Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH (1186 Views)

Uber Increases Fare From ₦850 To ₦1200 / Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? / Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Candid2022: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Please someone who traveled recently or know the transportation fare from Ilorin(kwara state) to Portharcourt(Rivers state) should let me know please.
And another thing, the garage i can find a direct motor and if it's safe to travel by night. Thanks in advance
Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Nwodosis(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Call this 0705 589 1008, City Roller is the company name, thier route is PH to Ilorin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Candid2022: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nwodosis:
Call this 0705 589 1008, City Roller is the company name, thier route is PH to Ilorin

Thanks bro, i will do that right away
Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by WhisperedNoise: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Don't travel by night, please. PH is far from Ilorin. Safety first.
There is a GIG park along GSS Road. There are also two parks in Pipeline Road. Peace Mass Transit and another.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Candid2022: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Don't travel by night, please. PH is far from Ilorin. Safety first.
There is a GIG park along GSS Road. There are also two parks in Pipeline Road. Peace Mass Transit and another.
Please can you help with their address, i am in edu LGA presently and don't know anywhere in Ilorin. It's my first time in Kwara

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by criuze(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Drop 25k if you get change you thank God
Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by WhisperedNoise: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Candid2022:

Please can you help with their address, i am in edu LGA presently and don't know anywhere in Ilorin. It's my first time in Kwara
What a wawu.
What did you go to do in Ilorin if I may ask?
Then where is Edu?
Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Candid2022: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

What a wawu.
What did you go to do in Ilorin if I may ask?
Then where is Edu?
It's really a long story, I followed a friend who's a native of this place from lagos down here for a proposed job but nothing fall in place. The said friend latter lied to me, took some of my things and disappeared.
Hence the reason for the thread is to know how much to take me back to PH and try to see where to borrow from because the life over this part of the country is something else.
Edu is one of the local government in Kwara
Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by WhisperedNoise: 1:32am On Oct 02, 2023
Candid2022:

It's really a long story, I followed a friend who's a native of this place from lagos down here for a proposed job but nothing fall in place. The said friend latter lied to me, took some of my things and disappeared.
Hence the reason for the thread is to know how much to take me back to PH and try to see where to borrow from because the life over this part of the country is something else.
Edu is one of the local government in Kwara
I'm sorry about your predicament. I pray that God opens bigger doors for you.
Ilorin to PH then used to be about 15k, but you can budget like 25k now.
Please don't do night travels; it's not safe.
Kindly update us to know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Candid2022: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I'm sorry about your predicament. I pray that God opens bigger doors for you. Ilorin to PH then used to be about 15k, but you can budget like 25k now. Please don't do night travels; it's not safe. Kindly update us to know how it goes.
Sure i will. Thanks for your concern
Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Candid2022: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nwodosis:

Bro, thanks for your info, it was really helpful. I was able to reach them after some days and i was told their transportation fare is 21,100

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Candid2022: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nwodosis:

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transportation Fare From Ilorin To PH by Nwodosis(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Candid2022:

Bro, thanks for your info, it was really helpful. I was able to reach them after some days and i was told their transportation fare is 21,100
Nairalanders are helpful to each other not minding the gbas gbos going on topics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A German Visa. / Malaysia / lkajsdfjaslfjsadklfjdsakj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.