Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 (2818 Views)

Make ₦77k In 5days With ₦1,000 / Make 96,000 In 5days With 3k ... / 13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by guobe: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak your consistency is top notch. You are doing well even more than the Nigerian Government.
Alot of people have been playing your games and winning and now have some money in their pocket with this your rollover and that is a huge contribution to humanity.
Keep it up bro and may God continue to bless you.
In life and even in the bible there will always be a doubting Thomas so it is expected.
God richly bless you as you spread your intelligence which is far higher than the much talked about artificial intelligence.
Weldone guy.

1 Like

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2023
guobe:
Tesenak your consistency is top notch. You are doing well even more than the Nigerian Government.
Alot of people have been playing your games and winning and now have some money in their pocket with this your rollover and that is a huge contribution to humanity.
Keep it up bro and may God continue to bless you.
In life and even in the bible there will always be a doubting Thomas so it is expected.
God richly bless you as you spread your intelligence which is far higher than the much talked about artificial intelligence.
Weldone guy.
Thanks Guobe.

1 Like

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Luiz122: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2023
What time are you posting today games
Tesenak20:

Thanks Guobe.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Luiz122:
What time are you posting today games
I don't know yet but I will post so keep checking.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Luiz122: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2023
How can I contact you for Whatsapp I am unable to recover my email.
Tesenak20:

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Luiz122:
How can I contact you for Whatsapp I am unable to recover my email.
Not possible. Only emails for now.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

Nobody came to my DM
If only the reward of posting and the moderators confirm you are spreading false rumours is true and they ban you, I would have done so without delay.
I still maintain you talk gibberish.
1)I don't have a Whatsapp group or any formal group
2)Check the time Betking confirmed the ₦15k plus winning and when Sportybet confirmed the ₦3k plus winning and compare with when I uploaded my tickets. You will end seeing you made a NUMSKULL out of yourself.
3)As for your claim of ₦10,000 where did you state that in your caustic remarks on my thread and why do you think someone who earns more than ₦325k in his usual work of 20days a month will need your miserly ₦10k?

I pity your misinformed poverty stricken brain.
You have shifted yet again to people sharing their testimonies because you are infamous and graceless enough to assume How come I staked my games!
anyone that believes yoy earn 300k+ monthly can easily believe peter obi won the last presidential election.
and for your 325k you are bragging about, let me shock you. my wife earns more than that a month as a Moniepoint BRM when she sells minimum of 30 terminals monthly. 9k on every terminal plus bonus earned from the works the agents do daily. so calm down and stop bragging for who pass you.
we as entrepreneur pays people like you
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Luiz122: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by iyobosadavid: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

Proverbs 26 verse 5 states :Answer a fool(gabazin080) according to his folly(assumptions and gibberish comments) , lest he be wise in his own conceit.
You created this thread to empower fellow nairalanders through your intellect on football predictions which me and some that are silent here are equally benefiting from it. Gabazin080 is a distraction from the pit of hell and I will appreciate if you will ignor him and stay focus. Thank you very much, you are really a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
anyone that believes yoy earn 300k+ monthly can easily believe peter obi won the last presidential election.
and for your 325k you are bragging about, let me shock you. my wife earns more than that a month as a Moniepoint BRM when she sells minimum of 30 terminals monthly. 9k on every terminal plus bonus earned from the works the agents do daily. so calm down and stop bragging for who pass you.
grin grin grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2023
iyobosadavid:
You created this thread to empower fellow nairalanders through your intellect on football predictions which me and some that are silent here are equally benefiting from it. Gabazin080 is a distraction from the pit of hell and I will appreciate if you will ignor him and stay focus. Thank you very much, you are really a blessing.
Gabazin080 did you read that?
1)YOU ARE AN INGRATE AND A GREAT FOOL BY MY ASSESSMENT
2)YOU ARE A DISTRACTION FROM THE PIT OF HELL BY HIS ASSESSMENT OR IS HE CURSED AS WELL FOR SPEAKING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH?

1 Like

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
1)Have you stopped to ask your dimwitted skull what my real profession is or could be?
2)Have you stopped to ask yourself on connection basis can you stand me publicly, on Spiritual basis can you stand me or on Man-to-man Strength basis can you stand me?
You are too petty, erroneously presumptuous and gibberish for a Masculine gender
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
Nairalanders please read:

1 Like

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

fool you even had the time to be digging my old post and thank God you saw a post about uncompleted building at lintel level as at 2021. that shows i am not fake like you. i hace been on nairaland for 10 years unlike you that just created this account to scam.
i don't claim what i am not like you. get a life, drop games for free and people will appreciate you. sport bet is luck, nothing more. stop forming like you are the one controlling what will happen on the pitch
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

you saw my post of saving to buy my wife a car as at 2020 also that same year my building has started and you saw a thread of wanting to relocate to Finland or Canada. thats to tell you, we no be mate that i have been an hustler and an entrepreneur for a long time
i believe that 2020, you will still be in sss1. I am not fake. my life diary is here on nairaland. I don't call myself what i am not. in all, i am not a beggar like you
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
fool you even had the time to be digging my old post and thank God you saw a post about uncompleted building at lintel level as at 2021. that shows i am not fake like you. i hace been on nairaland for 10 years unlike you that just created this account to scam.
i don't claim what i am not like you. get a life, drop games for free and people will appreciate you. sport bet is luck, nothing more. stop forming like you are the one controlling what will happen on the pitch
1)Fool is a perfect definition of your thoughts, speech and deeds.
2)You are chatting with a CONMESS 4 STEP-7 SALARY EARNER a double honours citizen gainfully employed and involved in humanitarian work(IF YOUR PUTTY FILLED BRAIN CAN DECODE WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN).
GAINFULLY EMPLOYED FOR THE PAST 14YEARS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN
3)I have never scammed and never will scam anyone. However I am no one's puppet having Matriculated in the year 2000/2001:22-23years ago

In all ramifications you are minute. So shut your poo trap of a mouth and open useful threads rather than seeking cheap attention whilst distracting others with your malignant intent.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

Mumu you forgot to dig out this post of me selling my car 😂. Post a pix of you ever owing a bike or ever buying a land make we see

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:

1)I DON'T NEED AND WILL NEVER NEED YOUR APPRECIATION IN THIS LIFE OR THE HEREAFTER
2)TAKE YOUR LUCK OF SPORT BETTING TO YOUR THREAD AND YOUR DUNDEE-BRAIN ILK/FOLLOWERS AND GIVE GAMES FOR FREE AND GET APPRECIATED THERE.
TOO MUCH OF GARBAGE COMING FROM A DEMENTED MASCULINE GENDER.
YOU ARE A CLASSICAL EXAMPLE OF THOSE THAT ARE RICH ONLINE AND POOR IN REAL LIFE.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2023
If you need to dig where you sold a car whether yours or gifted or from a car company to validate your point then you are below my wife who owns 2cars and you don't deserve a further look in.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
I have email you please reply
Tesenak20:

1)I DON'T NEED AND WILL NEVER NEED YOUR APPRECIATION IN THIS LIFE OR THE HEREAFTER
2)TAKE YOUR LUCK OF SPORT BETTING TO YOUR THREAD AND YOUR DUNDEE-BRAIN ILK/FOLLOWERS AND GIVE GAMES FOR FREE AND GET APPRECIATED THERE.
TOO MUCH OF GARBAGE COMING FROM A DEMENTED MASCULINE GENDER.
YOU ARE A CLASSICAL EXAMPLE OF THOSE THAT ARE RICH ONLINE AND POOR IN REAL LIFE.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:
If you need to dig where you sold a car whether yours or gifted or from a car company to validate your point then you are below my wife who owns 2cars and you don't deserve a further look in.
you are fake as fvck. no history of you on nairaland except this thread. I give up.
Drop games make we play or else i will report this thread and it will be taken down
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Chelsea155:
I have email you please reply
I have replied.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
you are fake as fvck. no history of you on nairaland except this thread. I give up.
Drop games make we play or else i will report this thread and it will be taken down

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR REAL INTENT HAS BEEN FORCED OUT SUCCESSFULLY. REPORT THE THREAD SO THAT IT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN

I HAD INTENTION OF DROPPING GAMES EARLIER BUT WITH YOUR PARANOID PEDOPHILIC GOOF I WILL NOT.

Why should you want real games from a supposedly cursed person(your words) that is as fake as Bleep?
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR REAL INTENT HAS BEEN FORCED OUT SUCCESSFULLY. REPORT THE THREAD SO THAT IT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN

I HAD INTENTION OF DROPPING GAMES EARLIER BUT WITH YOUR PARANOID PEDOPHILIC GOOF I WILL NOT.

Why should you want real games from a supposedly cursed person(your words) that is as fake as Bleep?
I have nothing to gain from having your thread closed. Just drop game and leave story even though I know you are fake
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
I have nothing to gain from having your thread closed. Just drop game and leave story even though I know you are fake

Tender a heart felt apology detailing apologies on each of the 5points below to all Nairalanders and myself for your
1)Rude uncouth remarks
2)Erroneous presumptive behaviour
3)Unfounded supposition of me not playing my games
4)False allegation of I and Guobe being one and the same individual
5)Using the word cursed on someone that could actually pray and invoke curses on you from a distance as was in the Bible

Until you do that I will not post. That is my stand.

1 Like

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by 100smile(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:

Lol. Bro u too funny, ahswear
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by guobe: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

Tender a heart felt apology detailing apologies on each of the 5points below to all Nairalanders and myself for your
1)Rude uncouth remarks
5)Using the word cursed on someone that could actually pray and invoke curses on you from a distance as was in the Bible

Supported all eyes are on you already.
Some bad energy will be happy your last day of rollover does not go well and all money lost.
There was a day I dropped a code on nairaland and someone told me pointblank that it will cut.

1 Like

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

1)Rude uncouth remarks

😂 😂 😂 😂 apologize on top bet that is 30% skill and 70% luck 😂. You are mad bro. I should apologize so that you wont die abi because I said the truth about you been fake.
No drop game before 7pm i see if I won't get this thread deleted tonight.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Borrex: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bros make una stop this fight, there are so many people Here who is benefiting from this game. Bros plz continue your good work na only God will bless you. I can remember i one guy I used to follow for telegram have made me money and my friends. So Bros no listen to any one. God want to use you and bless someone.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by gabazin080(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tesenak20:

1)Rude uncouth remarks

No dey feel funky because of just 2 odds. This are my winning from yesterday and just this morning. 31 odds and 4 odds. We don't make noise.
Drop game make people play

Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
😂 😂 😂 😂 apologize on top bet that is 30% skill and 70% luck 😂. You are mad bro. I should apologize so that you wont die abi because I said the truth about you been fake.
No drop game before 7pm i see if I won't get this thread deleted tonight.
The most stupid arrogant online wretched personality I have come across with empty threats.
I WILL NOT DROP ANY GAME. KINDLY GO AHEAD AND DELETE THE THREAT TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE TRULY MAD.
FIRST YOU SAY YOU DO NOT STAND TO BENEFIT FROM HAVING THE THREAD DELETED. NOW YOU THREATEN TO HAVE IT DELETED. IF YOU DO NOT APOLOGIZE AS STATED, NO GAMES WILL BE DROPPED.
IF YOU ARE WAITING TILL 7P.M TO GET THE THREAD DOWN, YOU ARE A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG.
Re: Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 by Tesenak20: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
gabazin080:
No dey feel funky because of just 2 odds. This are my winning from yesterday and just this morning. 31 odds and 4 odds. We don't make noise.
Drop game make people play
VERY WRONG! MUCH DEAL BECAUSE OF WANNABE 100+ ODDS= 2.53 x 2.53 x 2.53 x 2.53 x 2.53 ON AVERAGE FROM A STEADY GREATER THAN 2.5 ODDS DAILY FROM 4DAYS GETTING TO 5 DAYS TODAY WITH PERSONAL EVIDENCES AND OTHER PEOPLES EVIDENCES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Lulu Apologises To Yar'adua / Peace At Last: Emiliano Sala Is Finally Laid To Rest In Hometown (Photos) / Conductor Wearing The 46k Nigerian Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.