Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,475 members, 7,826,796 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 (32229 Views)

Discos Operating Licenses Expired In October – Reps / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by toyosiolamide(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:
The both disasters were voted massively by the Yorubas.

Let it be known that the choices made by Yorubas sunk Nigeria to where it is today.
Receive what's lacking in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Trojan8(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's expected.

Only few countries in the world if any at all, didn't experienced inflation.

Nigeria wouldn't be an exception.

Besides, even the president acknowledged this in his Nationwide address.

The only reason this is a news to us is because it affects us.

What we should be doing right now is to build for the future because we've already eaten off what we had yesteryears.

It would never be well with you for trying to trivialize the issue that Nigerians are facing. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Emdebby2: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please God Almighty have mercy on us 🙏
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by HeDied: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As always, Nigerians are focused on the wrong things and not the right things. I believe most every Nigerian should be feeling the impact of the subsidy removal across the board so no need to go at each other's necks. Rather, what all Nigerians should be worried about now is how the resources that are saved by the removal are divvied up and used by their government. It behooves all to make certain that the money is not flushed down the corruption pipelines as before. undecided

If you expect anything different from the known way of siphoning public funds, in this case funds accrued from subsidy removal, you are only receiving yourself.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
theophorus:
Misinformation is a very bad disease.
Unfortunately Hatred and Evil reign in the mind of people who pilot it.

Gas is 800/Kg
Rice is 50k
Egg is less than 2500/Crate
Garri is less than 700/Congo

For Pepper, Onions and Tomatoes their prices is still same.

I write of the things I have first hand information about.
Okay but somebody up there just confirmed that he/she bought a bag of long grain rice for 62k, what do we call that one too?

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Trojan8(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ignorance

If you do price comparison at that time when fuel was sold at 145, you ll discover that the percentage increase is about the same.

For clarity

Old fuel price: 65, sold at 145
Percentage increase = 123%

No be everything be politics

Have your income done 123% increment in that period? Or has minimum wage been increased? You are nothing but a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by dangotesmummy: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:

Let it be known that the choices made by Yorubas sunk Nigeria to where it is today.
so Na only Yorubas wey vote? This bitterness is beginning to eat your brain up.which kain disgusting tribalism is this
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Capernum:
E o ti mo n kankan. Tinubu sesebere ni. E je palaba iya.

Babanla palaba iya my brother!

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by seguno2: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
orikoku:
This country needs serious revolution.

So what are you waiting for
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by seguno2: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
jmoore:
TINUBULATION

I love this.
Are you a wordsmith by any chance
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by jrusky(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
bejick:

especially @the bolded very hungry somebody, the other one fit dey see small food chop but that one na only this 33k work him dey depend on so once dey send Thiefunv packing now him don dey jobless.

Hahahaha you know why I'm laughing at you and your numerous moniker lik "FearLife7" etc it's a pity a wonderful stupid a s s hole lije you think you can cyber stall me? Una never reach pls create more account to to be talking your shit.

How do you udentify a jobless man? A jobless man is a man who come to social media created multiple account for himself to cyber stall, trolls and Yahoo Yahoo like you whereas your mates are busy making money.

Oh boy you be small pikin u neva plenty reach I will answer you one by one at my own time.

Tinubu will rule your a s s and your entire generation for 8 years.

Many had told me who you are already and even said I should ignored you cus you are a classic online nonentity.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
HeDied:
■ If you expect anything different from the known way of siphoning public funds, in this case funds accrued from subsidy removal, you are only receiving yourself.
If you intend not to do anything about the old way then why complain or whine at all? undecided
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by comodo: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:

Hehehehe

The country is so messed up already and we can't blame Tinubu for that.

Only the Igbos blame him because we didn't accept the fraud they packaged for us as a Messiah

If fuel likes let it be sold for 2500/lit we will all buy it including the Igbos.

No Igbo man will ever rule this zoo not even sensible Umahi or Soludo
Supported. Even if the country is sinking. We will all sink with them. Instead of an Igbo man to lead the country.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by seguno2: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:

The choice made by Igbos for their Peter Obi fraudster sunk our country into what Tinubu has made it today.
Know that and know peace.

Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement About Him – Dele Alake

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Emaprince: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's expected.

Only few countries in the world if any at all, didn't experienced inflation.

Nigeria wouldn't be an exception.

Besides, even the president acknowledged this in his Nationwide address.

The only reason this is a news to us is because it affects us.

What we should be doing right now is to build for the future because we've already eaten off what we had yesteryears.
How can you build for the future when you are voting in,defend and fighting for the most corrupt I dividuals to pilot the affairs of this country?

It's no longer about working hard on your own to make money, cos we have been doing that and providing ourselves with our basic needs like power and water supply, the corrupt group of people you guys support are implementing policies that are killing businesses for the common man. They took away subsidy with no cushioning effect. The money generated or saved from the removal are being looted by them while common men like us come online to defend and fight for them whilst in reality, they live in a harsh environment.

Look at the below twit and see how Nigerian govt under APC have ruined our money. Saving money in Nigeria now is the quickest way to devalue your money. If you had 10m last year, this year, that 10m is worth the value of 6m of last year, so you see?

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by donmik: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:

Not many Yorubas in Lagos but other southwest and INEC chairman sha.

We pray the US school, court and SC help Nigeria to remove this greed called leader.

Imagine the number begging for just food everywhere now is alarming. Well-dressed guys for that matter
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by bejick(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Pele ... another account... pele ti e... alaiye baje

always speaking Yoruba, who dey type for you. and how were able to open your Nairaland account grin grin grin. Why is it Only Illiterates that support Thiefnubv.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Alliswell248: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
bejick:

no it is not about doing without, it means some of you that put us in this mess does not have sense, are illiterates, hungry and a tribalist at same time.

Those that have sense can't develop their region..
Those that have sense believe for 8 years according to the chief miscreant believed that their President was dead and has been replaced by a cloned.
Those that have sensed what everybody to vote for a third class philosophy graduate who was ashamed to submit his Bsc cert to Inec.
Those that have sense can't do without drugs peddling.

Animal...
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Alliswell248: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
bejick:

always speaking Yoruba, who dey type for you. and how were able to open your Nairaland account grin grin grin. Why is it Only Illiterates that support Thiefnubv.

Iliterates like Mmasoma brother.... scammers and liars....
From third to 1st....he can't even prove it...
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Nzekweikeaguchi: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

Duro4chang seunmsg why have you sworn to never let Nigeria progress by voting for failures in Apc??

Stop being a hypocrite
bro fact

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by mywells: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Before it was peggion that was using its legs to spread it,but now fowl has put its leg.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by VICKYLIVE(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Things in this country are cost it takes God to save the poor .
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by bejick(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:

Hahahaha you know why I'm laughing at you and your numerous moniker lik "FearLife7" etc it's a pity a wonderful stupid a s s hole lije you think you can cyber stall me? Una never reach pls create more account to to be talking your shit.

How do you udentify a jobless man? A jobless man is a man who come to social media created multiple account for himself to cyber stall, trolls and Yahoo Yahoo like you whereas your mates are busy making money.

Oh boy you be small pikin u neva plenty reach I will answer you one by one at my own time.

Tinubu will rule your a s s and your entire generation for 8 years.
Many had told me who you are already and even said I should ignored you cus you are a classic online nonentity.

If i get wetin I hate in this life na when I dey try to advice and help someone get a meaningful life and the person on his own decide to be useless. I dey pain me wella.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by aklid(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
1And who’d u think will save the country?
Don’t u dare say OBi will, cause he can’t do shiiit either, that’s the fucing truth if u know what u doin
This country is just sth else
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by VICKYLIVE(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Happy New Months

Until you become intensional about knowledge you can't Move ahead

We're Starting Borderless E-Com today 8:30pm

Below are what will be cover in the Training

👉 HOW TO GET 9 Figure Ecom Mindset.

👉Why E-commerce failed

👉Why some of us Stuck at a particular Figure

👉How to hire competent hands

👉 Building Solid Team to 10X your Results

👉Cooperate Approach to penetrate countries of your choice

👉 Minimizing products theft

👉HOW TO get Sourcing for Right Logistic Team

👉How to send Products from China to any country in Africa

👉The NoN-Bank Method to Receive payment from any Countries at higher rate compare to Aboki

👉Local Sourcing Of Products

👉 FB Ads Strategy to Crash CPC

👉 Formula to Minimize account Ban & Never run out of account

👉 Delivery Agent Contact & International shipping companies

👉Financial management

👉 Achieving High Delivery rate

👉other Traffic Source

👉Keep Staff Motivated

This is what you will learn in this training
Note: offer will go down after 8pm on Tuesday . Join Now & be part of this training or pay 2-5X the Current price After this session

Price
Zoom 130k
Physical 150k
Pay your here
Opay
Victor Oporomo

Send Proof of payment to +2347025451589
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by 3RNEST(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
This is serious..where are we going??
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by jogsman01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
NorthernAgender:
Oga I bought long grain rice yesterday 62k at ojota.
62k? You dey whine tribulation?
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz ... aiye e ti baje at young age ... what concerns wealth and you go school ... werey omo ...
omo Agege😂
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
cement nko?

Should we even been discussing about cement that shouldn't Normally have business selling above 2k??

Go chop cement nau
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by ufotunang: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
APC, Buhari, tinubu really deceived and scammed nigerians to acquire power ... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ignorance

If you do price comparison at that time when fuel was sold at 145, you ll discover that the percentage increase is about the same.

For clarity

Old fuel price: 65, sold at 145
Percentage increase = 123%

No be everything be politics

So why did you protest when it was sold at #145, but keeping quiet and supporting this evil government selling it at #630??

Can you see that you're a hypocrite?
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by bejick(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Those that have sense can't develop their region..
Those that have sense believe for 8 years according to the chief miscreant believed that their President was dead and has been replaced by a cloned.
Those that have sensed what everybody to vote for a third class philosophy graduate who was ashamed to submit his Bsc cert to Inec.
Those that have sense can't do without drugs peddling.

Animal...

He have told you guys to go and verify cos no money to pay international lawyers to cover up evil. Talking about drug peddling hahahahahaha we all know the Parblo Ecowas Thiefnubv the Drug lord kingpin. Baba deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.