Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi (9639 Views)

Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / Victory By Wide Margins No Longer Possible, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Forest122: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Who knows u mumu

3 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Basic123: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Obi is arguably the most respected and greatest politician in Africa right now.

A so called first class don is begging a university not to release his records, yet his supporters are still hailing him. Fools everywhere!

Before this month ends, Dollar must have gotten to 1,500 yet of course Obi is their problem
πŸ˜†

Biafrans and grandiose delusion.

You mean the 3rd position man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by GoodRocks: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Basic123:

πŸ˜†

How much is a litre of fuel right now in your area? Abi u no dey buy fuel?

How much are foodstuffs sold in market right now? I'm sure you still depend on your parents for survival

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2023
We are waiting. Love the charisma

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Omobude244: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/independence-a-new-nigeria-is-possible/amp/
My president
Happy independence to you too

The druggie cocaine sniffing certificate and identity thief can go kill himself

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by iramure(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Only to Obidients.
Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Omobude244: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Basic123:

πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
Isn't so funny to u guys that 90% of those attacking Obi are only yorubas while the remaining 10% are those in APC without sense😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Shikini: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2023
FashionCookie:
Nigerians... SMH
Even if Tinubu is selling long life and prosperity, many of you will still pray for him to fail. Una forget say una dey the country too. Just like one of my friend that has dedicated his life to crying from morning till night. Very pathetic and annoying person.
If una like make una cry now till tomorrow. Asiwaju Noni! Una can only wail as usual.
When the presidential signature is needed on any of your documents, y'all can take it to Obi to sign let's see something. grin

Madam, obviously you're Yoruba and deep down your heart, the motivation for supporting a thief with a shady character as president is TRIBALISM.

Hey, should Nigeria continue with this tribal route forever?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Omobude244: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Forest122:
Who knows u mumu
I hope u will use this same energy when Atiku do his own post

3 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by iramure(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Shikini:

The man is truly clean, spotless - no shady past, no skeletons in his cupboard.

He is the most interviewed presidential candidate. Obi allows journalists ask all manner of questions unlike a seating president who ab-initio bars journalists from inquiring about his parentage, primary & secondary education, true age etc
Can you actually stake your life for any Nigerian politician?. From the little I read about his administration as the governor of Anambra state, he was not described as you painted him about. Are you obedient?

2 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Omobude244: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2023
FashionCookie:
Nigerians... SMH
Even if Tinubu is selling long life and prosperity, many of you will still pray for him to fail. Una forget say una dey the country too. Just like one of my friend that has dedicated his life to crying from morning till night. Very pathetic and annoying person.
If una like make una cry now till tomorrow. Asiwaju Noni! Una can only wail as usual.
When the presidential signature is needed on any of your documents, y'all can take it to Obi to sign let's see something. grin
Since I was born I have never needed a Presidential signature
If na Tinubu wan start Am, I will wait further
A druggie cocaine sniffing certificate and identity forger should be avoided by all means
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by AllenSpencer: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Gibberish!

3 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by 2pacarnate(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Inside view centre today,as we were watching football match,one Yoruba ronu entered with the owner of the view centre,the owner spoke Yoruba begging us to listen to the guy,me I no hear Yoruba Sha

Next thing the guy speaked Yoruba finish and guys just dey comot money dey contribute give the guy,😁Omo the begging no be here O!

Meanwhile on my way going to watch the match,another young just say uncle who e ma binu BLA BLA BLA,I tell am say o boy me ogbon,case closed πŸ˜‚ na so I dey use discharge them.

As I first dropped for one my igbo bro shop selling clothes,I told him what happened,and he said one woman just come here to beg him no even listen to her

Ronu ki lol shele?πŸ˜‚
Rice bandits

Julius begger construction company

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Judgementa1: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2023
The New Nigeria that was not possible in Anambra state during your tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by BossGerald: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2023
FashionCookie:
Nigerians... SMH

You get conscience at all? Why always defending failures same way you defended buhari for 8wasted years??

4 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Kosoco(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Man know thyself....
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by kingthreat(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Shikini:

He is the most interviewed presidential candidate. Obi allows journalists ask all manner of questions unlike a seating president who ab-initio bars journalists from inquiring about his parentage, primary & secondary education, true age etc

No politician is truly clean

2 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Nayturalistic: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Judgementa1:
The New Nigeria that was not possible in Anambra state during your tenure.

Leave then bros. All these afganyeastern people really think the rest of the country is as foolish as they are. Dem no know say before them take one step, the Yorubas and hausas don take 4. They practically voted in this past election purely based on tribalism, but na them de accuse who God bless, with his followers of tribalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Tareq1105: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Shikini:

Since he's said to be a saint, should we all then with the Catholic Church agree to change his name to St. Peter Obi?

If agreed, Catholic Church members and Obidients would henceforth pray in his name.

However, you forgot about inquiry of his university education.

I said this bcoz we leart that he's a graduate of UNN but he submitted WAEC Certificate to INEC for this election. Is anything wrong with his University degree?

2 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by nkemjacob2(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
DMerciful:
On Peter Obi will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of criminality, identity theft and forgery shall not prevail against him
are u still standing on Ur renewed mandate. Sentiment no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by FashionCookie(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

You get conscience at all? Why always defending failures same way you defended buhari for 8wasted years??

Oh pleaseee...stop saying trash

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by abysirius(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Pandora shocked grin Agulu philosopher that can't present his result
Shikini:

3 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by FashionCookie(f): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

Since I was born I have never needed a Presidential signature
If na Tinubu wan start Am, I will wait further
A druggie cocaine sniffing certificate and identity forger should be avoided by all means
A cocaine druggie and still ur president. I pray make una no labour in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Steinmann: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
When I remind myself of peter Obi.
I remember there is still hope in Nigeria and Nigerians.
Happy independence day. Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by FashionCookie(f): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2023
Shikini:

Madam, obviously you're Yoruba and deep down your heart, the motivation for supporting a thief with a shady character as president is TRIBALISM.

Hey, should Nigeria continue with this tribal route forever?
What if I'm Yoruba which I'm not? Are the Yorubas not people?
You and I know Tribalism has come to stay. Make una no dey form Saint biko. Na that one dey vex me. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by BossGerald: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2023
FashionCookie:

Oh pleaseee...stop say trash

Answer my question, why always defending failures?? Are you a bigot??

2 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Only to Obidients.

If that is obi then who is tinubu the grandmaster of looters and forgery.. God I've run out of space to post more

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by chidiokay: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Obi is arguably the most respected and greatest politician in Africa right now.

A so called first class don is begging a university not to release his records, yet his supporters are still hailing him. Fools everywhere!

Before this month ends, Dollar must have gotten to 1,500 yet of course Obi is their problem

Why not say most respected in the world, or are obedient not scatter across the world

You can brand Peter Obi any title you want but remember it is just an opinion and it will remain

2 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by hopexter(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2023
DMerciful:
On Peter Obi will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of criminality, identity theft and forgery shall not prevail against him

Tell me the state of Anambra at this moment. Someone that could not build a state is who you want to come build the nation. Just dey play.

3 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Teenaira: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Obi will be the man that will bury Mr Yekini Amoda Ogunlere his real names, Las Las 😁😁 Bola Ahmed Tinubu with no trace is his political names, I sincerely advises Yekini to stay away from SM.

This is what happens to you when your ways ain't upright. Obi is enjoying his moments now.

Obi is a failure per excellence, I hope he will retrace his path

3 Likes

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by sweetgala(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/independence-a-new-nigeria-is-possible/amp/

Obi also said, β€œAt 63 years, what type of questions are Nigerians asking of their leaders and what type of answer are we expecting?

This here is one of the major problems with the country and I'm not surprised this "opportunistic gbajue" is encouraging such

At 63 what questions are nigerians asking of themselves, and what honest conclusions are we coming to of our own contributions to our nation, only then can we decide what sort of representation we desire and then can we make valid requests of the representatives elected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps Will Grant Autonomy To Local Governments - Gbajabiamila / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) / Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.