Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court (31179 Views)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola / CSU Certificate: Many Interested Third Parties Sending Email To Influence Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha when did you and I talk about Tinubu's certificate grin grin my own is to call out animals like you who go about spreading tribal hate here na grin grin grin

I have told all who cared to listen that nothing can come out from any case against tifnubu at this stage,to pay your way out from drug case for America no be beans na grin

Btw, I am still on your matter o if I catch a shameless tribally bigoted scum like you do any tribal gbasgbos, I go knock ya big for nothing useless tribally bigoted hate filled coconut head grin grin
E pain am! Dead wood is what you are.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin no it is you who is caring a curse on your head and hence will be sent to an early grave, how can your destiny be to do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,Igbo eeeh and yet you think you can ever become something meaningful in life grin.

This your destiny is not bright at all,you are actually cursed to be forever useless grin
Every evil you have said here shall be your portion, your parents, siblings, and your generation unborn in Jesus name. Asee. E pain you, right?
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain am! Dead wood is what you are.

grin grin na lie na You e pain reach chest grin
Cursed walking corpse is what you are grin grin

Look for thread make you do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,na your destiny grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin na lie na You e pain reach chest grin
Cursed walking corpse is what you are grin grin

Look for thread make you do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,na your destiny grin
See pain! You go cry today. You are a loser like obi
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Every evil you have said here shall be your portion, your parents, siblings, and your generation unborn in Jesus name. Asee. E pain you, right?

Na lie na lie I no curse you grin na your destiny to be useless grin just like your late father died a useless tribally bigoted hatefilled animal, so shall you and your cursed generation die with mental disorder shouting and wailing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo cheesy grin

That madness wey dey do your mama go soon take over your cursed tribally bigoted useless hatefilled coconut head grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:

Na you dey in sefia pain grin grin I dey inflict emotional brutality on your cursed soul na grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na you dey in sefia pain grin grin I dey inflict emotional brutality on your cursed soul na grin

No vex. I know say e pain you.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
No vex. I know say e pain you.

grin grin Weak vessel is in sefia pain grin grin I go continue to knock your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled coconut head,your cries no even mean shit to me grin grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie na lie I no curse you grin na your destiny to be useless grin just like your late father died a useless tribally bigoted hatefilled animal, so shall you and your cursed generation die with mental disorder shouting and wailing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo cheesy grin

That madness wey dey do your mama go soon take over your cursed tribally bigoted useless hatefilled coconut head grin
Dead wood. I know how depressed you are. Obi and atiku your saviours failed. You are down.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin Weak vessel is in sefia pain grin grin I go continue to knock your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled coconut head,your cries no even mean shit to me grin grin
Once again how market. loser!
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Dead wood. I know how depressed you are. Obi and atiku your saviours failed. You are down.

Haha to prove that I am really hitting the head of a cursed child of doom and perdition like you hard pin out anywhere I have mentioned Obi or atiku grin grin

You go die from the pain in your cursed head wey I de fire you grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Once again how market. loser!

Loll market dey sell very very well grin grin

Nothing go make me stop to dey knack your eternally cursed tribally bigoted hate filled good for nothing coconut head grin grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:

I dey wait for an eternally cursed child of doom and destruction like you to point out where I mention Obi or Atiku or tifnubu for the emotional brutality wey I dey fire you grin grin

That pain on your chest is sending your eternally cursed soul to your early grave grin grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:

Eternally accursed weak vessel, good for nothing cursed child of perdition and doom,show where I mentioned Obi or Atiku or tifnubu to You as prove that your cursed dead head is not in sefia pain from my emotional brutality grin grin

Omo ale, smelly, cursed ,dead weak vessel like you wan form vawulence for Cruise grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.