Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda (761 Views)

What Next With This Honda Accord. / This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by MrBodd: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
I'm planning of getting this homda but I don't know much about it, so I needhinda user advice on this.

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by Onyeka90210(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
If the car is okay and faultless after inspection by professionals, it's a good buy.
It's a honda accord
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
MrBodd:
I'm planning of getting this homda but I don't know much about it, so I needhinda user advice on this.

Pay a technician ₦25,000 for professional inspection.......
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by Cryomancer: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Honda Accord European spec.

Same with the normal 03-07 Accord you see on the road, only with a different exterior body size, a sporty design and a smaller cabin. Engine parts and everything else are same. The parts (exterior only) may be a few thousands higher than the normal Accord body parts, but the interiors and internal components/mechanisms are same with normal Accord.

Nice car if you ask me... just go along with a competent engineer to help you check out the car to avoid stories that touch. (I can see it's newly registered, so I'm wondering why owner wants to sell)

Good luck 🤞
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by MrBodd: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Does this type of Honda do have ball joints problem too?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by MrBodd: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
quote author=Cryomancer post=126145183]Honda Accord European spec.

Same with the normal 03-07 Accord you see on the road, only with a different exterior body size, a sporty design and a smaller cabin. Engine parts and everything else are same. The parts (exterior only) may be a few thousands higher than the normal Accord body parts, but the interiors and internal components/mechanisms are same with normal Accord.
Nice car if you ask me... just go along with a competent engineer to help you check out the car to avoid stories that touch. (I can see it's newly registered, so I'm wondering why owner wants to sell)

Good luck 🤞[/quote]
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by MrBodd: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Cryomancer:
Honda Accord European spec.

Good luck 🤞
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Honda by Cryomancer: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
MrBodd:

Yes Sir... it does have ball joint problem due to the double wishbone suspension system the Accord uses, compared to the MacPherson type you see in most Toyota vehicles.

Just buy a Taiwan made ball joint and have extra in your car should in case it fails without giving signs. But a good ball joint won't fail without giving you signs, that's why I mentioned a Taiwanese product.

You can always contact @luvinhubby for quality Honda parts, I use his service from the comfort of my home and he has never disappointed.

Good luck on your sojourn..

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining 2006 LR3 / Toyota Camry 1994 Model / FRSC Inpounding Vehicles With Temporary Numbers In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.