Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today (2686 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9 / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PrinceOfLagos: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Seaport Flag-off in South East.

The Seaport flag-off in South East will take place today, September 30, 2023. The port will be based in Owaza, Ukwa West LGA of Abia state.

Governor Alex Otti will be in attendance with other top dignitaries that will grace the historical event.

https://twitter.com/chimaobi_nteoma/status/1708108872873832811?t=25Q1MqY4GfHDMgbnbGULCQ&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PrinceOfLagos: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
God will continue to bless south east forever

Those Tinubu useless and foolish supporters saying that the south east is landlocked have been put to a perpetual shame

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Alakayi: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good one

3 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Carecall(f): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
I hope it materialized. I have become weak in celebrating a project until completion.

God make it a reality. So SE is not landlocked as potrayed by some enermies of progress

7 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by GeneralPula: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good one..

But at almost 9pm? Is it a night Flag-off?

16 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PrinceOfLagos: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I hope it materialized. I have become week in celebrating a project until completion.

God make it a reality. So SE is not landlocked as potrayed by some enermies of progress
The Tinubu nonentities saying that southeast is landlocked have been out to shame

13 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PeterObi4LP: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Shildren of hate from sadwaste will not like this news. Some will locate 3rd mainland bridge this early morning to do the needful.

God bless my in-laws SE
God bless Alex Otti
God bless Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
good news
Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PrinceOfLagos: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Shildren of hate from sadwaste will not like this news. Some will locate 3rd mainland bridge this early morning to do the needful.

God bless my in-laws SE
God bless Alex Otti
God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Wahabfuture: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

God bless my in-laws SE
God bless Alex Otti
God bless Nigeria.

South Wastee bigots won't sleep well tonight, may God continue to strengthen and bless Alex Otti

8 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Tunde835(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
You people are land locked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Seaport Flag-off in South East.

The Seaport flag-off in South East will take place today, September 30, 2023. The port will be based in Owaza, Ukwa West LGA of Abia state.

Governor Alex Otti will be in attendance with other top dignitaries that will grace the historical event.

https://twitter.com/chimaobi_nteoma/status/1708108872873832811?t=25Q1MqY4GfHDMgbnbGULCQ&s=19

Which Sea?

Landlocked hinter dwelling natives

8 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Authoreety: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hope it's not going to be one of those white elephant 🐘 project

4 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God will continue to bless south east forever

Those Tinubu useless and foolish supporters saying that the south east is landlocked have been put to a perpetual shame

Pls point me on any map where I can find this hidden Sea of Alaigbo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Authoreety: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Which Sea?

Hey, how old are you again?

4 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The Tinubu nonentities saying that southeast is landlocked have been out to shame

Geography is also one subject including history that must be drilled into your flat heads.

Show me on any map where this sea of Alaigbo is?

6 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PrinceOfLagos: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Authoreety:

Hey, how old are you again?
That thing is still living under his mom's roof , don't engage him

3 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by yoruboid: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Those useless and foolish people saying that the south east is landlocked have been damned and put to shame .

So many good things have been happening in south east which Tinubu useless and foolish supporters don't want you to know .

The south east has the highest gas reserve in Nigeria and one of the highest in Africa .

Fact !

The SE is landlocked

Because Niger Republic can access the sea through River Niger doesn’t mean it’s not landlocked

You will need to go through Cross River, Rivers or Awka Ibom territories to access the sea (just like Onitsha too)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Geography is also one subject including history that most be drilled into your flat heads.

Show me on any map where this sea of Alaigbo is?

Even with the location boldly written in the write up, you still asking the most senseless question that I've seen today

Eran 😂

3 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
yoruboid:

The SE is landlocked

Because Niger Republic can access the sea through River Niger doesn’t mean it’s not landlocked

You will need to go through Cross River, Rivers or Awka Ibom territories to access the sea (just like Onitsha too)

They should go and ask why they had to fly in food and aid under the cover of darkness during the civil war and not navigate to this their mystery sea port.

9 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by tollyboy5(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Another white elephant project on its way. Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Even with the location boldly written in the write up, you still asking the most senseless question that I've seen today

Eran 😂

As I said, Geography and History are two subjects that need serious attention in your yeast.

Point me where this sea port will be located in the landlocked SE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by tollyboy5(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
When daft citizen will be clapping for obvious white elephant project you'll know apple doesn't fall far from the tree

7 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by PHIPEX(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

They should go and ask why they had to fly in food and aid under the cover of darkness during the civil war and not navigate to this their mystery sea port.
You have been fed with a lie since you were born about Igbos. Unfortunately, you are not smart enough to extricate your self from lies. Was Rivers and Cross River created as a state during the war? If you were smart enough you would have known the bulk of the current South South Region were under Eastern Region and thus under Biafra.

The issue here is not about who owns which state but is there a water body in Abia state that can navigate a ship? The answer is yes. The distance between the location in Abia to the ocean is shorter than the distance between the current seaport in Portharcourt to the Ocean. Even the portharvout port was dredged before it became useable

Locate Imo River in the screenshot below and follow it to the ocean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Phoen1X: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Which Sea?

Hmm, with this news, hope you drink sniper tonight ?...i still need ur comic reliefs o.

3 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
PHIPEX:
You have been fed with a lie since you were born about Igbos
Point me to this sea front in Alaigbo .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by yoruboid: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
PHIPEX:
You have been fed with a lie since you were born about Igbos

Please show us the map of Abia state and show us where it has a direct coastline with the sea along its borders

10 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by Wisereborn: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
@Alex Otti please be careful. I am seriously talking about your security!!!

APC government no dey won use ear hear say one government dey serve people well ooo

6 Likes

Re: The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Phoen1X:
Hmm, with this news, hope you drink sniper tonight ?...i still need ur comic reliefs o.

Your canal port is not a sea port.

Gidgiddy will tell you of one none existing UN status on right to the sea knowing fully well there is no sea front in Alaigbo.

Keep decieving yourselves

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call For Justice. A Nigerian Killed In China / U.s. Heightens Debate On Nigeria's Christians, Muslims Population / An Expose' On Oshiomhole's Mansion In Iyamoh, Auchi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.