Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Fear Of Japa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fear Of Japa (433 Views)

With The Current Rate Of Japa, Is Poverty Rate Exaggerated In Nigeria? / Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa / Cost Of Japa To Uk For Family Of 4 Via Study Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Japa by Yemmie24: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
You people that left your country and went to a country you don’t have anyone ,how did you guys do it??
The fear of uncertainty and what to expect and all Dey hook me
Re: Fear Of Japa by advanceDNA: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
U go dey alright
Re: Fear Of Japa by wittywriter: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yemmie24:
You people that left your country and went to a country you don’t have anyone ,how did you guys do it??
Only a toddler or someone that don't have a skill/profession that will be as you have indirectly expressed.

Wittyness.
Re: Fear Of Japa by ednut1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Unless you are passing through libya or Tunisia to europe. What uncertainty are you talking about when people who have gone to different countries have documented in on nairaland and youtube. 🙄
Re: Fear Of Japa by hamouston91(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yemmie24:

Where you afraid of uncertainty when you left you village in Umofia to Lagos?
Don't mind me, I'm just joking. I've only been to the US, I still feel uncertain about life in other countries, especially in Europe. I imagine the UK as a boring place with people saying "exqueues me sore, coin moi dau'er come here la'er?"

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Japa by Yemmie24: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
hamouston91:

Where you afraid of uncertainty when you left you village in Umofia to Lagos?
Don't mind me, I'm just joking. I've only been to the US, I still feel uncertain about life in other countries, especially in Europe. I imagine the UK as a boring place with people saying "exqueues me sore, coin moi dau'er come here la'er?"
Lol I left village knowing I have someone in Lagos I can stay with na
It’s different when I don’t have anyone there
Like where do I even sleep when I land
Who would link me to jobs put me through and stuff
Re: Fear Of Japa by Gerrard59(m): 3:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Yemmie24:

Lol I left village knowing I have someone in Lagos I can stay with na
It’s different when I don’t have anyone there
Like where do I even sleep when I land

In a hotel or apartment organised by the school, if it is a student visa. Some countries sef, their schools no get space to accommodate international students. Arrange your accommodation before you even book a ticket.

Who would link me to jobs put me through and stuff

Fellow work colleagues, school office and the Internet. It is free to use.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Info About Husstling Vietnam / Miss World Contestant, A Critic Of Chinese Religious Policy Barred From Entering / Have You Ever Left Your MONEY On The BUS In Nigeria ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.