Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. (2734 Views)

See The Insult Judge Nancy Maldonado Hurled At Tinubu And His Lawyers / Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Penguin2: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The way some of you have taken this tinubu matter, you all make it seem as if your life depends on it.

If you're a man of your word, I am ready to bet 50k with you

Nothing tangible will come out of the documents CSU will release.

The supreme court won't even accept any new evidence at this point. They will only review the judgement of the tribunal, any new evidence won't be accepted. Tinubu will complete his four years and recontest
Unfortunately, you people don’t know that these documents are already at the tribunal.
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Ikaeniyan0: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Unfortunately, you people don’t know that these documents are already at the tribunal.
Which of the document is already at the tribunal? Name it please
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Amumaigwe: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
When this documents is release and nothing tangible can be found in it, maybe you people will rest

The owner of the documents said that the content will cause him an irreparable damage if released and you are here theorizing.
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Penguin2: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Which of the document is already at the tribunal? Name it please
You remember the documents that was presented by a lawyer who subpoenaed them from the United States?
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Ikaeniyan0: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Penguin2:

You remember the documents that was presented by a lawyer who subpoenaed them from the United States?
I don't remember, tell me again it please
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by duro4chang(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tntsi:

How far little boi. I know you will hate judge Nancy or probably call her ipob. You thought this was Nigeria court matter?
Biden could not save his son President trump could not save himself. It is a fraud tilumbu they will save. Your father don fall. Tinubu don fall. It will be televised.
May i ask how market
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Tntsi: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
May i ask how market

Market is so good.
The release is sweet.
The criminal has been busted.
Fake and forged certificate submitted under oath to inec.
Forged government secondary school used in obtaining admission.

I know as a corn brain, you won't understand what this means here in Nigeria and in the united states. grin
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by duro4chang(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Tntsi:

Market is so good.
The release is sweet.
The criminal has been busted.
Fake and forged certificate submitted under oath to inec.
Forged government secondary school used in obtaining admission.

I know as a corn brain, you won't understand what this means here in Nigeria and in the united states. grin
You got the vanity you were chasing

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Tntsi: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
You got the vanity you were chasing

If your brain had 20% understanding of what is released you will delete your account.
All the hired fake media is deceiving you guys.
Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by duro4chang(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Tntsi:

If your brain had 20% understanding of what is released you will delete your account.
All the hired fake media is deceiving you guys.
How market

1 Like

Re: That Nobody Would Ever Dream To Be Like Tinubu, Thank You Judge Nancy. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2023
DrGoodman:

Do you really believe nothing will come out of it and he still hid it all these years?

cheesy hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! / For Those Who Want To Go Home! / Imo State Govt. To Recruit More 10,000 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.