Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ (1935 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / She Was Raped At 18, Swear Never To Love Again Now She In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by edudaniel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Skit maker,
Stephanie Naya Isuma
, better known as
 Calabar Chic
, has opened up about being sexually assaulted at the age of 14 and how it negatively affected her relationship with God.

The skit maker, during a recent interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, revealed that the incident happened when she was returning from church, adding that she stopped attending church for 17 years.

Calabar Chic said comedy became a form of healing and escape away from her problems.

She said: “I had a really tough time growing up, and I have been running away from my problems my whole life.

“So comedy was just an escape. At some point, it became a form of healing. I do these things to make people laugh, but I do it for myself. When I make people laugh, it makes me happy.

“Growing up as a 14-year-old, I was sexually assaulted, brutalised, beaten, and the guy had his way with me. I was just a teenager, and I was returning from church the evening this happened.

“My relationship with God just went down, and I did not attend church for seventeen years.”

The skitmaker also revealed that she was once kidnapped and asked to pay the sum of N50 million to save her life.

She added: “I was kidnapped in 2018 by a Fulani Herdsman. I was driving with a friend, and when we got to Benin Bypass, these guys just blocked the road and started shooting in the air.

“They took us into the bush and left us till the next day. Then they told us they were kidnappers and we had to pay N50 million ransom or they would kill us. They had us for five days.

“The guy that I travelled with, they slashed him with a dagger. I prayed to God that if he got me out of there, I would go back to church, they freed us after we paid the ransom.”

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by fa4dmike(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
First to comment

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by fyzaila: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Every famale celebrity have one rape story or the other to tell. So what exactly should we do with this latest info now 🤔

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by Lungdick: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
See boobs outside and you complain being raped. You should be wiped cord.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by Guyman01: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why Fulani herdsmen no go rape you when you expose your fallen wares in public

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by Shapeaso: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na the rape turn her into olosho? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by sharpwriter(m): 4:32am On Oct 01, 2023
Guyman01:
Why Fulani herdsmen no go rape you when you expose your fallen wares in public
Learn to read... She didn't say fulani raped her.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by dawnomike(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2023
So many stupid comments up there! A lady was trapped at 14 and got traumatized and all some could talk about is how she's dressed in the picture.
Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by Dshocker(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2023
The problem with Nigeria is that 9/10 out of every crime committed, cannot be investigated.

People get away with crime in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by padi94(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Did you star going to church
Re: I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ by Illegal1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
omoh..........naso so rape dem dey rape una..dis gender and rape stories be lyk apc and failure..

(1) (Reply)

Korra Slept With Her Friend's Fiancé While Pregnant - Ex-husband Reveals / Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? / The 10 Laws Of Dating For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.