Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court (31180 Views)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola / CSU Certificate: Many Interested Third Parties Sending Email To Influence Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by goody2019: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:
The documents sought by the PDP candidate, through his counsel, Angela Liu, include Tinubu’s record of admission and acceptance at the Chicago State University, dates of attendance as well the degrees, awards, and honours obtained by Tinubu from the CSU.

Lol 😂

Atiku the comedian. Fetching water inside basket. CSU is waiting for you o.

Tinubu cannot just sit and fold his hands and allow all his academic records to be handed over to his enemy to do whatever he wants. No sane person will allow that!

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Laren24(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
To me I don’t think it’s reasonable for the US vourt to grant a private document of an individual to another. I believe educational credentials are personal documents of an individual to be used by such individuals in proving their qualifications and it is the owner who has a right to grant the view of it to any other person.
If the US court is to grant such rule will set a bad precedent where someone can just ask of the private credentials and will be granted. If he chose not to show it that’s his choice. The Atiku’s attorneys should have asked inec who is the body conducting election in Nigeria to provide the certificate presented to them by Tinubu, if they should need it.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Exceed15: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kai US court is not Nigeria judiciary. It is not business as usual.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by rottenegg: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
preekahantas:
I sent one also to remove the male President and install a female President via bloody coup.
You this woman! I no fit talk again. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by showwiggy: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Newton2024:
Tinubu is a hardened criminal. That's his nature. He can never ever change.

Like your Ancestors
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IfnobeGod20: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
goody2019:

Tinubu cannot just sit and fold his hands and allow all his academic records to be handed over to his enemy to do whatever he wants. No sane person will allow that!
But the court have said all that should be given to him. I hope you would not hit your head on stone for the latest?
You people doesn't know that Tinubu lost his privacy the day he came out to say he wants to vie for the post of president. Public interests are now placed upon his private right from that day. If our leaders had known this, they won't be misbehaving and they would be accountable to the public but funnyly those that supposed to spurn them to be accountable are the same set hailing them and protecting them.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IfnobeGod20: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Laren24:
To me I don’t think it’s reasonable for the US vourt to grant a private document of an individual to another. I believe educational credentials are personal documents of an individual to be used by such individuals in proving their qualifications and it is the owner who has a right to grant the view of it to any other person.
If the US court is to grant such rule will set a bad precedent where someone can just ask of the private credentials and will be granted. If he chose not to show it that’s his choice. The Atiku’s attorneys should have asked inec who is the body conducting election in Nigeria to provide the certificate presented to them by Tinubu, if they should need it.
It seems you didn't know what was at stake. Tinubu is no more a private person again. He has become a public identity. He lost his privacy the day he came out to contest for the post of a president. If you read the two judgements carefully, you will notice where it was stated that Atiku interest supersedes Tinubu's right because Tinubu has submitted the certificates to vie for an election in Nigeria and Atiku stated the purpose he wished to use it.
I know if it was just for fun of getting it, the courts would not have yielded to the request. And also if Tinubu wasn't a public officer, the request would not have been accepted by the court but Tinubu public status gave Atiku upper hand.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
maasoap:

You think your parents would have approved of this? Saying this to someone for expressing his opinion? Anyway, you should have known by now that curses and prayers are nothing but mere waste of time and efforts. grin grin grin

First, in your miserable and wretched life, don't involve my parents. Know this and know peace.

Similarly, I was only venting my anger on him in vile utterance, giving him in a despicable language he will understand. Mind you, I'm humanist. I don't believe your religious sh!t or your sky god sh!t...
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Lawalatm: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Just when idiots and fools make inciting comments....how low and foolish.... 🙄

seunmsg:
99.9% of the mails were sent by hateful Obi supporters and ipob lunatics. They’ve been failing in their political calculations since 2015, they will continue to fail till 2027 when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu completes his first tenure.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by maasoap(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

First, in your miserable and wretched life, don't involve my parents. Know this and know peace.

Do we need to remind you that what you say here to people reflect how you were raised. That's the assumption.

Similarly, I was only venting my anger on him in vile utterance, giving him in a despicable language he will understand. Mind you, I'm humanist. I don't believe your religious sh!t or your sky god sh!t...
But you do believe in curses, right? You're still evolving. Lol
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Omodua(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg povst=126108550:
99.9% of the mails were sent by hateful Obi supporters and ipob lunatics. They’ve been failing in their political calculations since 2015, they will continue to fail till 2027 when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu completes his first tenure.
Face front.

What's wrong asking for a public figure certificates. You claimed to be Accountant. In an interview, don't you verify the authenticity of an interviewee? In the same vein, Nigerians can't ask for verification of their President?

Be reasonable for once. Don't allow politics blindfold you.

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Omodua(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We all know those sending the emails with the use of the word extensive. The same children of hate AKA headless mob that thinks invading/bullying others on social media will make decisions and cases go they way.

- They have been ignored in Nigeria (all eyes on the
judiciary episode)
- they have been ignored by Joe Biden (Chimamanda
episode)
- they have been ignored by several world leaders (UK
prime minister, Ukrainian President Zelensky, Turky's
President Erdogan, Indian PM Modi to name a few.
- they have been ignored by CSU
- they have being ignored by Gloria Tinubu that lives in
South Carolina
- they have been ignored by Illinois Governor

Obidient (Jackson Ude) started spreading fake news on twitter a few days ago that the judge is being compromised. The fake news was so bad that Peter Obi's American supporter even had to call Jackson out for spreading fake news.

However it's too late. The Obidients are now trying to unleash their venom on the American Judge.
Rantof a certificate forger and sympathizer.

The shame you people brought to Nigerians shall go back to you and APC family.

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Omodua(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

They will spin another conspiracy. Headless mob for a reason. grin
What's difficult releasing his certificates for public consumption?

Your principal has no primary and secondary schools mates.

Nobody knows his age.

Nobody knows if he is a male or female based on his records.

Nobody knows his real country of origin...Nigeria, Benin or Sierra Leone?

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by ottersberger(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
duro4chang:
I hope you will not be crying upandan that tinubu bribed the judge after the judgment? Because that is the blackmail you are good at.

How far?.
Judgment don land like dis.
How you sef see am?.

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Dspsalvate: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
What is the use of climbing the ladder of success only to discover that it was leaning towards /on a wrong wall....?

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IfnobeGod20: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
duro4chang:
I hope you will not be crying upandan that tinubu bribed the judge after the judgment? Because that is the blackmail you are good at.
Who now bribe the judge now? Oh! Sorry, Atiku has bribed the judge. What next?
You people we always think all countries are like Nigeria that always turned logic up side down. Just as supreme court awarding judgement to people that doesn't participate in primaries. America have their laid down rules and procedures that cannot be altered by anyone, no matter your height and influence.
Until our judiciary start giving justice and not judgement before people start respecting the rule of law and fear of consequence.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by SenatePresdo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:

You guys always sound like Atiku doesn't have supporters.

Dude had over 6 million votes o.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Have you collected your 33k monthly stipend for September?
Very idiotic of you. Me 33k? You must be kidding. You may be taking that amount as a result of your lie level. You should know I don't take chicken change. I am more than that. It's only a pauper like you who can talk like that. What are you taking me for?
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
tenpipsperday:

It's very dangerous to skip medication routine especially when it involves mental case like yours.

Bottom line: go and take your medicine
You must have skipped yours on several occasions, right? Mumu
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
ottersberger:

How far?. Judgment don land like dis. How you sef see am?.
I told you
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Brownking:

Judges in Nigeria that are all hungry and corrupt, always to side the highest bidder. Nigeria's judiciary is dead and gone.
Now how market
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by ottersberger(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
I told you

Our position is vindicated. Let's wait for the deposition.
Have you bothered looking up that SSN on the Southwest document?. Do you know how age is hard-coded into SSNs?. The owner of that SSN is female and between 51- 63 years old.

But standby. Things are still unfolding.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2023
ottersberger:

Our position is vindicated. Let's wait for the deposition.
Have you bothered looking up that SSN on the Southwest document?. Do you know how age is hard-coded into SSNs?. The owner of that SSN is female and between 51- 63 years old.

But standby. Things are still unfolding.
Another narrative from the headless. You will soon say another one. Kilikikiki. How market?
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie grin the fact that I am calling out a shameless tribally bigoted hate filled daft illiterate like you out is paining you grin grin

Next time if I call out slavish weak vessel like you ,just shut up and take correction grin grin

Make I catch you make any nonsense comment here again, I go still inflict more emotional damages on your cursed tribally bigoted hate filled useless coconut head grin
How market
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up na you dey wail in sorrow joor grin grin

Atiku dey run tifnubu matter you go dey crap dust grin your head don die pkatapkata, ori re ti Ku grin you go zombie till you enter grave grin grin
How market
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

This guy but na Atiku dey fire Tinubu for this US case na grin

You go soon comot clothe run enter market e no go tey grin
No vex. How market
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
No vex. How market

How market as how grin se You follow think se anything wan come out from the case, criminal wey flip him way from drug case for America na him Una dey carry play grin grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
No vex. How market

But e still no change your destiny of doing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yoooo Igbo ehhh all the days of your life till you go die enter grave sha grin grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

But e still no change your destiny of doing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yoooo Igbo ehhh all the days of your life till you go die enter grave sha grin grin
You failed again. But I told you. Kikikikikiki! We are waiting for another narrative.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

How market as how grin se You follow think se anything wan come out from the case, criminal wey flip him way from drug case for America na him Una dey carry play grin grin
Failure and disgrace are following you people. We told you. You had better tender your apology.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
You failed again. But I told you. Kikikikikiki! We are waiting for another narrative.

Haha when did you and I talk about Tinubu's certificate grin grin my own is to call out animals like you who go about spreading tribal hate here na grin grin grin

I have told all who cared to listen that nothing can come out from any case against tifnubu at this stage,to pay your way out from drug case for America no be beans na grin

Btw, I am still on your matter o if I catch a shameless tribally bigoted scum like you do any tribal gbasgbos, I go knock ya big for nothing useless tribally bigoted hate filled coconut head grin grin
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Failure and disgrace are following you people. We told you. You had better tender your apology.

grin grin no it is you who is caring a curse on your head and hence will be sent to an early grave, how can your destiny be to do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,Igbo eeeh and yet you think you can ever become something meaningful in life grin.

This your destiny is not bright at all,you are actually cursed to be forever useless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.