Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park (15433 Views)

Governor Alex Otti Meets With President Tinubu (Photo) / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos) / 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Doo1: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2023
The truth is that, Gov. Alex Otti already had a solid plan before winning the election. He was ready to govern, so he's just rolling out his plans. Abia is alive again!!!
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Broveens42(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

When did Igbo and your tribe become brothers, are you ibibio, nonsense person..face your people we are not one With you.

When people of bright minds are speaking, calm down and understand the angle they are coming from. Alex should start from doing something unusual and that's building high quality roads like Dee Sam mbakwe. Indulging People with a sea port project in the present Royal Niger company, is the highest form of deceit, unless there's total restructuring of the system.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Onogiede(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Basic123:
ANOTHER WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.nairaland.com/7860106/see-white-elephant-projects-nigerian

These MUMU people will be here PRAISING their trunk C road builder....but will be on LAGOS BLUE LINE,RED LINE AND EKO ATLANTIC CITY news saying rubbish.

See mumu people jubilating and celebrating paintings in 21st century.

WHAT HAPPENED TO EYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY?

Mad people
calm down because God is at work in them, no state has monopoly over others, if ur evil federal government not frustrate this prudent initiative Eastern part will be focus point in Nigeria, as a Benin guy I always mean well for all Nigeria.,.. this is what others should be doing not organizing masse wedding.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Dikaveli(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2023
kettykin:
Finally the east now has a governor like Dee Sam Mbakwe, a premier like Michael Okpara an Administrator like Akanu ibiam in one person.

The technology and innovation park should galvanize the best of skills in the east, they will build the Abia refinery project , they will supply the industrial projects in the east with spares , they will also build a steel complex in th3 east that will produce the steel that will run abia

Oga Peter obi and dave umahi dey joke in your eyes
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by owem19(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Ezi
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI the social media Governor
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Magnificent23: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2023
[s][/s]
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI the social media Governor
Hard drug is a big problem.some are walking dead.u know them by the way they reason or contribute when issues that matters most are discussed
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by nomolos92: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Basic123:
ANOTHER WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.nairaland.com/7860106/see-white-elephant-projects-nigerian

These MUMU people will be here PRAISING their trunk C road builder....but will be on LAGOS BLUE LINE,RED LINE AND EKO ATLANTIC CITY news saying rubbish.

See mumu people jubilating and celebrating paintings in 21st century.

WHAT HAPPENED TO EYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY?

Mad people

Keep fooling yourself, Eko Atlantic City is a cash cow for your corrupt cone heads but you dumbos are blind, shit still look like a desert after two decades and billions of dollars pumped into it, damn ridiculous!๐Ÿ˜น

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Is like your entire generation are all bastards by talking about Abia a far away state you've nothing in common with.

Are you a bastard low class slave?
Ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents oo.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Basic123: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
nomolos92:

Keep fooling yourself, Eko Atlantic City is a cash cow for your corrupt cone heads but you dumbos are blind, shit still look like a desert after two decades and billions of dollars pumped into it, damn ridiculous!๐Ÿ˜น

And this paintings you are celebrating is not even a cash cow for anybody but MIRAGE and MEDIOCRITY.

Celebrating paintings, bad mouthing a city i Making.

Mumu people
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by iFESTAC680(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Basic123:

At least,they built it,what happen to the monorail MOU signed by PETHIEF OBI...The greatest politician in Ala Igbo ๐Ÿ˜† ...when will you Hypochrites call PETER OBI out for that scam of MOU?, .oh..Peter obi na Jesus of Nigerian politicians that shouldn't be called out,HYPOCHRITES!

https://www.nairaland.com/7494432/dear-peter-obi-what-happened

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/anambra-globim-sign-mou-for-monorail-in-onitsha/amp/

The Gbajue 419 man just used MOU to scam you people,he knew that his brothers are mumu ๐Ÿ˜† that celebrate rubbish

I don't know why Nigerians have a way of painting politicians clean when they are benefiting one way or the other, when you start seeing NIGERIA over tribal sentiments?
Who told you the Igbo man is your problem?

Do you know countries who started building the same rail line (some even constructed a heavy duty cargo train) finished their 13years ago and are maintaining the rails now.

Do you know how many people have lost their lives because of the greed and carelessness of your politicians over this road and rail?

I was going to work early last year and a pregnant woman who went for her normal hustle got roasted because the road is bad and a heavy duty trailer fell in the muddy and water logged road. Road that would have been done 10years ago
People had to die before your politicians partially fix the road.

Oga NIGERIA OVER TRIBALISM !!!!! I HOPE UV LEARNT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by iFESTAC680(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Basic123:

At least,they built it,what happen to the monorail MOU signed by PETHIEF OBI...The greatest politician in Ala Igbo ๐Ÿ˜† ...when will you Hypochrites call PETER OBI out for that scam of MOU?, .oh..Peter obi na Jesus of Nigerian politicians that shouldn't be called out,HYPOCHRITES!

https://www.nairaland.com/7494432/dear-peter-obi-what-happened

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/anambra-globim-sign-mou-for-monorail-in-onitsha/amp/

The Gbajue 419 man just used MOU to scam you people,he knew that his brothers are mumu ๐Ÿ˜† that celebrate rubbish

Talking about gbajue!!! Who is the real gbajue?
Check your statistics? Would you need a class?
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Basic123: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
iFESTAC680:

I don't know why Nigerians have a way of painting politicians clean when they are benefiting one way or the other, when you start seeing NIGERIA over tribal sentiments?
Who told you the Igbo man is your problem?

Do you know countries who started building the same rail line (some even constructed a heavy duty cargo train) finished their 13years ago and are maintaining the rails now.

Do you know how many people have lost their lives because of the greed and carelessness of your politicians over this road and rail?

I was going to work early last year and a pregnant woman who went for her normal hustle got roasted because the road is bad and a heavy duty trailer fell in the muddy and water logged road. Road that would have been done 10years ago
People had to die before your politicians partially fix the road.

Oga NIGERIA OVER TRIBALISM !!!!! I HOPE UV LEARNT
And I said,why did a politician people like you considered as SAINT signed an MOU and did nothing?
Someone that only dreamt of owing a house doesn't have a moral justification to condemn who to takes years to build his but built it successfuly
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Longinyamapucci(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
yarimo:
Ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents oo.

I'm asking you inferior thing.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by nomolos92: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Basic123:

And this paintings you are celebrating is not even a cash cow for anybody but MIRAGE and MEDIOCRITY.

Celebrating paintings, bad mouthing a city i Making.

Mumu people

Every project starts with painting but how will a dullard know?

A "city i Making" fรบn รฒgรบn รณdรบn and there's nothing to show for it beside a couple of towers and empty land looking like Sahara desert after complete twenty good years, what could be more MEDIOCRE than that? grin grin

Shit is not even looking like the paintings they released 20years ago in anyway and you're here talking nonsense, omugo oshi!
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by worksmart(m): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Meanwhile our governor in Anambra is continuing to carry microphone upandan without building anything almost 2 years after resuming as governor. angry
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by sreamsense: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2023
Good initiative, but it must go beyond setting banner advertisement; security must be fought to standstill first before any serious investor can come over there to Abia except indigines that are already familiar with insecurity
Re: Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park by Jcoleworld911: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
worksmart:
Meanwhile our governor in Anambra is continuing to carry microphone upandan without building anything almost 2 years after resuming as governor. angry

Anambra kpai you there, Wawa man
Your hate canโ€™t stop Anambra state/people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm First To Live Up To 70 Years In My Family- Atiku / Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds / Amaechi: Everyone One In APC Is God Fearing. I Wish You Know Me, I Hate Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.