Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian (24626 Views)

A Day that Ought to be Great, Happy Independence Day Still / Nigeria At 60: We Are Not Where We Ought To Be - Governor Abubakar Sani Bello / Homosexuality Is A Crime In Nigeria And Ought To Remain So - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by condralbedez: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Small he goat trying every possible means to get Tinubu's attention.
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Pearlpop: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Life in Nigeria is easy and fair

Travel abroad to pay bill and you see why lazy Yamree people turn to prostitution and drugs

*When you pay rent weekly or monthly, you can end up on the street homeless any fvcking time

*When a cab meter starts reading at 3000 naira per kilometer with vat and tolls charged on you

You start walking

Or

Get a bicycle

Your income is taxed 30% by Fed, Local tax and VAT is going to kick your nut sac

Last Last, many want to make money abroad and retire back to Nigeria as paradise lavida loca

Rubbish talk.
Travel abroad you that is not lazy.
They take 30% and you see what its used for.
How much have your looters looted and what have you seen with the vat you pay daily from airtime, to FGN bank surcharge, to every other form of tax you pay??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mr. Reno... These stats are meaningless to an average Nigerian.

I still can't wrap my head around why we keep explaining success to citizens of a nation... Shouldn't they be the ones enjoying these things and testifying about the progress of the nation?!!

Let's quit this image laundering... It's worthless to most Nigerians at this point.
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Enculer2: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:
No matter how ur hatred to your leaders, never curse your nation. If you curse or hate your nation, u hate your self

Remember to say a word of prayer to your nation.

God bless Nigeria

Nlfpmod

Nigeria is not a nation
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
xynerise:
Why didn't you bold No.4? grin

The lie wan choke Op sef...! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
I have never seen anyone as stupid as Reno Omokri the foolish goat.
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by plaetton: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

List what you have achieved in life apart from making noise online.....

Hateful soul....enemy of Nigeria.....
We really dodged a bullet on February 25th....

Name what other nation in the world that produces cheap crude oil , but imports petrol ?
What other oil producing nation that whose fortunes go down when the price of oil , their principal commodity, goes up in price ?

What other nation spends close $30b on a steel plant , and in 40yrs, no single steel rod has been produced?

What other nation has its entire economy RUN on imported generators that RUN on subsided imported fuel ?
What other nation has swaths of local government areas permanently under the control of terrorists and bandits?
Gosh, I can go on and on .

Nigeria is failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by xynerise: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

The lie wan choke Op sef...! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Thomasankara(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
[/color]oga Reno, you talk spoil for that no 4, is a refinery built for aesthetic purpose or to be an object of sight seeing,in the order of a museum?[color=#770077]
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Obakoolex(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
magoo10:
Make Dem pity this man allow am come back,he has been on exile for more than 8years now
justiceforrenoomokri grin grin
Listen to news more, you're not current.

He's been in naija if not more than 2 months ago
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Thomasankara(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
[/color]so u notice am too[color=#770077]
xynerise:
Why didn't you bold No.4? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by prophetfire: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am very happy and tremendously proud to be a Patriotic Nigerian!

God bless Nigeria my fatherland for ever! All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

Happy Independence Day celebrations to every patriotic Nigerian and lovers of Nigeria. May all our living and departed Heroes and Heroines continue to inspire us. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Amin! Adupe, Na go de, Useni, obulu ma, daalu.
May God bless you and your family too ma.
Patriotic Nigerian, please tell Tilumbu your oga to give Reno Omokrikri one appointment so that he can stop disturbing our space.
He can dash him special adviser on arranging newspapers and magazines.
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
This one will soon return to exile .
Tinubu is on his way out
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Etuagievin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Only if a bag of rice was still still selling for less than ₦10K instead of the current ₦38K+. Only if a liter of vegetable oil was still selling for ₦400 instead of the ₦2000 it's selling for now. These were the prices pre-2015 not even 30 years ago or thereabouts.

To really comprehend how bad APC, especially Buhari, has taken us into the ditch, a sachet of water sold for ₦5 (or N50 per bag) for more than 15 years, but when APC came, its price jumped to N10 within months and then N20 (or N250 per bag), which is still its current price. That's 500%!
. Please tell me where you got your rice for 38k let me rush there to buy o
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Angelfrost(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
The hypocrite is not proud to live in the Country he claimed he's proud of

I mean... It can't be a coincidence that most of the people who speak shamelessly like Reno either don't live in Nigeria, can't and won't live in Nigeria, or live sophisticated lives in Nigeria that they are completely out of touch with what the average citizens go through daily.

Any which way, it is insensitive and silly of them to make such pseudo-patriotic statements.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Bluntemperor: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
God bless Reno Omokiri,for building Confidence into our lives and the Youths, and having hope of a Better Tomorrow!
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by nedu666: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Reno is a mumu man

At independence Nigerians were buying new cars, today they are buying second hand cars

At independence Nigerians were buying new clothes today they are buying second hand clothes, socks, bra, pant and boxers

At independence Nigeria was in darkness, 63 years after Nigeria can't provide 24/7 electricity

At independence there was no idea camps, today there are hundreds of idp camp

At independence Nigeria police was not collecting bribe, today police will shoot over 50 naira

At independence graduates has jobs waiting for them, today even PhD holders can't find job

At independence farmers were not abducted, killed on their farms by bandits, today farmers are endangered species

At independence Nigeria leaders were not running abroad for health care, stealing public funds to buy houses abroad, today small headache, London, Paris, Germany
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
This man will say or do anything just to be in the news, he just an educated portable.

You have a single train refinery yet you import fuel, you're happy the life expectancy rate is 55, smh.

Let me just stop here sha.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Gucciswaz: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1708411118300155995?t=V4VKTz0_tip4gc-s6RulYA&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Reno u dy craze ..when be ur own sef today u are against Nigeria tomorrow u re supporting dy same county..oga calm down joor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by 43Ronin: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
themanderon:
Reno is only being grateful to Tinubu government for allowing him return from his self imposed exile. He ran with his tails between his legs during Buhari's tenure and now he is hoping against hope that Tinubu may compensate him with an appointment. Reno would sell Atiku faster than a speeding bullet if he is offered such. A classless fake pastor.
the hypocrite spent only 2 days in nigeria and ran back to his breadwinner abroad. He proud of Nigeria But hes living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by searchlight: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am very happy and tremendously proud to be a Patriotic Nigerian!

God bless Nigeria my fatherland for ever! All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

Happy Independence Day celebrations to every patriotic Nigerian and lovers of Nigeria. May all our living and departed Heroes and Heroines continue to inspire us. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Amin! Adupe, Na go de, Useni, obulu ma, daalu.
May God bless you and your family too ma.
Are the enemies of the zoo losing or the zoo is losing in it entirety?
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by onuman: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Reno Omokri should have included the gain of how APC used lies to send him out of Aso Rock in 2015.
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by obailala(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Besides an utterly useless sense of pride that we aren't being ruled by foreigners, there's absolutely nothing to celebrate about Nigeria's independence. Getting independent when we did was the most useless move Nigeria ever made as a nation. Since 1960 till date, besides some hazy stints of progress, the nation has largely retrogressed into an abyss filled with pain, despair and hopelessness.; cant imagine what Nigeria would have been like if we were still ruled by the Brits.

What's really there to celebrate about our independence when 63 years later, the Nigerian dream is to 'leave Nigeria!'?
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by BrotherInnocent: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
I don't see any sensitive points raised here..
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by onuman: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chimarto:
He is doing notice me maybe small appointment go reach am 😂🤣😂😅 uncle rest small
It's hard to understand why Tinubu has yet to appoint Reno Omokri to his cabinet. Reno is practically looking for government appointment. But Reno is a useless person that cannot defend any politician he chooses to support when things go tough for the politician.
Reno Omokri was useless when serving GEJ as he was there when Lai Mohammed lied him out of Aso Rock.
He abandoned Atiku Abubakar when INEC pronounced Tinubu as president-elect. He could not even give a one minute struggle to defend Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by benqo01(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Am still proud to be a Nigerian Our leaders failed us not Nigeria itself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by CENI: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:

So what you are saying now is that I show Lay curse on my nation cos we have bad leaders?

Am not happy with situation of Nigeria and that wil not make me curse my nation

There are several killing in America heavy flood in New York city yet American keep praying for their country.

So i just take it as if I don't have leader and I will keep wishing my country well and also do my part as a good citizen

When another man's corpse is carried to burial ground, people he's not related to will think they are carrying firewood. Maybe what he mentioned do not bother you because they have not happened to any of your relatives, hence your posture. SAD
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by BabaIbo: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
obembet:
No matter how ur hatred to your leaders, never curse your nation. If you curse or hate your nation, u hate your self

Remember to say a word of prayer to your nation.

God bless Nigeria

Non sense, today when the priest said people should stand up and pray for Nigeria, I just siddon were I I siddon.
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by bejick(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Once upon a time, Reno did this to your favorite. grin

This set of teeth will smell like shi.t
Re: Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian by Dsimmer: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Good one.

Happy independence to us.

The refinery though. That Dangote's refinery hasn't started operating.

We need more refineries too. Both governmental partnership and private ones!

Also only the potential of our economy is being stated. Our forex reserve was looted to the bottom by the previous CBN and his cohorts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! / I Wholeheartedly Support Borders’ Closure — Emir Sanusi / Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.