Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains (366 Views)

Simple But Effective Home Remedy For Hemorrhoids Or Piles / Please What Can Help Ease The Pains Of Breast Cancer....need Advice / PERMANENT Non Medical Method Of Curing MOUTH ODOUR.!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by GreaterFuture(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Abeg don't skip
I know some local herb or readily available local ingredient something will help somewhere somehow,
Hemorrhoids or Pile as many people call it is a serious discomfort right now...

Woke up some days ago and started feeling it, Have never Experience this level of Pile before in my life.
I've had Hemorrhoids when younger in the past (like most people have) on and off, at a time being a part of me for months or over a year at a stretch, but not at such extreme discomfort that I'm almost unable to do many regular day to day things...

PS: I'm not experiencing any Bleeding, just Extreme discomfort, also, it's not Shooting out like that it's still internal hemorrhoids
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by extroveee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
First and foremost stop eating unripe fruits.

Get a basin or bath u can sit in side comfortably,
1. Get salt let say 5table spoon of salt, warn water 4liters pour the water into the basin or bath add the 5table spoon of salt sit inside the solution for 20 minutes morning and evening for a week.

2. Get enough bitter leaves, scent leaves and paw paw leaves add warm water (not too hot) then add lime orange juice and drink two shots twice a day for two weeks... This is to cure internal pile.

3. Get indian herm (igbo) grind it with the seed to pawder, get black native soap, add small hot water, and apply gently to the anus for a week.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by LeoDeKing: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
extroveee:

Get a basin or bath u can sit in side comfortably,
1. Get salt let say 5table spoon of salt, warn water 4liters pour the water into the basin or bath add the 5table spoon of salt sit inside the solution for 20 minutes morning and evening for a week.

2. Get enough bitter leaves, scent leaves and paw paw leaves add warm water (not too hot) then add lime orange juice and drink two shots twice a day for two weeks... This is to cure internal pile.

3. Get indian herm (igbo) grind it with the seed to pawder, get black native soap, add small hot water, and apply gently to the anus for a week.
It depends on the stage of the Hemorrhoid.

If it is already strangulated, all these prescriptions won't do nadda. Only solution at that stage is hemorrhoidoctomy, meaning surgery to get rid of it.

But if it is still internal or at infancy, your suggested solution may help.
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by extroveee(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:

It depends on the stage of the Hemorrhoid.

If it is already strangulated, all these prescriptions won't do nadda. Only solution at that stage is hemorrhoidoctomy, meaning surgery to get rid of it.

But if it is still internal or at infancy, your suggested solution may help.

Don't discouraged him, it has worked for someone who had the external pile, infact her own self comes with severe pains and discomfort.
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by LeoDeKing: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
extroveee:

Don't discouraged him, it has worked for someone who had the external pile, infact her own self comes with severe pains and discomfort.
I'm not discouraging him.

Sitz bath is still practised even if the patient is booked for surgery. So he can go ahead with your prescription.

What I'm saying is that, if the pile is already strangulated, Sitz bath can't cure it, though it is recommended to prevent bacterial infection.
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by extroveee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I'm not discouraging him.

Sitz bath is still practised even if the patient is booked for surgery. So he can go ahead with your prescription.

What I'm saying is that, if the pile is already strangulated, Sitz bath can't cure it, though it is recommended to prevent bacterial infection.

I understand you, let him try, because it has worked for someone who can't sit because of the pile, i believe if he does it in faith it will also work for him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by GreaterFuture(m): 12:57am On Oct 02, 2023
extroveee:

Thanks, I will try and get the things you listed the one I can lay hands on.
But this quoted part I'm very Curious as to how and why?
Trying to see the relation between unripe fruits and Hemorrhoids.
I eat fruits daily tho, for over a month now, but none of them are ever unripe. But pls expantiate if you can
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by obajohn24(m): 2:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Hello,

Sorry about your condition. I think you need to apply a Traditional Chinese Medicine approach in solving this challenge.

Contact me on 08087106722 (call/Whatsapp)
Stay blessed.
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Abeg don't skip
I know some local herb or readily available local ingredient something will help somewhere somehow,
Hemorrhoids or Pile as many people call it is a serious discomfort right now...

Woke up some days ago and started feeling it, Have never Experience this level of Pile before in my life.
I've had Hemorrhoids when younger on and off, at a time being a part of me for months at stretch, but not at such extreme discomfort that I'm almost unable to do many regular day to day things...
There's a way to treat it permanently, what you'll apply to stop the bulging tissue,the pain or bleeding, there's a way to prepare gel for it.... it'll heal, contact me, check my signature
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by extroveee(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Thanks, I will try and get the things you listed the one I can lay hands on.
But this quoted part I'm very Curious as to how and why?
Trying to see the relation between unripe fruits and Hemorrhoids.
I eat fruits daily tho, for over a month now, but none of them are ever ls expantiate if you can

Hemorrhoids in traditional medicine is believed to be caused by consumption of unriped fruits, some of these unriped fruits contains constipating and irritating compounds which can lead to:

bleeding

itching or irritation in the anal area

discomfort, pain, or soreness around the anus

lumps and swelling in the anal region

dilation, or bulging, of a vein, which may or may not be painful.

So taking unripe fruits will worsen the situation since it is believed to be one of the causes of pile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by GreaterFuture(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
extroveee:

Hemorrhoids in traditional medicine is believed to be caused by consumption of unriped fruits, some of these unriped fruits contains constipating and irritating compounds which can lead to:
of hemorrhoids often include:

bleeding

itching or irritation in the anal area

discomfort, pain, or soreness around the anus

lumps and swelling in the anal region

dilation, or bulging, of a vein, which may or may not be painful.

So taking unripe fruits will worsen the situation since it is believed to be one of the causes of pile.
Okayy. Interesting opinion from the traditional Medicine.

I will try and get all you listed, not really accessible in the remote area I'm in right now
Re: I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains by Teetee777: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
For internal hemorrhoid

Take half a teaspoon of Fenugreek seeds. Soak them in water for 4 to 5 hours. Boil the seeds in a cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes. Have the seeds lukewarm. Repeat the process twice a day until the problem persists.

For external hemorrhoids;

Get garlic oil, and take 1 spoon morning and night. Soak cottonwood with garlic oil and apply it to the anus

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Waiter Principles It's Not The Same Course That / Enjoy Squats To The Remix Of Emini Baller By Nigeria's DJ Cuppy / The Best Before And Of To Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.