Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 (833 Views)

Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers / NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Busari132(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Who are they?
Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by seunmsg(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2023
A circular will be issued by National salaries, income and wages commission and in the next few days for the implementation. The clarification should come from the circular. Maybe GL 7 and below. My speculation through.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by killsmith(f): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Extra 25k to the paid slaves defending him on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by iokpebholo: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2023
This is the most useless decision everEven the high grade earners are suffering seriously.What of those who are not working for the governmentAfter the sixth month is that price of goods will come down??Best decision would have been to increase minimum wage,provide parliatives to stimulate the economy and ensure the refineries are working

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by seunmsg(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Free2Fly:

One of them is down there already

Lol. It’s not a crime to be a low level federal public servant. There is dignity in Labour.

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Tecnophone: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2023
the same people you said it will labour in vain? These batstards are everlasting slave.
seunmsg:

Lol. It’s not a crime to be a low level federal public servant. There is dignity in Labour.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by seunmsg(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2023
Tecnophone:
the same people you said it will labour in vain? These batstards are everlasting slave.

Peter Obi and his Obidiotss are the ones laboring in vain and not federal public servants that I am a part of.

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Tecnophone: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2023
those who wished their fellow humans to labor in vain will not live to collect their gratitude and pension cos they will also labour in vain.
seunmsg:

Peter Obi and his Obidiotss are the ones laboring in vain and not federal public servants that I am a part of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Ofunaofu: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:
A circular will be issued by National salaries, income and wages commission and in the next few days for the implementation. The clarification should come from the circular. Maybe GL 7 and below. My speculation through.

Why are you speculating

Is it that Tinubu's speech wasn't explicit

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by seunmsg(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why are you speculating

Is it that Tinubu's speech wasn't explicit

Do you have a better answer for the OP?

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Ofunaofu: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:

Do you have a better answer for the OP?

I didn't expect you to speculate

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by seunmsg(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I didn't expect you to speculate

At least, stop detailing the thread if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

1 Like

Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Ofunaofu: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:

At least, stop detailing the thread if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

How am I derailing the thread
Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Olril18(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:
U no even get shame🤣
So why do you even hate pdp when your party has been an absolute calamity?
Re: The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 by Miracle2020: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2023
Since Tinubu did not mention when that payment will start then forget it. This is another audio promise.
Just observe Tinubu very well, anytime NLC threatened to go on strike another promise go come.
As of this 25k maybe it will start next year or 2026 because of 2027 election.

(1) (Reply)

A Moral Call To Amoral Conscripts, By Wole Soyinka / Nadeco US To Issue World Press Conference In Chicago Regarding Tinubu CSU (pics) / Middlebelt Are Not One People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.