Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka (31840 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Honestfrend: 4:10am On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Certificate scandal that u created?
CSU has said times without numbers that he graduated from their schoo what's the scandal there?
No nation grows under cronyism and deceit yet u all peddle deceit like it makes a nation grow?
U all peddled how Tinubu is on pampers and can't make a coherent speech, should we still revisit that?

Just like that, they say it and its a crime to see his certificate?

Na wa for u o.

Let me even ask u.. If u graduate with first class will u be hiding ur certificate?
Am asking u personally, will u?
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Broveens42(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2023
I have a feeling tinubu is being battered by the cabals of the last presidency. They probably fed Atiku with intels.
#set up#emilokan

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Realguyman1(m): 5:35am On Oct 02, 2023
walefresh3:
it is only ipob youths bringing shame to Nigeria all because of hate... At the long run tinubu will still be your president...
U guys (Igbo and Yoruba) should stop all this hate u guys are spreading in Nigeria.... Is it someone from the east that took Tinubu case to US?
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by jrusky(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2023
poseidon12:

Tomorrow we can confirm if your criminal hero Tinubu submitted a forged certificate to INEC.

Hahahaha bro that is your president and you can't do anything about it. Ok
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by jrusky(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2023
ocdeut:

You are a fugitive of slavery descendants

Sorry who is this, who let the dg out?

Pls why are you obidient these stupid? Pls define fugitive slavery descendant" what English is this?

Oga I would have answer you but your statement sound stupid and it will look stupid of me responding to a stupid man stupid statement.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by AareGaa: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Memphis357:

And your suffering go continue!!!
You sick dumb f**k of a human being!

Do you think everyone is suffering like you?

I'm living my life to the fullest.

My brother, enjoyment dey Nigeria.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Obi literally begged Wike to rig Rivers for him.
"Keep the state and give me the center" that was Obi's exact words to Wike.
Obi clearly wanted to rig and lacks the capacity to rig all round outside SE.
Tomorrow will come and una eyes go clear.
Someone admitting to commiting a crime is enough for judiciary to oust him, ur functioning judiciary didn't oust him.
Just Google "lies of Obi" u won't fall short of his lies.
For the records, I am not a Yorûba.
I only know Yorûba culture from books and screen.
But I know lgb0 culture and have first hand experience of it severally since I was a teenager till date.
Obi just dèstróyèd SE politically, that should concern u more than Yorûbas own.

U r not yoruba neither are you ibo then where r you from? Bloody shameless lier.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 6:29am On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Zombiedent, that's true.
Zombie na Zombie, we have been saying it for months now.

If there's anyone to be called zombie here it's clearly those supporting APC and. Tifnubu. You guys argue so blindly to things that are glaring. Una swear oath of allegiance with Tinubu?
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Gucciswaz:
even if it was Forged, it's still left for our judiciary to sack him. I bet u our judiciary no get dy balls to try such..

Well you are correct and we all know that our judiciary truly have no balls because he bought them all. However there's gonna be an issue. No international body would want to associate with the man anymore. CNN and BBC never carry the news yet but watch and see. U know he can't buy those ones. He will be left alone to rule his stupid nation. He will not be able to give speech anywhere again. Infact the shame fit kill am before him time. I PITY FOR THE MAN SHA. HE FOR JUST QUIETLY SIT DOWN FOR HIM IKOYI RESIDENT DEY RUN THINGS AS BEFORE

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2023
onuman:

All your bragging is because Tinubu influenced the appointments of loads of the judges of the Upper courts in Nigeria 🇳🇬 today.
Let those his judges rule that Tinubu who committed perjury shall remain president of Nigeria. That's when you people will see that there is a limit to the level of patience and tolerance people have. Nigeria is not Lagos State where Tinubu got away with committing perjury and said that another person signed his documents to INEC. This time, another person should not have signed the documents he submitted to INEC.

You are very correct. But my fear is the stupid judiciary have all been bought and not that alone. The entire governors, the even appointed ministers etc. He has shared money also in the name of palliative. Let's see what will happen sha. But I know the Nigerian court will all be worried now. This is gonna be the real eyes on the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by jrusky(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Jackbaur88:

You're hating Atiku for doing the right thing. That anger go kill you

By the grace of Jah your silliness will kill you and destroy your dead body in the useless grave they will bury it.

Listen and listen good Mr idiot. I'm not apc I'm pdp since 1999 till date but in last Election I voted with pride for Tinubu because:
1. We Sothern pdp told Atiku not to contest he refused

2. We told him Ayu must go if he Atiku want to contest he refused and we parted way with him.

On Tinubu certificate case.
Pls you idiot have you ask youself:

Where was Atiku when that failure called Buhari submitted NEPA certificate?

2. Where was atiku sudden certificate activistism when we all Atikulated in 2019 and fought the case to the court against Buhari as the election winner why can't Atiku filled cerificate case against Buhari? Oh because they are both fulani baa? Your head dey mad, use your brain, Atiku is a bloody fascist bitch.

3. This same Atiku and Tinubu were they not same that backed Buhari on their backs took him everywhere to installed the failure as president in 2015 with NEPA bill against Jonatha a PhD holder,so Atiku did not know Buhari have no certificate then but now know Tinubu certificate need scrutiny ba?

As you said, so it is now Atiku want to do the right thing but that right thing disappeared in his bran during Buhai NEPA bill vs Gej PhD in 2015?

So it is now Atiku want to do the right thing but in 2019 challenged Buhari to supreme court but never mentioned Buharri NEPA bill certificate as ground to disqualify him ba?

Use your brain I'm too intelligent for any idiot politician to put bitterleaf syrup in a bottle and cocked the bottle with a trace of honey to deceive me ok. If Atiku truly a honest man this shit he is doing now he should have done it when it involved his fellow Fulani man. Thanks.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2023
7arrows:

If there's anyone to be called zombie here it's clearly those supporting APC and. Tifnubu. You guys argue so blindly to things that are glaring. Una swear oath of allegiance with Tinubu?
U just described the avèràge Obi supporter, that's why it's so easy to sell a lie to Obi's followers and they will swallow it hook, line and sinker.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2023
7arrows:

U r not yoruba neither are you ibo then where r you from? Bloody shameless lier.
Since Yorûba and lgb0 happens to be the only tribe in Nigèria, I see how knowledgeable u are.
Most of u Obidents are not actually worth wasting time on.
U sense of reasoning are mostly shallow.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Honestfrend:

Just like that, they say it and its a crime to see his certificate?

Na wa for u o.

Let me even ask u.. If u graduate with first class will u be hiding ur certificate?
Am asking u personally, will u?
You haven't seen his certificate?
I thought u all said u have seen his transcript where Tinubu is a female?
Stop following the herd without knowing what they are talking about.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Your prayer ... lolzzzz

There's something greater than just a certificate forge bro. I swear. For tinubu to be running up and down and paying heavily to lawyers does that not show u that he has something up his sleeves. E no get as man go clean yansh u go still see small shit.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Creativity22: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2023
jrusky:
Not just a national embarrassment it is an insult on Nigeria sovereignty taken our internal political rift to US its a shame infact this singular act made me to hate Obi and Atiku more and more.

I regretted being part of Atikulator in 2019 for these 2 bastards I never knew they are these stupid. I remember when Atiku was asked to return to Cameroon we are the one that fought for him but as it is now Atiku will still ends up going back to Cameroon.
Anu ofia!! You should be worried about having a druggie and a certificate forger as president. May internal political rift kill u there. Shameless idiat
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Creativity22: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2023
adioolayi:
Osita has written nonsense!

Person submitted a certificate...

Your principal said it's fake and went to US court...

So, who carry the Nigeria matter go court in the first instance

Why is he then praising Atiku who took the matter to US court and calling Tinubu a defendant in this case the one that embarrass Nigeria.

No be una carry your matter go exposé for US?

Nonsense
Kunle when are you going to have sense and shame ? When? You hate filled disguisting creature
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by jrusky(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Creativity22:

Anu ofia!! You should be worried about having a druggie and a certificate forger as president. May internal political rift kill u there. Shameless idiat

Eeewwooo!!! Who is this onye Izuzu nwa idiala anogboko ewu Gambia anukpama motherfucker?

Ibu onye, who the hell are you? I tutored your dead brain you resulted in name callings may amadioha slit your throat.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by aswani(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2023
ogododo:

If it turns out tomorrow that our President presented a forged certificate to INEC...

For me, the issue is beyond legalism. If and that is a big if, the certificate is forged...

So this Osita person delivers a long write up mainly based on conjecture, why couldn't he wait a day to present it after all the facts are fully revealed and the consequences known if any?
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by spiralwedge(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2023
I pity Igb0 people smh
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by igbosarejews(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Trailer lo ma pa iya e
Nkita Ara racha pu Nnegi Ïkpuu
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Kay25(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Intergrated:
it can't be as smelling as this one own.
Nothing smelling in this bro it's not today that they have been challenging him ni and buhari own self worst pass wetin una do about it nothing
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by YouAreNobody: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:
As usual coming from them.
I scrolled to the end before reading, I saw the name and as usual, we know where it's coming from.

Guy you're incredibly daft
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by YouAreNobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:

I am not even inch closer to being a Yorûba.
This same energy u are using against Yorûbas today was what u were using against Hausa-Fulani since 2015.
We know u by ur fruits.
Whoever countered you was a Hausa-Fulani.

And whoever counters or speaks against the evils of this government is Igbo. Doesn't that mean it's only Igbos who love this country?

You're a disgrace
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Image123(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2023
Benwallt:

Watch as they attack CSU by this time tomorrow. Tinubu is bigger than them all

It's unfortunate. It seems the curse that their minds will not be settled is working, we need to help them and pray for them to be settled. undecided
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Since Yorûba and lgb0 happens to be the only tribe in Nigèria, I see how knowledgeable u are.

U r notoriously known on this platform. U r shameless. Pls don't defending what cannot be defended. You and your tinubu are all fools.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:

This CSU issue how's shown clearly to the world how stupid you guys are INCLUDING YOUR PRESIDENT. If your hands are clean what are you hiding?

Someone said you stole his bag. He insisted that you open the bag, he WRITES all the items in the bag as an evidence that he actually owns it. Now a crowd gathers and says open the bag let's see if this man is correct or accusing you falsely. But u as a bloody thief refused to open the bag and yet you claim it belongs to you. Now the matter is either you stole the bag or you have something that will implicate you the more in that bag. Maybe human head dey inside sef.

Guy WETIN TIBUNU DEY HIDE?
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
7arrows:

This CSU issue how's shown clearly to the world how stupid you guys are INCLUDING YOUR PRESIDENT. If your hands are clean what are you hiding?

Someone said you stole his bag. He insisted that you open the bag, he WRITES all the items in the bag as an evidence that he actually owns it. Now a crowd gathers and says open the bag let's see if this man is correct or accusing you falsely. But u as a bloody thief refused to open the bag and yet you claim it belongs to you. Now the matter is either you stole the bag or you have something that will implicate you the more in that bag. Maybe human head dey inside sef.

Guy WETIN TIBUNU DEY HIDE?
Lame analogy as usual, so the certificate belongs to Atiku?
When u want to make an analogy, think critically not like a palm wine tapper.
Is critical thinking above u folks?

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
7arrows:

U r notoriously known on this platform. U r shameless. Pls don't defending what cannot be defended. You and your tinubu are all fools.
Defending Obi is the most difficult task on earth.
U have to defend how one of the biggest importers wants to transform the country from consumption to production when he is a earning a fortune from consumption.
U have to defend a competent leader who cañ't live in a society he displayed his competence in.
I doñ't care who u are that knows me.
I don't know u.
And I obviously don't care about you.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
YouAreNobody:

And whoever counters or speaks against the evils of this government is Igbo. Doesn't that mean it's only Igbos who love this country?

You're a disgrace
lgb0s love this country so much, that's why they are calling for coup.
That's why the only thing the avèràge lgb0 will do is to abuse the country, peddle drugs and defame the country.
That's how much u all love the country.
All ur supposed speak outs are centred on religîóus and tribal bias.
If u can so much speak out about bad leadership, u won't be having the kind of leaders u have in south east.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fight Erupts At Nigerian Embassy In Washington; US Police Called To Restore Orde / Osinbajo, Aides Worshiped Online At Aso Villa Chapel On Sunday / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.