comot rn fine, de thing sweet her. Second and third, the same thing.
U no de notice say most fine girls de come from poor family.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2023
Mercylike:

Haba

I feel so sorry for her
Them say Baba na handsome fair guy. They sister love fine guys buh the Op hate fine guys.
As first pikin comot rn fine, de thing sweet her. Second and third, the same thing.
U no de notice say most fine girls de come from poor family or single mother.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Puss360(f): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2023
GOFRONT:
At first, you chose to mind your bizness.

Later on, you chose to delve into their matter. Why didnt you continue minding your bizness??

People think by minding ones bizness, he/she is doing any good. You are causing more harm than good to yourself
It's not easy to mind your business when your own sister or brother is in a state of dilemma
Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Kevineleven(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I am being serious here. How old are you? undecided

Go see the movie "The Iceman" released in 2012, and come back and tell us these ridiculous tales again. undecided
I don't do analysis based on movies
Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by KIDfurniture(m): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2023
Lol! They always want to marry a fair guy ! They want a fine boy that will have their time 24/7 . Now you have entered one chance u re here to tell ur story . I v no advice for u at all. Just poison the bastard and move on but do it in a way no one will suspect you.

Jewessgratitud3:
Right now she needs advice on what to do and I'm also going to be sharing what I have advised her so far.

This man has used his foolishness to implicate my sister and their lovely kids. Before I go into details of what happened recently, I'll like to give a quick backstory of how all these came to be and how she even got herself into this mess

Backtrack to 2014 when she broke the news that someone was coming to see the family for her hand, I asked her who the person was but she refused to tell me saying I'll meet him when he comes. I was now like ha... This one you're hiding it. I never knew it was one useless guy that was living in our former area in the early 2000s that all he does then was stand at junctions disturbing girls. He also disturbed me one period like that and I so much dislike him because of his behavior plus he's fair and I dont fancy fair guys.

The day came and we started cooking. Already I had gotten a hint from my eldest sister that it's the guy and I said was that why she was hiding it? What's my own there. We move. As the day was approaching, my idowus husband called and told me to warn my sister that that guy she's pulling with is not it. That if she's trying to have something serious with him she'll be making a big mistake. I said, she's an adult and can make choices for herself.

He came with his people and we did everything and she moved in with him. Now, this guy doesn't do anything. He claims he's a lawyer but never goes to work. Most times he'll go for early morning training by 6am and after everyone has gone to work, he'll come home and be sleeping. initially my sister was covering him up that he's doing something but anytime I visit after school, I'll always meet him at home sleeping. I knew my sis was just covering him.

Before they married my sister owned a school that was doing well. After her first child the school was still doing well but they started having issues because she was the one bearing most of the financial burden in the house. Sometimes she would come to school with bruises on her face. Since she refused to talk, me I didn't bother asking because if I do she'll bark at me.it continue like that until she could no longer bear it and started opening up to me that the guy doesn't do anything. Just goes about from one junction to the other.

She took in for her second child and fell sick. The school suffered mismanagement and folded up. That was when the guy showed her his true color. They fought to the extent she left her kids and went to my sister's house. My elder sisters husband settled them and she went back.

She had her third child and the guy started his madness again. This time he would leave them and go for hours without food. When he's coming at night he'll buy food and call his children to come eat and leave my sister hungry. So anytime I go there I'll just find her something to eat. Sometimes not always.
The day I said enough is enough and decided to pull her out of that nonsense was the day she called me, I was in a bus and she said for two days now she has not eaten anything and she's having headache. That the guy said he'll deal with her. I told her to hold on and sent her the little I could that I'll come and see her.

I got there and told her she can't continue like this . I told her to start following me to school to learn how to do what I'm doing and I'll be giving her small small daily pay any day she goes with me and later she can start sourcing for her own schools and be making her own money. I put her through and took her to a school immediately and assigned her to some classes after watching me for a few mins.

We did that for a few weeks and I was giving her the small thing I could after each day. She started going out to look for schools and two schools called her. She now said she can't be following me again , I said no problem. God helped her, She now got more schools and started selling books too and making money.
When this guy saw it, he left feeding and only buys food for the children once in a while. Meanwhile their fighting continued.

Fast-forward to last year, the landlord called my sister that he has given the husband quit notice, not because he was owing but because he was always disrespecting the landlord. My sister tried to plead but he said it's not because of my sister but the husband. Now this guy's is so troublesome and brags a lot. He quarrels with the landlord a lot and always goes against the rules of the compound. I on the other hand have been telling my twin now that she has the money to get her own apartment and leave the lazy thing but she remained there.

Last two weeks Tuesday. during that heavy downpour, the landlord came with some police men and threw their things out in the rain as she was preparing her children for school. It was one of the police men that now had pity on her and said they should leave the things in the compound instead of throwing outside in the rain and helped my sister to bring then inside the gate. The husband ran away. After everything he called my sister to bring the children somewhere. When she got there it was a friend's house. He begged them to let his family stay the night and till now he's still there. I told my sister, shey I've been warning you about this guy. Bett look for a place and move in before this one's change their mind. Could you believe this man continued his laziness there? When everyone has gone out he'll go there and start sleeping till they come back from work and meet him. My sister said he has started quarrelling the man's wife . Someone who's squatting you you're challenging them.

he's talking about moving them to Mowe but my sister is not buying the idea and says she wants to get an apartment here on the mainland because of her job and move with only her children but I'm of the opinion that she should leave the children with him because if she goes with the children he'll run from his responsibility and never pay their school fees again.

What should she do because the guy travelled for his brothers burial now and the owner of the house was heard asking the wife why the guy and my sister are still in their house and said let him come back first . Meaning they are tired.

I've told her to get an apartment now o.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Kobojunkiee: 5:36am On Oct 01, 2023
Kevineleven:
■ I don't do analysis based on movies
That movie is based on a real life story. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 01, 2023
vickydevoka:

I don't think you are married

I am planning to marry before January next year. I am saving money for my wedding. Can you borrow me some money, I only need 300,000 Naira for my wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2023
saysoo:
Marriage is deep. Even the wise do not know the end of it all. When a man's financial power is gone, the man goes with it. Fight fight for it, trust in God. Give it your best shut.

Likewise a woman. When a womans financial power is gone the woman is gone too so everyone has to fight to get it back!

When my sister lost her school after her second baby, he started treating her badly and she had to fight to get back on her feet. Why can't he too fight to get back!

All this soliloquy no dey work abeg!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Atlantis585: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2023
So how are you sure your sister is not the useless one?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Likewise a woman. When a womans financial power is gone the woman is gone too so everyone has to fight to get it back!

When my sister lost her school after her second baby, he started treating her badly and she had to fight to get back on her feet. Why can't he too fight to get back!

All this soliloquy no dey work abeg!

The guy is a lost case. He will never get back on his feet in this life and will drag your sister down with him.

Let her get out now while she still can.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Never leave your kids with such a Man abeg

He is the father, are we absolving him of all responsibilities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by zrocky: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Right now she needs advice on what to do and I'm also going to be sharing what I have advised her so far.

This man has used his foolishness to implicate my sister and their lovely kids. Before I go into details of what happened recently, I'll like to give a quick backstory of how all these came to be and how she even got herself into this mess

Backtrack to 2014 when she broke the news that someone was coming to see the family for her hand, I asked her who the person was but she refused to tell me saying I'll meet him when he comes. I was now like ha... This one you're hiding it. I never knew it was one useless guy that was living in our former area in the early 2000s that all he does then was stand at junctions disturbing girls. He also disturbed me one period like that and I so much dislike him because of his behavior plus he's fair and I dont fancy fair guys.

The day came and we started cooking. Already I had gotten a hint from my eldest sister that it's the guy and I said was that why she was hiding it? What's my own there. We move. As the day was approaching, my idowus husband called and told me to warn my sister that that guy she's pulling with is not it. That if she's trying to have something serious with him she'll be making a big mistake. I said, she's an adult and can make choices for herself.

He came with his people and we did everything and she moved in with him. Now, this guy doesn't do anything. He claims he's a lawyer but never goes to work. Most times he'll go for early morning training by 6am and after everyone has gone to work, he'll come home and be sleeping. initially my sister was covering him up that he's doing something but anytime I visit after school, I'll always meet him at home sleeping. I knew my sis was just covering him.

Before they married my sister owned a school that was doing well. After her first child the school was still doing well but they started having issues because she was the one bearing most of the financial burden in the house. Sometimes she would come to school with bruises on her face. Since she refused to talk, me I didn't bother asking because if I do she'll bark at me.it continue like that until she could no longer bear it and started opening up to me that the guy doesn't do anything. Just goes about from one junction to the other.

She took in for her second child and fell sick. The school suffered mismanagement and folded up. That was when the guy showed her his true color. They fought to the extent she left her kids and went to my sister's house. My elder sisters husband settled them and she went back.

She had her third child and the guy started his madness again. This time he would leave them and go for hours without food. When he's coming at night he'll buy food and call his children to come eat and leave my sister hungry. So anytime I go there I'll just find her something to eat. Sometimes not always.
The day I said enough is enough and decided to pull her out of that nonsense was the day she called me, I was in a bus and she said for two days now she has not eaten anything and she's having headache. That the guy said he'll deal with her. I told her to hold on and sent her the little I could that I'll come and see her.

I got there and told her she can't continue like this . I told her to start following me to school to learn how to do what I'm doing and I'll be giving her small small daily pay any day she goes with me and later she can start sourcing for her own schools and be making her own money. I put her through and took her to a school immediately and assigned her to some classes after watching me for a few mins.

We did that for a few weeks and I was giving her the small thing I could after each day. She started going out to look for schools and two schools called her. She now said she can't be following me again , I said no problem. God helped her, She now got more schools and started selling books too and making money.
When this guy saw it, he left feeding and only buys food for the children once in a while. Meanwhile their fighting continued.

Fast-forward to last year, the landlord called my sister that he has given the husband quit notice, not because he was owing but because he was always disrespecting the landlord. My sister tried to plead but he said it's not because of my sister but the husband. Now this guy's is so troublesome and brags a lot. He quarrels with the landlord a lot and always goes against the rules of the compound. I on the other hand have been telling my twin now that she has the money to get her own apartment and leave the lazy thing but she remained there.

Last two weeks Tuesday. during that heavy downpour, the landlord came with some police men and threw their things out in the rain as she was preparing her children for school. It was one of the police men that now had pity on her and said they should leave the things in the compound instead of throwing outside in the rain and helped my sister to bring then inside the gate. The husband ran away. After everything he called my sister to bring the children somewhere. When she got there it was a friend's house. He begged them to let his family stay the night and till now he's still there. I told my sister, shey I've been warning you about this guy. Bett look for a place and move in before this one's change their mind. Could you believe this man continued his laziness there? When everyone has gone out he'll go there and start sleeping till they come back from work and meet him. My sister said he has started quarrelling the man's wife . Someone who's squatting you you're challenging them.

he's talking about moving them to Mowe but my sister is not buying the idea and says she wants to get an apartment here on the mainland because of her job and move with only her children but I'm of the opinion that she should leave the children with him because if she goes with the children he'll run from his responsibility and never pay their school fees again.

What should she do because the guy travelled for his brothers burial now and the owner of the house was heard asking the wife why the guy and my sister are still in their house and said let him come back first . Meaning they are tired.

this story na nollywood abi, all of una dey craze. He say in be lawyer but e no dey work how is that possible and your sister know his useless still continued having kids for him.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Chris2863(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

*and I so much dislike him because he's fair and I can't stand fair guys.

*they started having issues because she was the one bearing most of the financial burden in the house.

Summary of this long epistle

1: He first asked you out and you rejected, as a man he moved on to your sister and you resented him deeply

2: He is currently financially handicap and he irritates you, you hate poor men and poor men neither deserve marriage, or children

3: To you financial burden of a family is exclusive responsibility of a man

PS:

Dear Men, stay completely away from marriage if you are not financially bouyant as you are only rated for your financial strength by Women

what's this one saying abeg

If you lack senses, it's better you don't embarrass yourself

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Okechinwadike: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Una no dey gree take advice
at all. she is lucky she is not my sister you must marry him ooooooo in your next world you learn how to take advice. they will never listen until the make mistake and become problem to all the family. thank your God you are not related to me
Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by maasoap(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2023
2special:
You claimed the husband is Jobless but still pays the children school fees, you're definitely not telling the truth....you just wants people to condemned the husband.

Jewessgratitud3:

Ok. You're entitled to Your opinion

Your response to this logical post from @2special was lame. That means the husband is paying school fees and performing some responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Edusouls(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

*they started having issues because she was the one bearing most of the financial burden in the house.

1: He first asked you out and you rejected, as a man he moved on to your sister and you resented him deeply

2: He is currently financially handicap and he irritates you, you hate poor men and poor men neither deserve marriage, or children

PS:

Dear Men, stay completely away from marriage if you are not financially bouyant as you are only rated for your financial strength by Women

you just nailed it this man, your such an intelligent person, after death I believe men would be judged differently and lightly we bear 85% burden of this world, sympathy,mercy is not on our side at all, we are seen by the society as invincibles that should always be on top no matter the situation, most men are even weak and broken, most are dying off..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by dododawa1: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2023
First child,she stay
Second child, she stay
D woman dey enjoy something.

Believe this story at your own RISK.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Miracleuzoma45(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2023
If the man is beating and brutalizing your sister,that's where he got it absolutely wrong,it's the right of every man to provide for his family, he shouldn't be lazy, but how did he manages to get the children school fees: you can call our chambers for further advise and actions 08102550867

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by ebenezary(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2023
at OP, you said the man is not responsible in your write up but still say you don't want your sister to leave and carry the children along so that he will be able to face his children school fees
Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by IamMobisola(f): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Serves your sister right. She saw the RED FLAGS. Never marry a broke man, never marry a man that has no job or business he is doing with the hope of “BUILDING A FUTURE WITH HIM” or “STARTING FROM SCRATCH WITH HIM”. It’s a scam these men use to cajole women into a trap.

Let her take her children and move out of the house, divorce his sorry ass.
Your sister should move far away from him else she will end up going back to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by okoroemeka(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

PS:

this is a very bad advice,when will a man be financially buoyant?will fate and destiny fold their hands and wait for you to be financially buoyant?how much do you think a man will have before he can say he is financially buoyant?the success of a marriage depends mostly on the character of the individuals involved,if you read the story carefully,the lady is not complaining that his sister's husband is poor,but he is lazy with no potentials and also zero proactive reasoning to better himself,a man sleeping in the morning when you didn't work night shift is a red flag,I personally got married in 2000 at 25yrs when I saw a partner and companion that I will spent my life with,I was not rich but hardworking which is what matters, currently now 4 of my children are in the university and I am expecting to be a grandfather by next year,if you want to be rich like dangote before getting married that is your choice but don't discourage other.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by MANDIPUTIN: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

PS:

That is it.,
The best advice to any young man planning to go into marriage.
Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Morbeta11(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Your sisters husband might be one of these nairaland urchins, only good at bigotry but lazy to work.....those bleached faced...standing at the bus stop every now and then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Curse777: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is a very bad advice,when will a man be financially buoyant?will fate and destiny fold their hands and wait for you to be financially buoyant?how much do you think a man will have before he can say he is financially buoyant?the success of a marriage depends mostly on the character of the individuals involved,if you read the story carefully,the lady is not complaining that his sister's husband is poor,but he is lazy with no potentials and also zero proactive reasoning to better himself,a man sleeping in the morning when you didn't work night shift is a red flag,I personally got married in 2000 at 25yrs when I saw a partner and companion that I will spent my life with,I was not rich but hardworking which is what matters, currently now 4 of my children are in the university and I am expecting to be a grandfather by next year,if you want to be rich like dangote before getting married that is your choice but don't discourage other.

Sir we of this Generation are not as lucky as you are, girls of this generation are not loyal and have low tolerance
Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Dennisochampa: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2023
I'm sorry for your sister.
She married a dunce and still went ahead to bang and get pregnant 3 times Who does that??
If she couldnt learn from the first one, she possibly can't learn anymore.
My candid advise?? Salvage whatever is left and run before the idiot comes back, get a divorce paper from the court, mandate the guy to live up to his fatherly responsibilities to his kids and have your father return the bride price the dunce paid on her head.
If she continues that way.... She may end up dead or worse still, run mad. He may also make her public enemy number one since the idiot is always fighting like a woman.
She needs to get her own apartment and move in with the kids.
All my advise is assuming that all you have said about your sister and her husband is the unadulterated truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2023
albert2512:

I would advise her stay there and watch how the husband would handle the situation when they are sent packing. The man needs to grow by letting him pick his responsibility and face the consequences of his actions. Your sister should not say a word and watch him make decisions but she should be prepared for the worse without letting him to know. I wouldn't advice her to leave as long as he is not beating her. She should just ensure she is saving enough and the kids her not hungry even if it means feeding them secretly.

She should wait until the family squatting them sends them away again? Haaa.. that's what I don't even want them to experience and that's why I'm saying he should look for a place instead bringing his fan and television to another man's house to feel comfortable. The man and the wife are already asking when they are leaving. This is why I even brought it here because I've told my sister that her husband is not ready to even shake body. He's like that. So she should get an apartment fast before those ones change am for them. I don't know what she's too is waiting for.

My brother, if you meet this guy you go wooz am better slap by the time you hear what is coming out of his mouth.

The other day after him and my sister had a quarrel about what's the next move, he was saying ehn.. no body is disturbing them here. Really?? Now he travelled the so called friend came and started asking why are this people still here.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by kazyhm(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

He does one part-time business that doesn't sell all the time like that. I think that's how he gets his money but it's not like a regular job that brings in steady money. Instead of him to go look for a regular job that he's sure of getting money every month, he'll rather sleep all through.

I've told my sis to advise him to get a Keke or car for Uber, she said he'll be forming a whole lawyer. Lawyer for this hard time that every body is doing any kind of hustle to put food on the table for their family? Hian!

Even me as a lady I have thought of riding danfo a long time ago when I didn't have anything doing. Nothing wey no come my head that period until I now prayerfully asked God to direct me and lead me to the path I am today. It wasnt rosy at first cos I was earning 18k then but I continued just to be leaving the house and from there I continued till I got here. Why will a man not use his brain and do same?

I see family men coming to schools everyday to look for jobs and they are getting jobs, can't he do same pending when his dream job comes? Na to dey speak English up and down instead of putting that English to good use and make money.

You're not honest

1) This very guy pays his rent as and when due
2) This guy pays his children school fees as and when due
3) This guy graduated and still pass law school
4) This guy is not a gambler
5) This guy is not a drunkard
6) This guy is not a fraudster
7) This guy is not cheating on your sister
cool This guy doesn't follow bad friends
9) This guy feeds his family
10) This guy doesn't disrespect his inlaws (your own parents)

What exactly is your problem with him.....that he sleeps ?

In your own mind, you think you're doing better than him ?
With this you own job, do you think you're earn more than him annually and can afford to shoulder his responsibilities ?
Do you think driving Keke will not distract this his part time business ?

You even have no idea how he is getting his money and you feel you have an opinion about him

You're very naive!
You're childish.....marry your own husband first.........

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by RomanGreen: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Skyview01:
Your sister deserves what she gets. I will have no pity for such individuals.

If you deliberately commit blunders with your life, i will never be there for you.

Both deserve each other!

Team I wan marry by force!

The only solution is to divorce and move on. If she remains with him, it will be worse 5 years down the lane.

Period! The worst person to give advice is a woman who is in love. She will never listen. Let her carry her cross.

Sadly many women will still see this story and allow their stupid emotions decide for them

As for men, do not get married if you know you can't take care of the family you want to raise. Provision is the exclusive preserve of the man, the wife can only support in times of trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? by Decarbonisation: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun / 5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand! / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.