Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. (2743 Views)

See The Insult Judge Nancy Maldonado Hurled At Tinubu And His Lawyers / Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Penguin2: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Penguin2 you are still on this? OMG. Despite numerous failed predictions against mr president even pre party primaries lol. You and that yeye prince of upper iweka. I am hoping you two are actually minding your mental health all the while. I mean it’s been months with the bitterness and sorrow you know bro. Please be good. Going crazily crazy would render you of no use to your family and loved ones. On love bro kiss hehehe
Tinubu’s downfall is a task that must be accomplished and I’m going to be here as long as it takes.

You can concentrate your energy on other things rather than advising me to keep quiet on Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by duro4chang(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2023
You will still come back here to blame the judge and CSU for taking bribe from Tinubu after your final disgrace

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Zupay: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
If God's hand [/b]is upon Tinubu believe me nothing would stop him, he might have his lapses but what will be will be.

You'all might think Tinubu evil, but in god's eye he's a child of grace. Grace covers multitude of sins. Ask yourselves why even Buhari, the presidency and CBN dieing minute monetary policies couldn't stop him, there must be a higher power that propelled him to the highest office.
[b]The ways of the gods are not the ways of men

Thank God you said, if. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are not talking about deities but the Almighty God.

Don't forget Julius Ceesar and so many Emperors and Kings came crashing after peaking at the highest office. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by DrGoodman: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
But Tinubu is from Iragbiji so it’s helped someone from Iragbiji then. I mean he is your president now.

He's not from Lagos again? grin
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by ElSudani: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Obidients are euphoric as usual. They are setting themselves up for another huge disappointment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by MTNnews: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Quoting you in anticipation after Monday

Penguin2:
Breaking news and some documents online have just confirmed that the US High Court Judge, Nancy Maldonado, has adopted (in full) the ruling of Justice Gilbert which had earlier directed the release of Tinubu’s transcripts to Atiku by CSU; and went ahead to caution Tinubu from any further appeals for delay as it will not be entertained nor granted.

All I have to say to both Justice Nancy and Justice Gilbert who gave the first ruling, is thank you.

I’m thanking them for helping set the global disgrace of Tinubu in motion.

I remember after the Maryam lady from Kano was dropped as a ministerial nominee, Pastor Adeboye went to church and preached with her ordeal and said, “…some elevation is a set up for public humiliation.”.

I know he never thought of his proclamation in the direction of Tinubu but that proclamation of his is most relevant for Tinubu.

INEC and Mahmoud Yakubu elevated Tinubu so that he can be disgraced globally..

And it’s so heartening so that nobody would ever have Tinubu as a role model.

Nobody, except the one ready for the kind of Tinubu’s disgrace and global ridicule, would ever strive to be like him.

I see ‘baby Tinubus’ on Nairaland defending the indefensible and insulting reason morning, afternoon and night. Reading through their comments, you would discover that apart from doing it for the pecuniary gains they draw from such foolery, they seem to have convinced themselves that Tinubu’s way is the right way.

But like Night Templars, we, that have not sold our conscience must fight had to bring them and their master to reality check, to ensure that the right moral and societal values and norms of the Nigerian society are not destroyed by these vultures.

I can feel it in my bones.

It’s so real to me like the oxygen I breathe…

That Tinubu will be disgraced..

And nobody will ever want to be like him.

His name shall be cursed.

And so will be the names of those who ever defended him or made excuses for his obvious criminality.

This is a task that must, and shall, be achieved.

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by PigKILLERpromax: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2023
So called Winner that is always crying... grin

Kapeter:
Eyah, when I am not the one that supported losers, not the one that thought peptide all eyes on judiciary will give me hope, not even looking forward to judge Nancy in far away US to help me or Supleme court. Hehehe
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Kapeter(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu’s downfall is a task that must be accomplished and I’m going to be here as long as it takes.

You can concentrate your energy on other things rather than advising me to keep quiet on Tinubu.
Oh penguin you sure know I will never ask you to shoosh for no reason. All the best in your chase. Who knows maybe in next 8 years you’ll finally get lucky. One love brother

2 Likes

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Penguin2: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2023
lamentor78:

It will all end in tears for opposition, US court cannot sack Nigeria president patapata all na social media ranting
US court will not sack Tinubu but it will help UnCloth him naked in the global village square.

His wrinkled blokos of age long persistent criminality will be in public display for the world to see.

And nobody who values his place in the world would ever want his name associated with Tinubu.

Then the Supreme Court, in their shamelessness, would be afforded more opportunity to further embarrass themselves in trying to uphold the election of someone who shall have been disgraced globally.

Congratulations to you all on such wonderful achievements.

2 Likes

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Ikaeniyan0: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Its better we know who he is than all these hide and seek. He should have made everything easier for himself and everyone it is called transparency. Buh when u keep hiding alot it simple means theres something fishy about u. Bro he is ruling a nation not a state or fools
So it's is University records that will let you know who he's?

After the documents are release and nothing incriminating is found, I hope you people won't start another round of wailing

Because you people dont get tired of wailing

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Kapeter(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
So called Winner that is always crying... grin

Crying of course is define differently in the dics of wailers and ipods. Toast bro
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Kapeter(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:

He's not from Lagos again? grin
Hehehe, drgoodman the newbie. 🤡
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Kapeter(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Penguin2:

US court will not sack Tinubu but it will help UnCloth him naked in the global village square.

His wrinkled blokos of age long persistent criminality will be in public display for the world to see.

And nobody ;Dwho values his place in the world would ever want his name associated with Tinubu.

Then the Supreme Court, in their shamelessness, would be afforded more opportunity to further embarrass themselves in trying to uphold the election of someone who shall have been disgraced globally.

Congratulations to you all on such wonderful achievements.
Dreaming could be so much fun sometimes grin grin grin or sometimes becomes a tormenting nightmare grin grin
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Penguin2: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
When this documents is release and nothing tangible can be found in it, maybe you people will rest
Maybe?

If it was a “maybe” something, Tinubu won’t be fighting tooth and nail to avoid its release.

There’s a can of worm there.

And it will cause Tinubu’s disgrace and humiliation.
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by jflower06(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

God doesn't support lies
God doesn't cunning and obscurity

Moreover it wasn't God's grace that voted Tinubu as Nigerian president

Have you forgotten Jacob and Esau in the bible?
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by SpatialKing(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
jflower06:

Have you forgotten Jacob and Esau in the bible?

Have you forgotten Peter the rock himself in the Bible?
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Ikaeniyan0: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Maybe?

If it was a “maybe” something, Tinubu won’t be fighting tooth and nail to avoid its release.

There’s a can of worm there.

And it will cause Tinubu’s disgrace and humiliation.
The way some of you have taken this tinubu matter, you all make it seem as if your life depends on it.

If you're a man of your word, I am ready to bet 50k with you

Nothing tangible will come out of the documents CSU will release.

The supreme court won't even accept any new evidence at this point. They will only review the judgement of the tribunal, any new evidence won't be accepted. Tinubu will complete his four years and recontest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by confusedlady(f): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2023
ElSudani:
Obidients are euphoric as usual. They are setting themselves up for another huge disappointment.

They are sicklers for punishment.
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Penguin2: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2023
MTNnews:
Quoting you in anticipation after Monday

Judgment already given since yesterday and you are still anticipating?
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by MTNnews: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Judgement ask document to be released ain't we going to see what is released and what Atiku will do with it or is the judgement automatic sack letter to Tinubu ?

Penguin2:

Judgment already given since yesterday and you are still anticipating?

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So it's is University records that will let you know who he's?

After the documents are release and nothing incriminating is found, I hope you people won't start another round of wailing

Because you people dont get tired of wailing

It is part of his life so we need to know the truth cos he is leading the nation we don't need hide and seek president. Whatever he does henceforth will be referenced to our findings. If you are ruling a nation whether u r good leader or not, just be transparent with the necessary things required. For him to hide his background shows alot of discrepancies about him. There's no two way about it and he is not limited to criticism its u guys that make it big deal. Every other president have been criticized so tinubu won't be different he is not a god. This is not a tribal war it's about reputation of nigeria as a country and we need to start doing the right things before it's too late well it is already late

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Ikaeniyan0: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

It is part of his life so we need to know the truth cos he is leading the nation we don't need hide and seek president. Whatever he does henceforth will be referenced to our findings. If you are ruling a nation whether u r good leader or not, just be transparent with the necessary things required. For him to hide his background shows alot of discrepancies about him. There's no two way about it and he is not limited to criticism its u guys that make it big deal. Every other president have been criticized so tinubu won't be different he is not a god. This is not a tribal war it's about reputation of nigeria as a country and we need to start doing the right things before it's too late well it is already late
The University already confirmed times without number Tinubu attended and graduated from the school. Why will he forge a certificate of the school he graduated from when he can easily get it from the school?

It's just your hate for tinubu that do not want you to accept this fact. It would have been a big deal if the university claim he does not attend their school.

This is the same way some people were claiming he didn't attend CSU till people start confirming from the school

Well, tomorrow is monday, if tinubu does not appeal, we will see the outcome.

I will personally quote you after the documents are release.

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Tntsi: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2023
duro4chang:
You will still come back here to blame the judge and CSU for taking bribe from Tinubu after your final disgrace

duro4chang:
Trash! Which court? Nothing will be released

How far little boi.
I know you will hate judge Nancy or probably call her ipob.
You thought this was Nigeria court matter?

Biden could not save his son
President trump could not save himself.
It is a fraud tilumbu they will save.
Your father don fall.
Tinubu don fall.
It will be televised.

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by ottersberger(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Today, millions of Americans and people from all over the world are celebrating the 99th birthday of former U.S. President Jimmy Carter. They have been generous in heaping encomiums on him, including “a man of honor”.

How would we remember Ahmed Tinubu 20 years from now?. Do we even know his actual age?. Where was he born?. Who were his parents?. Who were his neighbors?. Which schools did he attend?. Do we know his school and playmates?. Do we even know his real name?.

2 Likes

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Penguin2: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
If God's hand is upon Tinubu believe me nothing would stop him, he might have his lapses but what will be will be.

You'all might think Tinubu evil, but in god's eye he's a child of grace. Grace covers multitude of sins. Ask yourselves why even Buhari, the presidency and CBN dieing minute monetary policies couldn't stop him, there must be a higher power that propelled him to the highest office.
The ways of the gods are not the ways of men.
This is the mentality of a typical African man. We see the gods everywhere and in everything.

While I’m not denying God’s omnipotence, I refuse to believe that He would support a criminal’s success.

That Tinubu beat all hurdles thrown at him is because of his structure of criminality that he built over the years.

He bought his way through the APC ticket with some amount of money that the APC delegates couldn’t refuse.

It was he who influenced Mahmoud Yakubu nomination, through a proxy, as INEC chairman.

Having gotten the APC ticket, and with Mahmoud as INEC chairman, election was mere formality of Tinubu’s coronation irrespective of what voters voted.

That’s why votes were transmitted for House of Rep, votes were transmitted of Senatorial election, but when it got the presidential election, “glitches” occurred and figures were cooked up for Tinubu.

And at the courts, it is not a hidden knowledge that even the CJN is Tinubu’s Man Friday. So get dubious judgments out of the courts should not be surprising.

Now, which of these roles did God play?

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by sirchim(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Breaking news and some documents online have just confirmed that the US High Court Judge, Nancy Maldonado, has adopted (in full) the ruling of Justice Gilbert which had earlier directed the release of Tinubu’s transcripts to Atiku by CSU; and went ahead to caution Tinubu from any further appeals for delay as it will not be entertained nor granted.

All I have to say to both Justice Nancy and Justice Gilbert who gave the first ruling, is thank you.

I’m thanking them for helping set the global disgrace of Tinubu in motion.

I remember after the Maryam lady from Kano was dropped as a ministerial nominee, Pastor Adeboye went to church and preached with her ordeal and said, “…some elevation is a set up for public humiliation.”.

I know he never thought of his proclamation in the direction of Tinubu but that proclamation of his is most relevant for Tinubu.

INEC and Mahmoud Yakubu elevated Tinubu so that he can be disgraced globally..

And it’s so heartening so that nobody would ever have Tinubu as a role model.

Nobody, except the one ready for the kind of Tinubu’s disgrace and global ridicule, would ever strive to be like him.

I see ‘baby Tinubus’ on Nairaland defending the indefensible and insulting reason morning, afternoon and night. Reading through their comments, you would discover that apart from doing it for the pecuniary gains they draw from such foolery, they seem to have convinced themselves that Tinubu’s way is the right way.

But like Night Templars, we, that have not sold our conscience must fight had to bring them and their master to reality check, to ensure that the right moral and societal values and norms of the Nigerian society are not destroyed by these vultures.

I can feel it in my bones.

It’s so real to me like the oxygen I breathe…

That Tinubu will be disgraced..

And nobody will ever want to be like him.

His name shall be cursed.

And so will be the names of those who ever defended him or made excuses for his obvious criminality.

This is a task that must, and shall, be achieved.
You mean THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO?
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The University already confirmed times without number Tinubu attended and graduated from the school. Why will he forge a certificate of the school he graduated from when he can easily get it from the school?

It's just your hate for tinubu that do not want you to accept this fact. It would have been a big deal if the university claim he does not attend their school.

This is the same way some people were claiming he didn't attend CSU till people start confirming from the school

Well, tomorrow is monday, if tinubu does not appeal, we will see the outcome.

I will personally quote you after the documents are release.

Bro its atiku who filed this case not obi I still wonder why u dragging a particular section of the country. I've told u if we confirm everything about him is true then he should go ahead. Tinubu is not the first president ever criticized it's just that everything about him is questional so am sorry if u don't see it that way

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by DopeChick(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2023
Breaking!!
US Judge orders Chicago Uni to release Tinubu’s records to Atiku

https://dopereporters.com/breaking-news-us-judge-orders-chicago-university-to-release-tinubus-records-to-atiku/

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Ikaeniyan0: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro its atiku who filed this case not obi I still wonder why u dragging a particular section of the country. I've told u if we confirm everything about him is true then he should go ahead. Tinubu is not the first president ever criticized it's just that everything about him is questional so am sorry if u don't see it that way
What do you mean by I am dragging a particular section of the country? Can you show where am accusing a particular section of the country on my post?
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by ozo13(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:

I know, but it has never helped anyone in Iragbiji
calm down bro.am not moved by all this usual initial jubilation on social media.its a game of power and from our sincere heart both Atiku and Tinubu can't be said to be innocent at any point.obi is out of the 2023 election power game.its most likely now between Atiku and Tinubu reason I see plenty of the Obidients now supporting Atiku whom at a point close to the election they called a thief.Am now surprise the sudden love of Atiku by same Obidients that use to call him thief.
Nigeria politics is somehow funny Sha.
We will all see to the end of the game.i wish I can flag this my comment so that all the whole game I will remind you of the outcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Released CSU Documents Show Tinubu Attended Government College, Lagos / Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Pray For Nigeria / Gunmen Attack Ibadan Anpp Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.