Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court (31174 Views)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola / CSU Certificate: Many Interested Third Parties Sending Email To Influence Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by bluefilm: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
spacechuks:
Tinubu ruled Lagos state with fake and fraudulent certificate,

Tinubu should return all salaries and benefits paid back to Lagos state,

Lagosians demand for this immediately CSU released the transcript and certificate

Could this be the irreparable damages he's referring to?

Interesting times awaits us.

I am so glad that I am OBIDIENT now and forever.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
spacechuks:
All credentials are subject to verification,

Companies and employer of labour verifies applicant/ employees certificates right from primary school up to higher institutions before confirming their employment,

So INeC didn't verify all documents submitted to them, what a mess,

Banks here in naija does verification of all employees certificates, same as other organisations,

Shame on tinubu and his co- travellers, esp the tribal bigots ,

Tribal bigot, ask yourself a question, you support lack of integrity because he is from your tribe and same time uphold integrity in your various place of work,

Shame on all of you for the double standard you uphold
Tell that to Obama and Trump.

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Fcwilly: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
I sent a letter too
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by popesco123: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thank you bro, They thought US is where they can influence judges just like they are buy judges in Nigeria and even inviting CJN to London. Brain dead urchins.

uote author=duro4chang post=126108097]That will be the handiwork of headless mob. May they all labour in vain.You can imagine what they are doing to our judges in Nigeria if they can do a thing like this to a judge in far away US.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Yoighaman(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

3rd party is Peter Obi's headless mob.

The case involves Atiku and Tinubu.

I don't think so. If you read the article very well, the emails are more of telling the court to stop the disclosure of the President's academic records. That's my opinion anyway, because logic tells me that emails asking the court to release his records will not flood the court's inbox, since it is already evident that the court is willing to move in that direction.

I think the President should just shut is opponents up by showing them is academic records, it's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yoighaman:

I don't think so. If you read the article very well, the emails are more of telling the court to stop the disclosure of the President's academic records. That's my opinion anyway, because logic tells me that emails asking the court to release his records will not flood the court's inbox, since it is already evident that the court is willing to move in that direction.

I think the President should just shut is opponents up by showing them is academic records, it's that simple.

There was a fake news a few days ago by Jackson Ude. So fake that Peter Obi's American supporter Gutterman had to call Jackson Ude out.

That's why the headless mob are on a mission to intimidate the American Judges. just like "eyes on the judiciary" saga before the tribunal ruling.

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by DaddyJapan(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
mecustika:
Who says crime does not pay. Tinubu, all his life, has been a criminal, and now, see how far it has taken him.

Today,Tinubu is among the richest and most influential Nigerian.

If not for his greed and over confidence,he would have made it to the end.

Though, he is on the eye of the storm right now, l have no doubt in my mind, he will wriggle his way out. He is an old master in the game of crime and survival.

Bravo, to Jagaban! A cat with nine lives.
No retreat no surrender!

The funniest post on this thread. But also the most accurate by a mile.
If you know, you know. cool

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
That will be the handiwork of headless mob. May they all labour in vain.You can imagine what they are doing to our judges in Nigeria if they can do a thing like this to a judge in far away US.

Have you collected your 33k monthly stipend for September?

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Yoighaman(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

There was a fake news a few days ago by Jackson Ude. So fake that Peter Obi's American supporter Gutterman had to call it out as fake. That's why the headless mob are on a mission to intimidate the American Judge. just like eyes on the judiciary saga before the tribunal ruling.

Can the President just show Nigerians his academic records and put his opponents to shame? What is so hard about doing this?

I went to Universities and have several academic and professional qualifications.

If I became the President of Nigeria tomorrow; Iya Sikira that sells pepper 🌶️, Baba Chinedu that sells spare parts and Mallam Abdul that rides Keke, can all have access to my academic records if they so wish. I will proudly ask all the institutions to release them to all Tom, Dick and Harry and then go about my business of good governance.

What is so difficult for the President in doing the same? Why is he fighting so hard to block the release of his academic records? Honestly, Nigerians are baffled.

4 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by pacespot(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
These evil people have turned Nigerian judiciary into pool where court rulings are written inside politician bedrooms, they want to take the same madness to USA court.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by phemray(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We all know those sending the emails with the use of the word extensive. The same children of hate AKA headless mob that thinks invading/bullying others on social media will make decisions and cases go they way.

- They have been ignored in Nigeria (all eyes on the
judiciary episode)
- they have been ignored by Joe Biden (Chimamanda
episode)
- they have been ignored by several world leaders (UK
prime minister, Ukrainian President Zelensky, Turky's
President Erdogan, Indian PM Modi to name a few.
- they have been ignored by CSU
- they have being ignored by Gloria Tinubu that lives in
South Carolina
- they have been ignored by Illinois Governor

Obidient (Jackson Ude) started spreading fake news on twitter a few weeks ago that the judge is being compromised. The fake news was so bad that Peter Obi's American supporter even had to call Jackson out for spreading fake news.

However it's too late. The Obidients are now trying to unleash their venom on the American Judge.

Lolzzzzzzz....
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by searchlight: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
seunmsg:
99.9% of the mails were sent by hateful Obi supporters and ipob lunatics. They’ve been failing in their political calculations since 2015, they will continue to fail till 2027 when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu completes his first tenure.
Nigeria fourth republic started in 1999 and if they have been passing since 1999 which you and your useless father have been failing don't you think they passed more than your father?

And to think that since they have been failing, the ZOO has been going deep down is something that you can't fathom because you don't have the capacity to deciffer that.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Masterito(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Atiku took Tinubu to court but na Obi you mind focus put.
seunmsg:
99.9% of the mails were sent by hateful Obi supporters and ipob lunatics. They’ve been failing in their political calculations since 2015, they will continue to fail till 2027 when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu completes his first tenure.

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Summary of Atiku’s Chicago fishing expedition:

With the circulation of misleading reports about Atiku’s case in Chicago, I asked a lawyer, Oluwole Afolabi for an executive summary. He did a good job, offering non-legalese, succinct insight.

How it started: Atiku’s lawyers brought an application under U.S.C. 1782 for the court’s assistance to obtain evidence from CSU by way of Subpoena regarding President Bola Tinubu’s academic records.

Tinubu’s lawyers brought an application on his behalf to Intervene in the matter.
The application was granted.

Tinubu’s lawyers opposed the issuing of subpoena to obtain his academic records primarily on 3 grounds:

1. The documents are protected by FERPA (Federal Educational Rights Protection Act).

2. Atiku did not plead any facts relating to whether Asiwaju attended or graduated from CSU in his Petition at the Election Tribunal and as such any information that he obtained will not be admissible.

3. Atiku’s petition at the Election Tribunal had gone beyond the ‘evidentiary stage’ in that parties had adopted their processes and all that remained for the Tribunal to do was to deliver judgment. The Tribunal could no longer admit evidence.

AFTERMATH OF JUDGMENT OF THE COURT OF APPEAL
While Atiku’s application was pending, the Court of Appeal delivered judgment. The judgment was against Atiku and in favour of Asiwaju.

MAGISTRATE JUDGE GILBERT
The Magistrate Judge to whom the case was assigned scheduled hearing of the case for September 11th, 2023.
At the hearing, Atiku’s lawyers contended that they needed the documents for Atiku’s use at the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Tinubu’s lawyers countered that not only are the documents protected by FERPA, they can not use them at the Supreme Court because they were not pleaded in the Petition as required by the Electoral Act.

CSU informed the Court that Tinubu graduated from CSU and that the school does not have a copy of the Diploma that Tinubu allegedly submitted to INEC and so was not in a position to speak on the veracity or otherwise of the document.

CSU counsel further told the court that the school, like most schools in America, does not keep copies of Diplomas that it issued to its students.

DECISION OF THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Magistrate Judge Gilbert ordered CSU to respond to a limited portion of Atiku’s subpoena within 48 hours.

TINUBU’S MOTION FOR STAY
Tinubu’s lawyers filed a motion for stay of the execution of Magistrate Judge Gilbert’s order on the ground that the Magistrate Judge did not have the power to make the order it made.

He could only have made a recommendation to the Supervising Judge, who may then affirm or modify or reject it outrightly while proceeding to hear the application afresh.

Tinubu’s prayer was granted by Judge Nancy Maldonado. The Order of Magistrate Judge Gilbert was stayed and the Judge decided to hear the application afresh.

Judge Maldonado then directed Tinubu’s lawyers to file papers on their client’s behalf not later than 9am Monday, September 25th on why a subpoena should not be issued against CSU to release some of Asiwaju’s documents.

Atiku’s lawyers were directed to respond to Asiwaju’s court filings not later than 11:59pm on Wednesday and Asiwaju’s lawyers should file a Reply to it, if necessary, not later than 11:59pm on Thursday, September 28th.

Now that all the processes have been filed, Judge Nancy Maldonado will give a date for the hearing of Tinubu’s application. Ruling will be delivered thereafter.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Whytelyon(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:
I sent one also to remove the male President and install a female President via bloody coup.

abeg gimme email make me sef send
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by EgunMogaji2: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
I can never understand this viscous defense on releasing ordinary scholastic record.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Atiku's lawyer is a femail, if it was to be in Nigeria now, na so so mail lawyers dem go pack full court. Bunch of femail haters.

Midehi3 where are you? What did you cook this evening. Daddy is hungry

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by enemyofprogress: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fcwilly:
I sent a letter too
me too.

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by okechuks22: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
seunmsg:
ur reasoning from ur anus

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by MrBONE2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Ayam telling you Bwana, you are right grin
Those Obi-iddiots attacking my BaTu don't know that they are making him stronger

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Putinofrussia: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
DOA Case.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
I can never understand this viscous defense on releasing ordinary scholastic record.
Shebi you always claim to be from America.

Is it not the same thing they do in your America?

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yoighaman:

Can the President just show Nigerians his academic records and put his opponents to shame? What is so hard about doing this?

I went to Universities and have several academic and professional qualifications.

If I became the President of Nigeria tomorrow; Iya Sikira that sells pepper 🌶️, Baba Chinedu that sells spare parts and Mallam Abdul that rides Keke, can all have access to my academic records if they so wish. I will proudly ask all the institutions to release them to all Tom, Dick and Harry and then go about my business of good governance.

What is so difficult for the President in doing the same? Why is he fighting so hard to block the release of his academic records? Honestly, Nigerians are baffled.
Not the first time it's happening.

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Masterito:
Atiku took Tinubu to court but na Obi you mind focus put.
Look below at one of Peter Obi's biggest supporter on twitter who also resides in the US (Jimmy) carrying Atiku's case for head like gala.
He travelled all the way from a different state to Illinois just to support Atiku. LP = PDP cheesy

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

So obi supporters don't want th court to release the documents of the cocaine sniffing animal?
Don't mind the idiot
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Kfed4ril(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
seunmsg:

They are the ones trying to influence the court to rule illegally against common sense and rule of law.

So what is the common sense and rule of law to be followed in this case?
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IfnobeGod20: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Tell that to Obama and Trump.
But both Obama and Trump never sue each other to reveal their academic records. It was a verbal request from each of them. They are incomparable journey. If Trump had sued Obama to release his grade and Obama blocked it, then, it is comparable. Same way if Obama had sued Trump for his grade to be released and he blocked it, then, it is comparable. Their own case is verbal abuse for grades to be released and not legal action. But you can prove me wrong and let the world know. Just fishing to justify Tinubu's shame and embarrassment on the nation. Same way Onanuga was spreading the lie on the net. You people have no shame at all. Where do omoluabis lost this ideal that they are known for, uprightness and sincerity? I am taken aback in this lost identity.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Jostoman: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
That will be the handiwork of headless mob. May they all labour in vain.You can imagine what they are doing to our judges in Nigeria if they can do a thing like this to a judge in far away US.
its you poeple that are in despirate situation now, God bless Atiku
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Face Atiku, na Atiku dey press una neck.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

But both Obama and Trump never sue each other to reveal their academic records. It was a verbal request from each of them. They are incomparable journey. If Trump had sued Obama to release his grade and Obama blocked it, then, it is comparable. Same way if Obama had sued Trump for his grade to be released and he blocked it, then, it is comparable. Their own case is verbal abuse for grades to be release and not legal action. But you can prove me wrong and let the world know. Just fishing to justify Tinubu's shame and embarrassment to the nation. Same way Onanuga was spreading the lie on the net. You people have no shame at all. Where do omoluabis lost this ideal that they are known for, uprightness and sincerity.
Did you read where Trump sealed and threatened to sue the university if it releases the result?
The university immediately complied.

Even Obama never revealed his academic records because he knows his rights! Trump knew it was pointless heading to court, so he tried to use the $5m blackmail which still did not move Obama. Atiku lawyer should have known it's also pointless heading to court but she has bills to pay. grin

Student records are protected by the 1974 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

Tinubu has NOT even threatened to sue CSU or Richard Daley yet. He is still playing Mr Nice guy. I guess he is enjoying the attention. His last card will likely be to sue the university should he get notice that his records are about to be released. CSU can decide to release it sha, and they will surely get sued to oblivion. grin

I wish Atiku goodluck in his quest.

Ps: Cohen is Trump's Attorney.

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Etimemy: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:

Your president is lamenting, he's afraid of something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram / 10 Pictures That Summarise 2016 For Nigerians / Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.