Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

What's Your Advice??? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What's Your Advice??? (142 Views)

I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice / Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira / I Need A Car The Budget Is 500k Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Advice??? by Motobi001: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2023
I lost my job and do not want to take any full time job again. I want to venture into the automobile space and learn the trade to competency. Which automobile company can you recommend that accept apprenticeship or what do you suggest I do?
Re: What's Your Advice??? by Timagex(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Motobi001:
I lost my job and do not want to take any full time job again. I want to venture into the automobile space and learn the trade to competency. Which automobile company can you recommend that accept apprenticeship or what do you suggest I do?

What exactly do you mean by the "automobile space"? Are you talking about the buying and selling of cars or mechanical repairs?
Re: What's Your Advice??? by Motobi001: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=Timagex post=126126418]

What exactly do you mean by the "automobile space"? Are you talking about the buying and selling of cars or mechanical repairs?

Selling of cars especially

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Uses 2010 Toyota Rav4 / Direct Tokunbo IS250 2007 / SOLD!!! First Body Registered 2008 Toyota Camry LE @3.4m In Ojo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.