Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian (24640 Views)

A Day that Ought to be Great, Happy Independence Day Still / Nigeria At 60: We Are Not Where We Ought To Be - Governor Abubakar Sani Bello / Homosexuality Is A Crime In Nigeria And Ought To Remain So - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Kecimsna029: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Which one me I de proud of
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by OKUCHI11(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
e
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by phemmyfour: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
xynerise:
Why didn't you bold No.4? grin
The hypocrite is not proud to live in the Country he claimed he's proud of

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by joba4luv: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1708411118300155995?t=V4VKTz0_tip4gc-s6RulYA&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

Who ask this lunatic senseless old thief for analysis? A psychiatry man

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by dahmie2013: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thank God for Nigeria 🇳🇬...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by ellizy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

And this too grin
This table you're shaking will break

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by NOwazobia: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omokri is an idiot who survive on attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by 90dbest: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ronu mockery

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Ashawoman82: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
This guy na idiot,e de use us catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Goodoldays(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tomorrow no far again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Ashawoman82: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:
No matter how ur hatred to your leaders, never curse your nation. If you curse or hate your nation, u hate your self

Remember to say a word of prayer to your nation.

God bless Nigeria

Nlfpmod
hmm..this is deep ..but unfortunately, I regret being born in naija.
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by webtutorr: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
This man is talking trash.
Let him get out!!!
You can imagine a country where people are choked to their throat is what this man is opening mouth to talk rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Codes151(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
this man is a fool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
We've tried, more work needs to be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Memphis357(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am very happy and tremendously proud to be a Patriotic Nigerian!

God bless Nigeria my fatherland for ever! All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

Happy Independence Day celebrations to every patriotic Nigerian and lovers of Nigeria. May all our living and departed Heroes and Heroines continue to inspire us. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Amin! Adupe, Na go de, Useni, obulu ma, daalu.
May God bless you and your family too ma.
Na you and the rest of your APC ilks be the real enemies of Nigeria. 🖕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by snipernigga(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Why do you people listen to that homosexual who was special assistant for gay an7s matters

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Mrpojj(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1708411118300155995?t=V4VKTz0_tip4gc-s6RulYA&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Reno dey mumu oh
Life expectancy kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by plaetton: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nonsense from a shameless, jobless , desperate political jobber.

Laughing out .
If these are the things to proud of in Nigeria, then it's easy to see what high and low level political contractors have done to this once promising country.

For every one of those supposed things to be proud of, there are 1000 for each to weep about.

October 1st should be a day of mourning for every Nigerian.

Fools like Reno Omokri blow hot and cold depending on where the next meal is Coming from.
I'm not sure who gives this fool audience and gives him front page.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by jojothaiv(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
xynerise:
Why didn't you bold No.4? grin
😂😂😂😂😂

I guess even the words makes the devil shakes his head and smile.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Corn-fused man!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by themanderon: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Reno is only being grateful to Tinubu government for allowing him return from his self imposed exile. He ran with his tails between his legs during Buhari's tenure and now he is hoping against hope that Tinubu may compensate him with an appointment. Reno would sell Atiku faster than a speeding bullet if he is offered such. A classless fake pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Menclothing: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pray for your Isreal

Nigeria my Isreal

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Alliswell248: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol 😂😂😂 some people sha have very low standarded

While this one dey find appointment

Enemy of Nigeria spotted.....
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Akano5(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
I don't even read the trash he wrote up there, we are hungry -- you're saying we should be proud of being a Nigerian because of some useless reasons best know to you.

mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Alliswell248: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
plaetton:

Nonsense from a shameless, jobless , desperate political jobber.

Laughing out .
If these are the things to proud of in Nigeria, then it's easy to see what high and low level political contractors have done to this once promising country.

For every one of those supposed things to be proud of, there are 1000 for each to weep about.

October 1st should be a day of mourning for every Nigerian.

Fools like Reno Omokri blow hot and cold depending on where the next meal is Coming from.
I'm not sure who gives this fool audience and gives him front page.

List what you have achieved in life apart from making noise online.....

Hateful soul....enemy of Nigeria.....
We really dodged a bullet on February 25th....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Bluffly: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
By force trending. It is better to have few good universities than many useless. It is better to have one 100% working refinery than many useless ones. Largest economy with poverty and extremely below par purchasing power alongside poor infrastructure.

Busy body hope by Reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Pennnywise(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Just dey disgrace himself
#sheleya zaddy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Aroyjunior(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
This man is typing far away from Nigeria I am sure,he has read too much books.
Other countries were stagnant and didnt made achievements.na only naija achieve.
I shake my head.
Rich people don't bother about the average masses talkless of the poor.
Happy birthday were once again.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by plaetton: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

List what you have achieved in life apart from making noise online.....

Hateful soul....enemy of Nigeria.....
We really dodged a bullet on February 25th....
I'm not sure how old you are, little person, but if think that Nigeria has delivered even 10% of the promise of nationhood it had in 1960, then I sincerely hope you do live in Nigeria, proud of the flag.
Nigeria is not a nation, and unfortunately, never have been since perhaps only on the October 1st 1960.
And unfortunately, tribalism and blind bigotry is the main reason it will probably never be a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by LAW2577: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
BUA should finish their refinery, so that they can reduce fuel price and save us from Dan.gote monopoly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Ganduje: PDP Is Only Interested In Edo Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.