Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool (1687 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Edotensei(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
My first time posting, ok i met a girl @ a frnds place and was kinda attracted to her told my friend to ring me up wen she gets back 4rm work cos they both live in d same estate, i do see her occasionally & d likeness for her kinda grew.  i  saw her outside chattn to my frnds gf, dn i beckoned to my frnds babe, told her i am interested in her frnd and wuld like a moment alone with her, ofcourse if she dosent mind, she was like she does, cos they were in d middle of a serious conver, i was like ok some other time den, was about several steps away frm them when my frnds girl cald me & told me d girl wouldnt mind seeing me.

Then we got talkn, told her am attracted/kinda liked her and would like to discover more about her, she was like ok, introduced herself properly. she just got back frm warri so i offered to help her with her luggage she was like thanks, all sweet and stuffs, showed me to her apartment and she even let me in, she was a lil chatty so i had to excuse myself, we just met  and there is not much to talk about, but did so in a very polite manner, dt i have an appointment with sme1, and gave her my word dt i would be n touch real soon.

I called her frm my workplace n d aftenoon on tuesday and ask her out for dinner later in d evening, she said she would be closing 4rm work by 8:00pm or b4 and ask me to call her by 5 or thereabout to confirm the date, called her by 6:30pm she said its ok we're still on dt i shuld a place, i chose debonair's cos its nearby, got there 30mins after her, she was angry(ova d 4ne) and she left, i saw her drive off.

Calld her later n d evening, & was like are u cool now she was like yeah dn i apologized for keepn her waitn dn she was like i shouldnt worry we would fix anoda date we had a lil 9ce chat over d 4ne.

We kept n touch dn we met on a sunday, we went out had a swell 9te out, she sweet outspoken and made me really liked her more, I loved her innerself d 1 she she showed me grin she put her arms nto mine, i felt d connection lol,   she said a whole lot about her self. She said couple of places she would like to go and dt we should do ds more often, she said d nxt date would be on her. She asked for my age i asked her to take a guess she did buh was wrong on couple of guesses & it was quite amusing, when i eventually told her she couldn't hide d dissapointment she tried though, she asked if i was n a relationship, i said no she asked what happened, i said ladies happened, she laffed,

Long short i noticed a deterioration on flow of our 4ne conversation i kept my distance 4 couple of days no call & txt dn called her on fri and asked her out she said i shuld her back by 7:00pm i calld by 8 was @ my frnds place but she didnt pick up wen she evntually did she said she was still @ work dt she would call me, i said ok went back home den went out with my cuz and bro didnt call her until yesterday, i went to her place but, called 2wice her b4 knockn @ her door wen she opened she slammed d door on my face, sayn she just got back frm work, she's tired and y shuld i knock like dt.

I wouldnt have called her at all not to talk of payn her visit, but i really liked the her, and felt maybe she needed a lil chase, if i really do like her i shuld go after maybe she's confused bout the age gap, but her actions were sooo rude.

What do u girls and fellas think?
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=14pt]She's not feeling the Boi. . . Oleku Kofeku!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by ronkebp(f): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
I guess the age thing you told her is making her have a second thought, moreover she is not feeling you well enough. You have to hold your corner tight and no too chase her.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by iice(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
What's with all this missing time?
The age thing threw her off. Anyway if you intend pursuing this, i think you have to clear this age issue.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Edotensei(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2011
@ronkebp dnt think i would want to continue d chasn, buh d problem is i really do like her and have been wantn to create a relationship based on ds type of feeln i have 4 her, datn because of superficial reasons or feelns dnt last long with me i get bored real soon, and am really lookn 4 smetn serious.

@iice the not pickn calls and slammn of doors clearly shows she's not creatn a revenue for discussion,i broke my rule to have called and GONE to her place without being invited over, with d intention of just clearn d age thing. embarassed
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2011
What the heck is 4ne?
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by mikuz(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2011
Lord_Reed what?
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Edotensei(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2011
@Lord_reed, a short spelln for Phone
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by iice(f): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2011
Are you using a phone right now?

She did that to you one time right?
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2011
and just what the heck is 'the age thing'?
If this is how you're dilly-dallying with the babe, no wonder she got pissed.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Edotensei(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
@iice ofcourse i am, yeah on wednesday.

@boboyekini am not dilly-dallyn. After telln her my age things changed, unlike b4 wen she sees missed calls she returns. buh now might have to ring her 2wice b4 she picks, wen she picks up, she's like i will call u back, and she wouldn't(dts annoyn), and i wont bother calln, maybe till d next day or so(all dis was the follown week after d date).

She really did enjoyed d 9te out, she was all so excited, proposn places we should try out makn +ve comments about me, said so much about herself dt i was even thinkn, was a bit inappropriate buh i was cool, 80% of d conversation was her talkn, i was just listening findn her amusin, makn comment, like u're a complete gentleman.

We talked after i got home, i called her and my credit finished and she calld back, sayn dt Lanre we will be gettn d pizza we missed, buh pls dnt keep me waiting ds time, and i was like i wouldnt do dt again.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
You vnt even clarified d age tin wit us. Are u way younger or only sm mnths? Or too old? Apparently, it got her out of balance. U cn tlk 2 d other friend of hers who got u guys together in d first place, or better stil talk 2 her directly 2 clarify it.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by kpolli(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
sorry, i am french, so my english is poor. . . Who is older abeg?
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Odunnu: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
Same question I was going to ask.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Konnektions146(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
obviously the lady was dissappointed cos his looks ddnt match the age and the lady wanted something else(older guy).

I guess this lady just discovered that the age woulld hamper the relationship-not heading anywhere,

sorry bro, learn from this and dont disclose/be tricky with your age especially wen u dont know a lady`s age till yu get her c. ra.z.i .l y in love with yu, then , only then , age wouldn`t matter.

good luck!!!
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2011
@poster

you are dealing with someone very immature. i think this is all in all infatuation
on your part and hers until she found out the truth, which she reacted too very poorly
and disrespectfully. (if she comes back call her out on that tactfully)

I say give her some space. If she is the one or interested then she will come back.
in the meantime i would focus on my goals and being where i want to be in life.

if you really desire a partner continue with the dating thing until you find a match but
do so in moderation. The right woman will come your way, just don't rush the thing.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by tellwisdom: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
The gurl is mannerless, bone her man angry angry
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by NET1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2011
Leave her politely. Face your career and business. If she is the one, she will come back. If she's not, you'll find a better person.

.NET
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by nanidee(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ OP, please try not to use all these text languages like "4ne", it can be a bit funny.

Back to your question, your age put her off.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Roland17(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
The age difference really turned her off, but its not an excuse to give up, if the feeling is mutual she would give you a chance, especially if the difference is not that much.

I would just advice you reduce the calling, so that she can understand if the relationship is something she wants to have, be very careful not to force her into it with your opinion, let it come naturally and if it does not work, move on.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Blazing88(f): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
op
Ur story too long jare
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Roland17(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^ i think say na only me think am, but at least make we help am too.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Wislet(f): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2011
@OP, U know very well it's ur age that's making her change her mind toward you. So, tell us, ARE U OLDER OR YOUNGER THAN HER? And by how many yrs? You have to ask her if she has changed her mind toward you. Don't guess. Women are complicated. If you think she might be wanting you to chase her, then don't be surprised if you go to see her one day & find she has a new boyfriend. If she doesn't wanna see you, ask her over the phone, so u know your stand. If she don't wanna, move on.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Macrophage(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ op. What you need to do is move on wiv your life and get yourself back in the game. Its easier to forget about a lady if you are currently toasting someone else.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by itiswell1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
Op, why you run away now? Who is older?
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Edotensei(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2011
She's older, 5yrs older, didn't want to start a relatnshp based on deceit cos i want smetn very serious, wen I askd her to guess she didn't even come close she initially tot I was bout d same age. Well she cald yesterday 9te(fri ) to apologise.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by IZUKWU(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2011
Na waa oh ,but what do you expect before now the age gap is much and realistically i wouldn't expect anything serious to happen between the both of you.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Edotensei(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
@izukwu, I dnt mind if she's older, if we eventually have a relatnship & it works out, wnt mind settln down with her, 4 me d age is not a problem not even a thing to consider if she's a good girl and knws how to treat her man right.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by BodyKiss(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
Macrophage:

@ op. What you need to do is move on wiv your life and get yourself back in the game. Its easier to forget about a lady if you are currently toasting someone else.

Best reply in my book.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP,
AGE is the real issue here.
Girls don't like dating guys who are younger than them,except on rare occassions.
Personally I feel the five years difference is too much and am sure the girl feels the same way too.
You might be feeling this girl now but what about the future?Would the two of you be able to cope with the age difference hanging over the head of the relationship like a sword of Damocles?
On the other hand if you are so sure she is the one for you and you are matured enough to handle all the hassles that are gonna come from this age wahala then I suggest you sit her down and tell her your mind and intentions,however if she is not cool with it I suggest you respect her wishes and move on and look for a girl closer to your age bracket.
Peace and good luck!!!
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Wislet(f): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP, u have to determine the 'treating right' before finalizing anything. She might be receptive of you now and may want u guys to go ahead. But make sure u watch carefully for any reference to age if you guys have any misunderstanding, or frequent mood changes on her part. If these happen, then pls save yourself future heartbreak by looking for a woman that is completely ok with it. Make sure you use your head and eyes. There are women that will treat u like a king and completely respect u. You might be older than her or she will. That is the one you need. And remember, never beg any woman to accept you. You will have a life of misery if you do.
Re: Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool by Edotensei(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
@wislet,nice. Have got a realistic consideration of being a good girl & being treated right, and 4 sure won't be beggn anybody to accept me, she has to fulfil some certain criteria b4 we could actually start dating. Am matured and quite experinced enough dn to make only feelings d reason for enterin any romantic relationship, she's only got a good edge cos of d attraction I felt 2wards her but her personality or character would be determining factor if anythn would happen or not, last or not. Am simply just willn to give smetime to see.how things go.havnt cald since then buh she cald yesterday 2 apologise & her apology was like I asked 4 1, which is totally unacceptable, didn't say nuffn other than ok & takia wen she calld, and won't be calln or creatn any form of chance 4 a discussion till she convinces me she's really sorry and remorseful 4 her actions. Then we can have a serious heart 2 heart talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Trial: Show Your Private Part, Osun Monarch Tells Ex-corps Member / Things You Must Not Do In A Healthy Relationship. / What Do I Need A Gf For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.