Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike (17168 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by garfield1: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:
dialogue first, after that apply the law.

That's what he's doing.up wike
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by slivertongue: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

That's what he's doing.up wike

and what did I say?
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by garfield1: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:

and what did I say?

You implied that he isn't using dialogue.tinubu ministers are working
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by slivertongue: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

You implied that he isn't using dialogue.tinubu ministers are working

hold you peace if you didn't understand my take.
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by garfield1: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:

hold you peace if you didn't understand my take.

Apc is winning nasarawa
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by slivertongue: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Apc is winning nasarawa

this thread is about FCT. winning means the party is yet to win. you should use 'retain' since it is the party that is on sit. it is PDP that should use the word 'winning' because it hopes to be declared the right victor.

Try supporting with understanding.
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by Kakamorufu(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mona sit with them ooo. Cos if una wan use force ehn, Na Wike go tire ooooooooooooo grin
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by SenatePresdo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
illicit:
Invite obidients too

Cos they love herdsmen now

Or else they will cry more than the bereaved

I support Wike on this one.

Pursue those uncircumcised bandits from roaming Abuja with cows.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by wink2015(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8iFYIlvRoBs?si=HCC9isoS8ETPsQSJ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by PriNceNova(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
sulaak:

Nigeria and begging. Instead of asking for a handout join a move that protests against government corruption and greed. 15K a month is a disgrace, but any handout will not solve your problem.

Where can I just the movement, I just hope I don die protesting with empty stomach
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by PriNceNova(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
dayorich:
This is cruel in the least. But are you sure of what you are saying? And how much is your so-called "mediocre salary" that you will be booked for N1,500 for a day's absence?

it's ₦15,000... He books sometimes ₦2000 if u don't call him, I called in sick... That's why he will book me ₦1500. He does everything possible to cut our salary... Some mistakes in the shop during printing, he deducts from salary...
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by PriNceNova(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
sulaak:

Nigeria and begging. Instead of asking for a handout join a move that protests against government corruption and greed. 15K a month is a disgrace, but any handout will not solve your problem.
... May u never be in a position that u need to beg
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by mastermaestro(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Most of the Herdsmen can be seen as care takers. The original owners of the cows are the influentials in the country which include politicians, traditional rulers and bandit kigpins. Having meeting with herdsmen/ caretakers without the owners of the cows in attendance is waste of time

You actually understand the true picture.
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by Charisma01: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
illicit:
Invite obidients too

Cos they love herdsmen now

Or else they will cry more than the bereaved

Don't be stupid. Did he invite okadamen for discussion before seizing and destroying their okada too?
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by sulaak(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
PriNceNova:
... May u never be in a position that u need to beg

I agree and thank God for his grace, but until we take on the elite that have turned Nigerians to beggars nothing will change
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by DestinyNigga: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2023
illicit:

So it's the Igbos that are obidients?

Everybody is Obident in one way or the other 😌😝
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by Tranquill: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2023
article1:
We did not take a firm decision because we have not been able to provide the buses that will be the alternative for the people.
It is within the government’s responsibility to provide the alternative and then ask the motorcycle operators to leave the city centre.
This is so that you don’t ask them to leave, and people will be suffering; no,” he said.

What about the okadas you've seized and destroyed already

Wike did not seize or destroy any okada. They’ve been destroying okada in Abuja almost on a daily basis for at least the past four years. Some of you never even been to Abuja before to know that most of the okada that you are mouthing about are also owned by northerners.
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by PriNceNova(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2023
sulaak:

I agree and thank God for his grace, but until we take on the elite that have turned Nigerians to beggars nothing will change

Havnt u seen outcome of fights, every one hv been losing but on ground and in court...

Please help me if u hv... I slept hungry last night
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by thomasjoe(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:

I wish you recovery from your addiction and loss especially at the tribunal

🥴
Time unfolds and revels.
The joke is on you .
Re: We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike by illicit(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2023
thomasjoe:

Time unfolds and revels.
The joke is on you .

You lost everywhere

Joker

😋

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abia State Is Being Fleeced - Michael Nwabueze / Ortom Donates Items To Agatu Displaced People (Photos) / President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.