Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 (32228 Views)

Discos Operating Licenses Expired In October – Reps / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He happened to have been one of the first to have moved on in my opinion. undecided

It's either you're a hypocrite or you don't read news.

Soyinka that's trying to silence opposition voices(obedients) because his tribesman is in power??
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Ayo25: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Is it your failure grin

Because we refused to buy the hype and failure you tried selling to us abi. Oga goan continue to support your own failure and let us support our own failure in peace grin
BossGerald:

You said same about buhari, how did it end?? Stop supporting failures.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by GoodRocks: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

I have normalised quoting him in threads like this...I've promised to make it a full time job whenever I can.

I don quote am tire, the guy hides whenever I quote him.

If that Dude called Seunmsg ever comment on this thread make I no Wetin cause am. His type will play dumb to threads like this....as long as it isn't about Obi and igbos, the guy no send

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:
■ It's either you're a hypocrite or you don't read news. Soyinka that's trying to silence opposition voices(obedients) because his tribesman is in power??
You no know how to read or what? undecided
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:
The both disasters were voted massively by the Yorubas.

Let it be known that the choices made by Yorubas sunk Nigeria to where it is today.
what exactly is your problem? Don't blame Yoruba for this, many of us who voted Peter Obi, where do you put us, before the emergence of Tinubu candidacy, I said it here clearly that both Tinubu and APC are disaster waiting to happen, the truth is Tinubu force himself on Nigerian and it was possible for him because the North are afraid of Igbo man's presidency, if not who is Tinubu, a man that mortgage destiny of Yoruba people, he held almost entire SW Treasury in his pocket. What is the hope of Yorubas with Tinubu? Ok what do you have to say about the likes of Zack Orji, yul edochie, Tony elumelu, Name them who are solidly behind Tinubu, everybody should be blamed for this disaster and it's time to come together and get rid of Tinubu before it destroy us all.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Holaomoakin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by RIDOO: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=crossfm post=126130853]Hehehe.

We all need to endure according to supporters of this present administration. No pain,no gain they say,but when will this pain end.

The work APC is doing is so huge, but eyes can't see it

It's a mirage... Something that you can see but it's not there or something that is there but you can't see.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Addicted2Women: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Garri was 79 naira per cup, 150 for big custard bucket garri when i left Nigeria in 2015.

This is sad, continue to vote for Buhari and Tinibu, the condition of Nigeria doesn’t affect Igbo land in any way
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Godian45(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kkk777:
Nigeria is on the way to promise land.

No going back to Egypt.

By the time Nigeria get to the promise land, the price of things would be far lesser and naira will have more value.
Insecurity will be things of the past.

God bless Nigeria.
dreamer
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Is it your failure grin

Because we refused to buy the hype and failure you tried selling to us abi. Oga goan continue to support your own failure and let us support our own failure in peace grin

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by GmoreG: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
It's obviously a pity
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Ayo25: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Indeed. If you are not ashamed to support your own failure, why should anyone be ashamed to support their own.

Only dunces would believe that your god would be doing anything differently from the situation we have presently in the country.

So your god would have made fuel to sell for 70 naira abi. Dey play grin
BossGerald:

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by geoworldedu: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:

Let it be known that the choices made by Yorubas sunk Nigeria to where it is today.
I doubt if Yoruba was a problem. The problem is corruption. No matter who you vote, Nigeria can never get better, because garden of corruption in Nigeria has now turned into a very thick evil forest. We can't escape it. Mind you, I'm no fan of any politician.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by phemmyfour: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

So why did you protest when it was sold at #145, but keeping quiet and supporting this evil government selling it at #630??

Can you see that you're a hypocrite?
Mumu

People are protesting now but doing it differently so that it won't be hijack the way endsars
was hijacked. NLC and other bodies are embarking on strike this week. No be everybody be partisan
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by phemmyfour: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Trojan8:

Have your income done 123% increment in that period? Or has minimum wage been increased? You are nothing but a big fool
Ode
Comprehension = zero
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by phemmyfour: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
bejick:

Mu.mu na him dey worry you there a big difference when you base you calculation by difference in price and percentage increase. get sence for once. anyways Agbodorian you must do your paid 33k job to make evil look good.
Ignorance, go school, you no gree
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by cassidy1996(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
orikoku:
This country needs serious revolution.
we need serious revolution
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by kernniejay(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:

Let me shock you a little, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe put you and your forefathers into this quagmire, he colluded with Alh Ahmadu Bello and asked for one Nigeria because of his ambition of becoming the first president. He even betrayed Chief Awolowo and made an ally with the Northern politicians. He also opposed the inclusion of the secession clause in the first constitution, go and read a good book on history account of Nigeria. Hold him responsible for your agony.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by bejick(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ignorance, go school, you no gree

My Ist degree in B.eng Mechanical Engineering and my Masters M.eng Process Engineering so na Engineering Maths I dey not o' level maths. In your mind everybody na Cocaine sniffing, Certificate forger, 1st class Olodo demigod that you worship.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by very4tune8: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's expected.

Only few countries in the world if any at all, didn't experienced inflation.

Nigeria wouldn't be an exception.

Besides, even the president acknowledged this in his Nationwide address.

The only reason this is a news to us is because it affects us.

What we should be doing right now is to build for the future because we've already eaten off what we had yesteryears.

Oga we the masses didn't eat anything.

The stupid politicians did. Do not use that word 'we' again. If you ate I didn't.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by snowball11(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:

I stand not to be corrected, that tribe and deceit are inseparable! undecided

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo man. What is the economy value of properties in Apapa compare to Agege? Alaye baje. Poor man living in agege claiming rich man. Apart from Magodo estate, Festac town and Ikeja on the mainland. Apapa is the next available area on the mainland with prospect and viable economy growth. Only fools and never do well like you and other RONUs don't know that. Olodo. Olodo like you supporting Buhari and Emilokan with questionable background. Did Jonathan had issues with his education background? Alaye baje omugo. Old cargo in his 40s. You can't even lace the shoes of my uncles in your age bracket. Well exposed individuals in their 40s, married with kids, owned businesses with properties in Apapa, Bariga and Ojo. They can't even employ you as their driver. I am like a son to them and you're not even in my own league. Where did you bagged your Oluwole degree first? Let's start from there. I will tell you mine and my department including my name. Go and verify and come back with tears. I finished not quite long. I will give you the address of my secondary school at Tolu Complex. Neither you nor all those RONUs can stand me intellectually. If na money my uncles within your age bracket will buy you and your house at Agege. I can't dragged money with you now because I'm still a fresh blood😂 not eleje gbigbona like you. If you doubt me let's meet in a neutral land. You go chop disgrace no be mouth.

E sure me say na Yahoo Yahoo you dey do join your mumu business for Agege. Your secret will still be exposed. Olodo claiming people cannot defend their results while your Bubu and Emilokan don't even have any results. Tell me your Alma mater make we go verify your pass results abi na third class😂
Lolzzzz!
You are incapable of basic info... worthless young man... using different accounts on nairaland to bash ur helpers .. your life is doomed ... where is your papa house for Apapa let's confirm you .. I am very sure na face me I face you your papa dey stay for apapa... you have shown the financial stability of your dad from your comments here ... it's shows you are really suffering... you can keep leing to yourself... you better seek help before you enter depression ... well might be your parent dont send you sha cus the way am seeing you your no gree follow advise from your parent cus you have disgraced them here severally quoting people with different account... aiye e ti ta pau... mehn ! You are a mistake of conception ooo .. you have shown it times without number ... you better talk make we go help you beg your papa... cus you cry here everyday of economy... you type no fit work if them see work ... na government you go dey blame... alaiye baje Omo kekere ara e .. aiye e ti fo bayiii... won ma foju sunkun e ni... aleba afato... onikure ... ojo iwaju oni sunwan... oloriburuku mase afanni ... onishorire... oma ra maiye ni ... oni jero aiye ATI to run... Omo abinpabe... olofo ... if you know you are doing so well with your life let's confirm it ... if you are not olofo , what do you do for a living where is your office or business... let's meet at the center of Lagos ... share complementary cards if you are legit ... let's see if you ain't an online billionaire... Oshodi is not far from Apapa .. a very straight bus let's meet there
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo man. What is the economy value of properties in Apapa compare to Agege? Alaye baje. Poor man living in agege claiming rich man. Apart from Magodo estate, Festac town and Ikeja on the mainland. Apapa is the next available area on the mainland with prospect and viable economy growth. Only fools and never do well like you and other RONUs don't know that. Olodo. Olodo like you supporting Buhari and Emilokan with questionable background. Did Jonathan had issues with his education background? Alaye baje omugo. Old cargo in his 40s. You can't even lace the shoes of my uncles in your age bracket. Well exposed individuals in their 40s, married with kids, owned businesses with properties in Apapa, Bariga and Ojo. They can't even employ you as their driver. I am like a son to them and you're not even in my own league. Where did you bagged your Oluwole degree first? Let's start from there. I will tell you mine and my department including my name. Go and verify and come back with tears. I finished not quite long. I will give you the address of my secondary school at Tolu Complex. Neither you nor all those RONUs can stand me intellectually. If na money my uncles within your age bracket will buy you and your house at Agege. I can't dragged money with you now because I'm still a fresh blood😂 not eleje gbigbona like you. If you doubt me let's meet in a neutral land. You go chop disgrace no be mouth.

E sure me say na Yahoo Yahoo you dey do join your mumu business for Agege. Your secret will still be exposed. Olodo claiming people cannot defend their results while your Bubu and Emilokan don't even have any results. Tell me your Alma mater make we go verify your pass results abi na third class😂
Did you graduate with first class and what course did you study , which school ..
With all you have written up there you are an empty barrel ... if you no dey do scam I can tell you don't have 500k in your account ... na you dey claim you go school na ... I no go ... so no need ask for my certificate but I have employed your elders with first class and strong 2.1 ... oni jare se ... walai oni le ba se ... oloriburuku agege wey your papa can't afford to buy a 10x10 shop ... werey dey make mouth say he get money online.... jobless boy ... yeye graduates ... you are doing well and you are crying everyday on nairaland... eleleya ... always crying over government every now and then ... hunger wan kee werey and still here forming posh ... ebi lon pa Mo no ku.... you better open up and let people find work give...
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by ade4real2016: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Capernum:
E o ti mo n kankan. Tinubu sesebere ni. E je palaba iya.

May ya miserable n filthy generations yet unborn suffer till eternity....
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

You wey your papa never buy land before dey claim yeye levels... lolzzz ... orisirisi on nairaland... kosi danu ... cus all these you are claiming you don't have prove just shut your mouth... you no get prove of all this your noise... if them ask you prove you no get to show ... show go make mouth tire... oloriburuku Omo .. I resemble una Obi supporters eyin oponu gbogbo... oga if you no get prove abeg shutup ... you just shouting like alakada since with multiple accounts on nairaland... that alone says a lot about you.... you are very useless ... you have replied me here with more than three account... son of a yeye billionaire... arindin ... which school your werey go , you are the best we no see you for news ... you are brilliant but used an English that doesn't exist... oponu .. who knows you or your papa ... you brilliant on nairaland looto ... oponu bragging with no prove ... shameless boy... show us prove apoda
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Did you graduate with first class and what course did you study , which school ..
With all you have written up there you are an empty barrel ... if you no dey do scam I can tell you don't have 500k in your account ... na you dey claim you go school na ... I no go ... so no need ask for my certificate but I have employed your elders with first class and strong 2.1 ... oni jare se ... walai oni le ba se ... oloriburuku agege wey your papa can't afford to buy a 10x10 shop ... werey dey make mouth say he get money online.... jobless boy ... yeye graduates ... you are doing well and you are crying everyday on nairaland... eleleya ... always crying over government every now and then ... hunger wan kee werey and still here forming posh ... ebi lon pa Mo no ku.... you better open up and let people find work give...
poor man living in Agege. You be old fool. I live in a better environment than you. Properties in my environment has more economy value than your poor Agege area😂 your kiosk business wey you put for Agege. Poor old cargo you don count 500k with your old hand for your life? Write you no sabi, speak na wash, you employ first-class for your dream😂 everybody na billionaire for nairaland. Shameless old man coming to nairaland to defend useless government. The same nairaland established by a young man not up to your age. You should burry your head in shame. Olodo with his Oluwole English.

Agege, badagry, ajegungle, mushin, ikorodu all these area na poor man place. Ewure😂
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by medolab90(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Things are not nice ,the government should sit up and give the people good governance
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
Mumu

People are protesting now but doing it differently so that it won't be hijack the way endsars
was hijacked. NLC and other bodies are embarking on strike this week. No be everybody be partisan

Same Nlc you people condem here??

Show me people protesting abeg
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Indeed. If you are not ashamed to support your own failure, why should anyone be ashamed to support their own.

Only dunces would believe that your god would be doing anything differently from the situation we have presently in the country.

So your god would have made fuel to sell for 70 naira abi. Dey play grin

Omo

Your IQ your below your feet, very very low
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by emmyN(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Okay naa

Let the shege continue

So as it stands, Nigeria are actually missing Buhari ooh. something I never could have imagined

No we are not, please stop repeating this statement. Buhari is a huge part of the collosal mess we are in at the moment. Jonathan gave him $9 billion in excess crude account and he depleted it to $400k. So no, we are not missing Buhari. Tinubu however is Buhari pro-max.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by phemmyfour: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2023
bejick:

My Ist degree in B.eng Mechanical Engineering and my Masters M.eng Process Engineering so na Engineering Maths I dey not o' level maths. In your mind everybody na Cocaine sniffing, Certificate forger, 1st class Olodo demigod that you worship.
Educated illiterate. Its called Engineering mathematics not Engineering maths. KA Stroud need to wipe you 2 by 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.