Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka (31819 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fujiyama: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:
Not just a national embarrassment it is an insult on Nigeria sovereignty taken our internal political rift to US its a shame infact this singular act made me to hate Obi and Atiku more and more.

I regretted being part of Atikulator in 2019 for these 2 bastards I never knew they are these stupid. I remember when Atiku was asked to return to Cameroon we are the one that fought for him but as it is now Atiku will still ends up going back to Cameroon.

^^^
cheesy

Rubbish.

Dead on arrival. (DOA).
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Mitsurugi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:

That statement is a perfect description of yourself.

I didn't read your rubbish
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Benwallt(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
i love the emotions u are using

i am enjoying the pains and agony of jagabandits today grin grin

i cant wait for morow. thankGod is public holiday. more time to show u guys that u have been useless all these years

In your camp crying and wailing is endemic. Fruitless labour and labouring in vain is also endemic. Come tomorrow, you and your brigade of nonentities will continue your unproductive search and how to steal what was never yours and can never be yours. Obaseki is not through with total collapse of your state
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by wrongnumber: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Goldenchyke:
Let's allow the certificates to be released before apportioning blames.

A nice write up from chidoka

No need waiting.

TINUBU FORGED IT.

No school awards certificate twice.

Once you lose it as Tinubu claimed to have lost all his academic records when he went on exile.

If you go back for another certificate, you will only be issued a notification and not another certificate.

CSU has also said They can't authenticate under oath the one Tinubu submitted to INEC

CLEARLY, TINUBU FORGED THE CERTIFICATE.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by InvertedHammer: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
/
What the Tinubu case shows is that irrespective of class or education, many Nigerians are a shameless lot.
A country where thieves are "Honorables" and fraudster/scammers/drug kingpins are "Excellencies", what could go wrong?

/
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Jeftliu: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
ogododo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iUakUtGVbd8HcaCx2ZLx5U4eE3E55DX6CKVdcxZ57abUs8aJqzdxAJx1VLCwXyAsl&id=100044168812693&mibextid=2JQ9oc

This is one of Igbos terrorist member write up the children of hate the tribe that entire world known as criminal enterprises mention the crime these people have not involve world wide they are disgrace to not only nigeria but to the entire black race your hatred will kill all of you one by one as it did in 1967 to 1970 however that Chidochido did not see when CSU publicly confirmed that President Tinubu attended and graduated from their university but because he just wanted to write nonsense to suit their myopic sentiment or playing opposition party he look other way and begin to type NONSENSE
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fujiyama: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
adioolayi:
Osita has written nonsense!

Person submitted a certificate...

Your principal said it's fake and went to US court...

So, who carry the Nigeria matter go court in the first instance

Why is he then praising Atiku who took the matter to US court and calling Tinubu a defendant in this case the one that embarrass Nigeria.

No be una carry your matter go exposé for US?

Nonsense

^^^

grin

OK.

Not long now...
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by gloryman91: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pot calling kettle black.

Shameless thief idiot with all the money you stole in FRSC as the Corps Marshal then, you won't escape EFCC soon.

Ole.

Barawu.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Omobude244: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Benwallt:

In your camp crying and wailing is endemic. Fruitless labour and labouring in vain is also endemic. Come tomorrow, you and your brigade of nonentities will continue your unproductive search and how to steal what was never yours and can never be yours. Obaseki is not through with total collapse of your state
lolz
yes Obaseki is a useless goat no doubt and we dont celebrate or defend rubbish like u guys simply because its our own. Obaseki will be handled in the next election just as we handled oshiomole den
but Obaseki is a way far ahead of governor of ogun dapo abiodun, aketi of ondo, governor of Ekiti and osun grin grin

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fujiyama: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:
Certificate scandal that u created?
CSU has said times without numbers that he graduated from their school, what's the scandal there?
No nation grows under cronyism and deceit yet u all peddle deceit like it makes a nation grow?

^^^
The issue is the certificate submitted to INEC.

That's all.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fujiyama: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
papagiddy:
Nothing will come out of all these....Tinubu is wiser than all these people...infact Atiku and obi should go beg tinubu for wisdom and learn from him...EVERYTHING is just well plan out...TINUBU WILL LAUGH LAST ON ALL THESE PEOPLE..just dey watch!!!

^^^
Ok.

Time will tell.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by sucess001(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Feintline:
It is beyond national. It is an international embarassment .

Respect to judge Nancy. God bless her generations.

This is a judge that may have never been to Nigeria.
This is a judge that may have never had dealings with Nigerians. But she is concerned about justice being served in our nation that she warned tinubu not to try any delay tactics in the name appeal.

Here in our nation, our own judges are concerned and sold out to corrupt themselves, destroy the nation, destroy the land,desecrate the nation, destroy democracy, destroy the constitution and destroy everything. A roll call of criminals in robe. Dead conscience men and women who do not have regard for justice or the consequences on themselves and generations of painting right as wrong and evil as good .

Imagine simon tslimani and his gang at the pept telling Podatti and AA, how dare you bring this and this to us? These were judges ooo! Criminal corruption by judges.

They say 2 heads are better than 1. But here 1 head smashes 5 heads.
Shame to judiciary in our nation. It took a foreigner to discover and unravel who tinubu is, despite the glaring criminality all these years.

You know a small issue we are all overlooking?

That if his certificate was forged, means he ruled Lagos for 8 yrs with a forged certificate.

Gani fawehinmi was challenging the certificate and thugs broke his car. Tinubu was defended in that case by Falana...

It will be the biggest scandal if it is found to be false

3 Likes

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by LyfeJennings(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
igbosarejews:

Ïkpuu gbawa nnegi

Yio ba iyalaya e
Ajokuta ma momi
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
yes Obaseki is a useless goat no doubt and we dont celebrate or defend rubbish like u guys simply because its our own. Obaseki will be handled in the next election just as we handled oshiomole den
but Obaseki is a way far ahead of governor of ogun dapo abiodun, aketi of ondo, governor of Ekiti and osun grin grin

I remembered the time of 4+4 togba, ogbane.

It's evidence that you n your ilks have always built castles in the air. Remove Oshiomhole in Nigeria political equation your state and voice is nothing to write home about.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
The issue is the certificate submitted to INEC.

That's all.
Slowly but surely, goal post is changing from a girl called bola Tinubu that BAT is impersonating.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by GreyLaw(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:
Hmmm…

Make below of the pictures whatever you want.

Comparing a human being to a gang of devils!

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I didn't read your rubbish
I didn't read ur garbage.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by GreyLaw(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:
As usual coming from them.
I scrolled to the end before reading, I saw the name and as usual, we know where it's coming from.

You afw a creemenal at heart. That's why you support evil on this platform. Keep it up!
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
just continue in ur delusion and spreading of propagandas.
u guys should have know now that the propagandas and lies to brought u guys to power 8yrs ago wont work again now, but u guys continue to deceive and fool urselves

abeg happy new month
i leave you in ur world of delusions and self deceit.
sha know nobody take ur lies and propagandas serious again
Whenever u start exposing their saint, they run away.
The peddlers of lies and propaganda thinking they sneak into power through the back door with it and pointing fingers.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
GreyLaw:

You afw a creemenal at heart. That's why you support evil on this platform. Keep it up!
Nobody who supports Obi is supporting righteousness.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fujiyama: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:

Slowly but surely, goal post is changing from a girl called bola Tinubu that BAT is impersonating.

^^^
What you or me or anyone on the internet thinks - is irrelevant.

The issue here (though by no means the only one) that matters is the certificate submitted to INEC. That's what is justiciable.

Tomorrow will clear the air and set us all straight.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Omodua(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:

Certificate scandal that u created?
CSU has said times without numbers that he graduated from their school, what's the scandal there?
No nation grows under cronyism and deceit yet u all peddle deceit like it makes a nation grow?
U all peddled how Tinubu is on pampers and can't make a coherent speech, should we still revisit that?
Why is it difficult to present his certificates to the public for their scrutiny since it is eliciting controversy. Except he is hiding something.

As an individual, I am ready to present my certificates for public scrutiny, if need be. Hiding it gives impression I am hiding something.

Tinubu should do same by allowing public scrutiny. He claims to be President by default. This gives him out as a suspect.

He should allow CSU to release his certificates for Nigerians to see. Needless hiding it.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by ajadematanle: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
I want to see you guys again when the Tinubu’s credentials are release. Same vain and vague energies exhibited by the headless mob of Obidients and serial loser Atiku. If you guys are smart, the court asked CSU to release non privileged details. What does this means is that only credentials agreed with Tinubu should be released. All of you dumb came out shouting as the result will invalidate the mandate given to Tinubu. The sore losers!!!!
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by okorogodwin4(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
By these time tomorrow the CHICAGO University would have opened the Portia's portrait if you read the merchant of Venice you will understand
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fujiyama: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mosba:
Did Tinubu ask Atiku to go international I an attempt to paint president of Nigeria and Nigeria in bad picture?

^^^
cheesy

Nonsense.

Nigeria (the country) is not a party to the suit. The individuals (both plaintiff and defendant) are clearly stated.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by sejere: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please kind hearted people.
I need assistance at this time to be able to provide food for my kids.
Every efforts on this will be appreciated.

Nothing is too small and God will bless you.

Thank you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Memphis357(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
AareGaa:

I understand your bitterness and frustration.

No ibo man has won presidential elections since 1960 because there are no competent men from that region.

Jagaban will be in Aso rock for 8 years.

Ibos go wail tire!
And your suffering go continue!!!
You sick dumb f**k of a human being!
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fearyourcreator: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:

Good I have be waiting for you. People have be telling me about you as online nonetity that I should ignore but I won't ignore idiot like you pls let open the floor I'm free right now let drag it a bit motherfucker.

I'm waiting....
The boy is jobless... just let him waste away his life here and kept on shouting government
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Fujiyama: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
7arrows:
Which ever way it's a win win for Atiku. Cause there are two certificates out there. The only way CSU can save themselves is to release the one that protects them. And if they do it will obviously be different with the one tinubu submitted to inec.

^^^
cheesy

I have made this point known to several "agbadorians" grin but they suddenly claim not to know what I'm talking about - and then they veer off on a tangent. Examples can be seen all over this thread - and other similar threads all over this platform. As Upton Sinclair said: "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it."

Tomorrow will either be a victory for fair play - or a massive let down. Not long now...
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Omobude244: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Benwallt:

I remembered the time of 4+4 togba, ogbane.

It's evidence that you n your ilks have always built castles in the air. Remove Oshiomhole in Nigeria political equation your state and voice is nothing to write home about.
lolz
nobody even gives a Bleep about oshiomole in edo
he is god only in his village grin grin

We Edos have our own mind. nobody speaks for us. we are not useless and cowards like u people.

when we fu-ck up, we own up to it. we dont try to cover it to pleased anybody grin.

bring Obaseki and Oshiomole candidate 2020 again and will vote obaseki without looking back. grin

many of u are ignorant of what really happened in Edo btw 2016 to 2020 but just they put mouth as usual grin
fools
oshiomole told us in 2016 when he was presenting Obaseki then of APC that Ize iyamu then of PDP was the worst candidate ever, that he will milk our resources, that he is a thief and robber. despite everything he told us about ize iyamu, we still voted ize iyamu because we saw obaseki as a puppet and oshiomole trying to make himself a godfather which we detest. but oshiomole rigged obaseki in with federal and state power. we urged ize iyamu to go to court that he has our support, but baba go pass back collect money from obaseki to be forming govt of unity grin that was the day he fu-cked up and buried his political career. its that same person oshiomole now brought to us in 2020 to vote grin. he must be high on Tinubu cocaine den shocked
the only reason he brought the same ize iyamu to challenge Obaseki in 2020 was because he thought he still had the love of the people and the people will still vote him as dey did in 2016. baba nor know say Edo people are not static and mumu like those of u in the SW.
we go threat ur fu-ck up and we go do am to ur face. and once we see u are been oppressed, we go stand and fight along u. oshiomole think say he go fit use federal power and as chairman of APC to oppress obaseki grin
abeg the story long.
go and verify
no politicians in EDO brags or make noise.
go ask oshiomole wetin his eyes see
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by okoroemeka(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
walefresh3:
it is only ipob youths bringing shame to Nigeria all because of hate... At the long run tinubu will still be your president...
did ipob forge certificates?if you have first class in accountancy why fighting hard to hide your result,is it not something to be proud of,if you still naive to believe their is nothing wrong with the certificate then you are a fool,if you must come before equity have clean hands

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by KingRoiz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
No be generalization o, being sincere what APC has done has implicated the whole on Nigeria as a big ass mess.

Machinegun91:
It is Tinubu and APC embarrassment

Stop generalizing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Mall In Ikorodu / Hameed Ali, Senate Face-off: Buhari Intervenes / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.