Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi (9616 Views)

Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / Victory By Wide Margins No Longer Possible, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funflipper: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Ask yourself who the SARs person reports to and who was PO's ADC? We were here when police officer from Abuja refused Sanwo Olu's order, but you want to pin Ezu ricer on PO. Oga stop this stupid hypocrisy it doesn't sell anymore.

What did he do as Governor? Did he visit the families of the victims? Peter Obi was a top guy with unrestricted access to aso rock when he was governor so you asking who SARS reports to is completely baseless. What about the striking workers? You people are nothing but hypocrites who always try to twist the truth in your own favor no matter how glaring it is
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by iramure(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2023
FamTomx2:

Just like one crone sitting in Aso rock with no clue of governance.
Nigeria is in trouble. Who will save us?
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Irony1: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2023
iramure:
you just scored an own goal. Should I take this your narrative as "twisted" as you said of political opponents?. Are you saying obi is very pure without taint?

Is there anything pure in the world, even in Engineering there is nothing like a perfect engine, but there is a real engine. We need a leader with human empathy and the desire to work. Po ticks all the boxes
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by iramure(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Is there anything pure in the world, even in Engineering there is nothing like a perfect engine, but there is a real engine. We need a leader with human empathy and the desire to work. Po ticks all the boxes
OK, good. Let's work to ensure PO becomes the president
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funflipper: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

I keep asking, where was that empathy when those corpses were throw into river Ezu? Where was the desire to work when he let workers go in strike for 14 months?
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funflipper: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Madam can you just stop all this lies abeg.i didn't hear from anyone we were there when it happened.

Ok, how much was it before OBJ crashed it to 120?
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by FamTomx2(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2023
iramure:
Nigeria is in trouble. Who will save us?

Obi must be given a chance to balance the equation or else. . . . . .?
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Basic123: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop doing semantics and gaslighting everyone even northerners are complaining about Tinubu, stop this show of stupidity.

And so?,Northerners complain is reasonable, but you biafrans own na chronic pains ๐Ÿ˜†

Peter OBI will die without becoming president talkless of being complained about or praised.

You are just pained ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

P
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by bellotaofeek: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Are you a magician ? Even if they give u the mandate , you can't fix it .
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Irony1: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Basic123:

And so?,Northerners complain is reasonable, but you biafrans own na chronic pains ๐Ÿ˜†

Peter OBI will die without becoming president talkless of being complained about or praised.

You are just pained ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

P

You talk like an 8 year old. Northern complaint is reasonable. Oga you don't have sense, go and check yourself in a psych ward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Irony1: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Funflipper:

Ok, how much was it before OBJ crashed it to 120?

Dude go and check it
Funflipper:

I keep asking, where was that empathy when those corpses were throw into river Ezu? Where was the desire to work when he let workers go in strike for 14 months?

Ask the SARs guys who report to the FG not PO. Concerning the strike, again another lie from your side. You saw the write up from his Government concerning it and again the same time Lagos state medical people had strike for about that same time where Tinubu advised fashola to sack the doctors but PO didn't sack rather he increased their salaries.
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Irony1: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Funflipper:

What did he do as Governor? Did he visit the families of the victims? Peter Obi was a top guy with unrestricted access to aso rock when he was governor so you asking who SARS reports to is completely baseless. What about the striking workers? You people are nothing but hypocrites who always try to twist the truth in your own favor no matter how glaring it is

Oga shut up you are not making any sense, did Sanwo Olu visit the people whose houses were marked with demolition at Magodo when the police from Abuja defied his order?
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funflipper: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Ask the SARs guys who report to the FG not PO. Concerning the strike, again another lie from your side. You saw the write up from his Government concerning it and again the same time Lagos state medical people had strike for about that same time where Tinubu advised fashola to sack the doctors but PO didn't sack rather he increased their salaries.

Should i also ask the SARS guy about the workers that went on strike for 13 months?
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by hopexter(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol he said worthless.. I don't blame u cos u have no idea. The case is still in court so let the judgement be passed its a normal thing. Buh u r pained because it's a tribal thing for u. I don't mind if u die of hatred.

Tinubu decided to tanish his image so we want to help him destroy it cos he don't realise he is dealing with a nation. If you prefer corruption forgery good for u

Yes you are worthless which is why you would Call other people as mentally sick. Tinubu wants to Tarnish his image? Just listen to this miscreant, yes heโ€™s dealing with a Nation who voted him into Aso rock. Nothing you lots havenโ€™t said about him even right before election. After election you people are still in with your stupidity. Iโ€™m not a Yoruba neither Hausa or Igbo but you bunch from the dot are over doing this rubbish by ridiculing the country both internally and externally and we Nigerians are just patiently observing how far you lots will go and very soon, the whole nation will have to stand up against you people. Just continue, hand go touch una soon angry
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funflipper: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Oga shut up you are not making any sense, did Sanwo Olu visit the people whose houses were marked with demolition at Magodo when the police from Abuja defied his order?

The last time I checked nobody was trying to portray Sanwo Olu as a flawless saint who is holier than Jesus Christ.
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Irony1: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Funflipper:

Should i also ask the SARS guy about the workers that went on strike for 13 months?

Oga you don't know how to manufacture propaganda. You are still a novice. The strike was done my medical workers in Anambra state the same time it happened in Lagos. But unlike Lagos, Anambra implemented the new salary structure and increased their salaries after due consultation, but in Lagos, Fashola acting on advice from tinubu sacked the striking doctors.
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Irony1: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Funflipper:

The last time I checked nobody was trying to make Sanwo Olu holier than Jesus Christ himself.

Neither am I making PO holier than Jesus
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2023
hopexter:

Yes you are worthless which is why you would Call other people as mentally sick. Tinubu wants to Tarnish his image? Just listen to this miscreant, yes heโ€™s dealing with a Nation who voted him into Aso rock. Nothing you lots havenโ€™t said about him even right before election. After election you people are still in with your stupidity. Iโ€™m not a Yoruba neither Hausa or Igbo but you bunch from the dot are over doing this rubbish by ridiculing the country both internally and externally and we Nigerians are just patiently observing how far you lots will go and very soon, the whole nation will have to stand up against you people. Just continue, hand go touch una soon angry

Bros abeg I no know who vex u but u r allowed to say what ever u feel like so have a good day u can hate all u like its non of my business
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funflipper: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Neither am I making PO holier than Jesus

Maybe not you, but most of his obidient supporters are.
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by waveman2: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Honestly that is the truth and I personally don't want another aboki to be president after fulani 8 years so we are stuck with tinubu.Obi would have been the best choice cos we would have been able to reduce cost of governance to the barest minimum and also make politics unattractive unless u have a heart to serve the people not this one everyone want to go into government to better their lives.This is nigeria,s problem.
ozo13:
honestly Obi is out of the race.its between Atiku and Tinubu , if even supreme court decide to disqualify Tinubu which I doubt, Atiku will take over quietly as he came second and I can't remember LP asking court to disqualify Atiku anywhere.And Obi don't seem to have a convincing evidence on how he won the election.My honest view Sha.Feel free to counter it.I will be expecting to read ur reply

1 Like

Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by crossbreedwears(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Tell that to your village people
Irony1:

Shatap
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by AK481(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2023
My president .
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by hopexter(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bros abeg I no know who vex u but u r allowed to say what ever u feel like so have a good day u can hate all u like its non of my business

Then fรผckoff and stop quoting me. We just dey observe as una dey wan disgrace the country, una go reach una limit and hand go touch una soon.
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Exceed15: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Renewed CALAMITY.. Una never see anything.
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by ioryuesolomon1: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obi we we need you
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by newnigerdelta00: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
hopexter:

Then fรผckoff and stop quoting me. We just dey observe as una dey wan disgrace the country, una go reach una limit and hand go touch una soon.

Capping ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by magoo10(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oneday82:

Please my brother, what do you expect Tinubu to do in 5months as the President?

Just answer me
during buhari time things did not get worse suddenly within two months in office despite he didn't appoint minister for 6months.the thing is that balablu is not even giving hope cos if we fold our hands things might just get worse besides he is corrupt and surrounds himself with corruptly enriched politicians whom he is only repaying them for their contributions to his wuruwuru emergence .
abi na the corrupt politicians go do the turn around?
it is emilokan for all if them
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by perrychemical: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

You read, but you know that political opponents can also twist narratives to suit their agenda. This is a man who revamped the state revenue infrastructure, if you know how dead Anambra was before 2003 you will understand what Obi did. No one ever knew Anambra had the potential to be a rich state in the south east until PO came in.

Even Ngige performed better than Obi. Please Obi was not excellent as a Governor. He is just an average Governor. Someone like Adams Oshiomole as a Governor performed better than Obi as a Governor.
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by rotadeco27: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
SensualMan:
The real President just wished Nigerians well
...while the other drug lord is getting set to read his Ngelari written speech.

#YorubaRonu una Good evening ooo!
How was your day?
Another unfortunate night u people will sleep with mosquito and heat cos of ur inability to purchase gas for ur generators.
Did you people eat today at all?
How many of ur fathers buried themselves in the lagoon today?
It is well #YorubaRonu!

Happy Slavery day Ronu's!

A new Nigeria is POssible!!!
Day dreaming is allowed!
Re: Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi by saysoo: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell / President Buhari To Receive The 2018 Budget Tomorrow - Saraki / I Weep Over Women Marginalisation - Dr Ibijoke Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.