Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,233 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials (290 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Bobloco: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Presidential Candidate of Labour Party in the 2023 elections, Peter Obi, has said Nigeria needs political office holders who have identity and authentic credentials.

Obi said this in the United States where there is an ongoing case on President Bola Tinubu’s academic record.

Recall that former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, who contested the presidential election under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is digging for the academic and personal records of Tinubu, from Chicago State University (CSU).

A court ruled in favour of Atiku, ordering CSU to release Tinubu’s record, but the Nigerian president filed a suit against this.

Speaking at the Chinua Achebe Symposium at Princeton University, US on Friday, Obi said Nigerians must start working towards a country driven by competence and commitment to fighting corruption.

He submitted that leaders in Africa’s biggest economy must be committed to the rule of law.

“We must have leadership that is committed to the rule of law… that has an identity and credentials that can be verified. We can start thinking of a new Nigeria with competence, and capacity that is committed to fighting corruption. Is it possible to fight corruption? The answer is yes!

“The trouble with Nigeria is self-inflicted. If Achebe was alive, he would have taken back the book. When he wrote it, there was no trouble. Now, there is real trouble in Nigeria.Rascality has become a measure of success in Nigeria. That must change.”

Obi is one of those who filed an appeal at the Supreme Court to challenge the tribunal’s ruling that upheld Tinubu’s victory.

https://dailytrust.com/peter-obi-nigeria-needs-leaders-with-genuine-identity-verified-credentials/
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Ofunaofu: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by AfonjaEkiti: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thubv is a sophisticated certificate forger without a date of birth

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by duro4chang(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yet he is keeping his so called university certificate away from INEC!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Alakayi: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hnnnn
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Guyman01: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
From delivering speech at an economic summit in Bangladesh to Nigeria and now USA, I wonder the kind of energy in Peter Obi, if not for tribalism and nepotism how can right thinking citizens vote for a man shrouded with a lot criminal baggages.
A man I know in my neighbourhood who was campaigning for Tinubu in the last elections in my neighbourhood met me at the ATM and started asking for help, I recall telling him that Tinubu lacked direction because he won't even attend debates or live interviews and I don't understand his plans to rescue a country already destabilised by Buhari, I just looked at him, shook my head and walked away, let tribalism and nepotism help him, as for me, my money is for me and my family going through hard times.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Ofunaofu: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:

Stop embarrassing yourself here

Peter Obi's academic records aren't questionable

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by EbolaTinubu: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yes oh
Not a pathological criminal and a thief like Ebola Tinubu
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by iSense247: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
What can make some people happy to have an internationally renowned hardened criminal as their president when it's not as if there's no alternative?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by EbolaTinubu: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Who be this unrepentant zombie without functioning brain
Tueh for your blocked brain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by EbolaTinubu: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
iSense247:

What can make some people happy to have an internationally renowned hardened criminal as their president when it's not as if there's no alternative?
Obi is a mile ahead of a drug addict and a bastard like Ebola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by EbolaTinubu: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Obi is a man of integrity unlike the foolish Tulunbu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by EyeCumInPiece: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Only agbado corn-brains, blinded by tribalism, will argue this. 👋

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Betanaija42moro: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Obi is a man of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Epistasis(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Obi, the sore loser!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by duro4chang(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Stop embarrassing yourself here

Peter Obi's academic records aren't questionable

Obi hid his questionabe certificate from INEC. He will never be president
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by duro4chang(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Who be this unrepentant zombie without functioning brain
Tueh for your blocked brain
Obi will never be president. You go wail tayaaaa!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
And the stupid obi submitted only SSCE to INEC grin grin grin grin obi you can only fool yourself and your illiterate Obidients oo
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Ofunaofu: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi hid his questionabe certificate from INEC. He will never be president

Is that the reason Tinubu presented a forged certificate to INEC
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MTNnews: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Don't mind the man na only Tinubu supporter hardship de touch for Nigeria only God know why it is obidient like you that are lamenting the most and not the Tinubu supporter wey hunger de kill.

Guyman01:
From delivering speech at an economic summit in Bangladesh to Nigeria and now USA, I wonder the kind of energy in Peter Obi, if not for tribalism and nepotism how can right thinking citizens vote for a man shrouded with a lot criminal baggages.
A man I know in my neighbourhood who was campaigning for Tinubu in the last elections in my neighbourhood met me at the ATM and started asking for help, I recall telling him that Tinubu lacked direction because he won't even attend debates or live interviews and I don't understand his plans to rescue a country already destabilised by Buhari, I just looked at him, shook my head and walked away, let tribalism and nepotism help him, as for me, my money is for me and my family going through hard times.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MTNnews: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
If the alternative is this Pandora criminal Abacha surrogate I rebuke it i IJN.

iSense247:

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MTNnews: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
No wonder he was beaten blueback at the polls.

EbolaTinubu:

Obi is a mile ahead of a drug addict and a bastard like Ebola Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by duro4chang(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

We all know Obi will never be president
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MTNnews: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
This same Abacha surrogate or another one ?

EbolaTinubu:
Obi is a man of integrity unlike the foolish Tulunbu

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MTNnews: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2023

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MTNnews: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
No it is the reason why the Pandora criminal Peter Obi can not present his own certificate for the world to see but can run his foolish mouth
Ofunaofu:

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Ofunaofu: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
We all know Obi will never be president

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Ofunaofu: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
MTNnews:
No it is the reason why the Pandora criminal Peter Obi can not present his own certificate for the world to see but can run his foolish mouth

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Names Three Additional Ministerial Nominees / Double Standard And Hypocrisy In Nigeria. Mmesoma & Tinubu. JAMB & CSU / Ijebu Man From Ogun State Abusing Ondo People For Demanding Aketi's Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.