Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? (524 Views)

How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by iSense247: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
What can make some people happy to have an internationally renowned hardened criminal as their president when it's not as if there's no alternative?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Tunde835(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Cause Igbos are never going to rule this country and the only thing you can do is wail as usual.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ikaeniyan0: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Don't you people get tired of this senseless topics? Don't you have a life?

Tinubu this, tinubu that... As if he's the first president we will ever elect in Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ofunaofu: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tunde835:
Cause Igbos are never going to rule this country and the only thing you can do is wail as usual.

Because of Ipob, you wholeheartedly support a renowned hardened criminal, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certificate forger with questionable Identity as your president

Wonderful!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Rossikk(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just as soon as you gather your thousands of Igbo brothers - the world’s biggest drug traffickers - languishing in prisons all over the world, and demand they stop disgracing Igbos.

After all, how can you point out the speck in another’s eye when your own eye is the headquarters of specks?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Tunde835(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Because of Ipob, you wholeheartedly support a renowned hardened criminal, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certificate forger with questionable Identity as your president

Wonderful!
I'll rather vote for a cow as president than you guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin

This is what they have resulted to since after the Tribunal. grin

Is the United States not a country of freedom of speech?

We haven't been seeing billboards all over the place in America putting pressure on the U.S judiciary nah?

"As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by lashout1: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Because he will renew/update our shege from V2.6 to V99.9
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Adblg0610: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
iSense247:

What can make some people happy to have an internationally renowned hardened criminal as their president when it's not as if there's no alternative?
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a hardened criminal, as he was never convicted of any criminal offence , anywhere in the world.
But if you insist, then only iron can cut iron. It means Nigeria needs a pragmatic leader like Tinubu. He takes decisions sensibly and realistically .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ofunaofu: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tunde835:

Which means that you are one

Because a real human being can't make this kind of statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Aboks(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
the suffering has not started yet
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by alanto: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Chai. God may my life not be like that of Obidient losers. Damn. Imagine doing this everyday 😂

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by yarimo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
iSense247:

how about these criminal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Aboks(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
lazy youths
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by yoruboid: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
iSense247:

The FBI said they have no criminal records against him or any charge

He’s not been convicted of any crime in any court in Nigeria or any other country. If he has, bring the proof of his conviction

Be more concerned about your brothers littering the jails of Europe and Asia and giving the country a bad name

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Throwback: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wonderful!

What is the crime and what is the conviction?

What arrest was even made?

You are Igbo, so I don't expect much.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by MTNnews: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
My brother I would rather have that hardened criminal than a Pandora criminal forming saint a saint liar full of deciet.

Let Tinubu stop being only a narcotic baron let him add death merchant to it, in fact let Tinubu leave all those crime let him turn to devil 😈 himself.

Till I die I will continue to vote him ahead of the Pandora criminal n saint from Agulu so what is your next take ?!

iSense247:

Ofunaofu:

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ofunaofu: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
MTNnews:
My brother I would rather have that hardened criminal than a Pandora criminal forming saint a saint liar full of deciet.

Let Tinubu stop being only a narcotic baron let him add death merchant to it, in fact let Tinubu leave all those crime let him turn to devil 😈 himself.

Till I die I will continue to vote him ahead of the Pandora criminal n saint from Agulu so what is your next take ?!

Then you are a hardened criminal as well

It takes a criminal to know one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ofunaofu: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:

What is the crime and what is the conviction?

What arrest was even made?

You are Igbo, so I don't expect much.

One of crime he committed as highlighted by Reno Omokri

1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by yoruboid: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

As per Reno was the Judge in the matter?

We need to see the evidence of his conviction

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Pigstormentor: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
They are truly a shameless bunch. Anybody that tells you that most Yaribaaa don't support that criminal is a bloody liar.

Have they gathered at OJOTA to protest all the ills of Buhari and their demi-god?.

Every situation is a blessing, because people now understand that Yaribaaa are grade A Tribalist and are comfortable with corrupt criminals , as long as those entities serve their own selfish interest.

They mobilized useless protest for all perceived enemies, but remain docile and dumb, when those they support fail glaringly and foolishly.

NIGERIA needs to divide and people will see as the SW will be the comedy Central of Africa.

Infighting
Ritual killing
Turf wars....

.....will be the order of the day. Their worthless, UNITY is based on HATE for other tribes...

Ofunaofu:

Then you are a hardened criminal as well

It takes a criminal to know one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Throwback: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

And he committed a crime as you say but was not indicted nor arrested nor tried, nor convicted?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ballotti: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Because, they are just like their president.
Only citizens that ate certificate-forgers and drug peddling felons!
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ofunaofu: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:

And he committed a crime as you say but was not indicted nor arrested nor tried, nor convicted?

Reno Omokri did say he is a well KNOWN DRUG LORD
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ofunaofu: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
yoruboid:

As per Reno was the Judge in the matter?

We need to see the evidence of his conviction

According to Agbadorians and Tinubu minions, Reno Omokri seems to know more
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Tunde835:

As the country is collapsing now and not making a progress, is it only the "wailing" IPOB that's suffering the consequences

Some of you can be very annoyingly senseless.
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Tunde835(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

As the country is collapsing now and not making a progress, is it only the "wailing" IPOB that's suffering the consequences

Yeah it's only Igbos that are getting bombed. You guys are also landlocked if you open your eyes to see the map

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Tunde835(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by DMerciful(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2023
He wasn't elected, no way Nigerians would elect a hardened criminal
Ikaeniyan0:
Don't you people get tired of this senseless topics? Don't you have a life?

Tinubu this, tinubu that... As if he's the first president we will ever elect in Nigeria
Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by DMerciful(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Tunde835:

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Ikaeniyan0: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
DMerciful:
He wasn't elected, no way Nigerians would elect a hardened criminal
The joke is on you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Happy To Have A Renowned Hardened Criminal As Your President? by Tunde835(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2023
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete Bayelsa Governorship Election Results / Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu / How Obasanjo, IBB Worked For Buhari To Emerge, Yerima Reveals On ‘inside Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.