Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 (62576 Views)

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Profitsystemx10: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

He his not a clown but a tribalist.

I didn’t ask you for English assistance, I’m only telling him he’s being silly for his statement. Feel free to drop your own comment calling him a tribalist, you both are on your own.

Nairalanders trying to do the most. 🤦‍♂️
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Chidiebere3911(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wow[color=#006600][/color][url][/url] shocked
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
KomonSense:
Ok...

This is a very big lesson to all Awon feminist and slay useless queens with nonsense self entitlement...

It is good to keep and protect your virginity until marriage...

Ladies .... I repeat again... Keep your virginity for your husband.

Virginity attracts special grace and favours from God and from men
Happy Birthday to you
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Luckysbab: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pauliaette:
Pls guys how I can I drop my "write up". As In my own content on NL.

Click on appropriate section on the front page. When you arrive there, you will see the option of "create new topic".

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by treatise: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
nlfpmod:
Ilebaye is the winner of Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023.
Ilebaye Bello grin

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Vijuchoco(f): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
KomonSense:
Ok...

This is a very big lesson to all Awon feminist and slay useless queens with nonsense self entitlement...

Idi sure cheesy
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by mkoabiola: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
What so special about this ilebaye?

D noise jus rented d air bf she emerged
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by berrystunn(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2023
Mjshexy:
Congrats Baye, we said it and we made it happen cheesy

We ? How much did you get from it?
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by yusufmurry: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2023
lonelydora:
Not surprised! sympathy vote worked for Ilebaye.

Cee-C and Mercy Eke shared their fan base.

Congratulations to Ilebaye

This season was predictable

All the winners have been sympathy votes. I knew that she will win. Even the next edition will still be won by sympathy votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Loyalty1: 12:32am On Oct 02, 2023
KomonSense:
Ok...

Lol, did she tell you that she is a virgin?
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by enemyofprogress: 12:45am On Oct 02, 2023
All her boyfriends that dumped her will forever regret the day they walked out on her

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by enemyofprogress: 12:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Loyalty1:

Lol, did she tell you that she is a virgin?
virgin? Says who? Ilebaye wey I don fok tire for my dreams, na him una dey call virgin?
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Teeklef(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2023
As you don collect 120mili nao,don't run away from home like someone oooo🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by klawaaa: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Another millionaire made from Olosho show.
nlfpmod:
Ilebaye is the winner of Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023.
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Sillymoderators: 2:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Profitsystemx10:

I didn’t ask you for English assistance, I’m only telling him he’s being silly for his statement. Feel free to drop your own comment calling him a tribalist, you both are on your own.

I bet you have mental health problems.
This is a public forum if you don't want to be mentioned then get out of here. Meanwhile see a doctor 💊💊.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Adakintroy: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Thank God for tinubu this show no get weight this time.

With tinubu you will get ur priorities straight. No much talking now.

All this one we de beg una to leave this show since. Only you go soon soon ask yourself..wetin this show de teach me sef? Just wait.
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by LegacyB: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2023
Viq2orh:

Politician can really be disgusting in what sense? May you expantiate and what actually necessitate you to tag me?
Quick (sharp sharp)your camp and Dino’s Camp wants to quickly use the win on BBN to clouts chase . Una no Dey shame?
Am not from your state . But I can tell you clearly that as much as Dino is a no no for me , your camp isn’t any better cos that state looks like a state in Benin Republic. I pity kogites, governance is a pipe dream for them.
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Westerhoffe(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2023
jamesversion:

In all things give thanks to God.

1 Thessalonians 5v18.

Even on immoral TV Shows? undecided
Like are you being serious or sarcastic here?
Watching obscene TV Shows and giving thanks to GOD for the obscenity or what?

The Bible is right anyway…

Revelation 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
²¹ Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Wizpa(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2023
FahBuLous:
Pity votes just like laycon.. Them bring mercy and ilebaye one on one on normal circumstances, mercy go bury her..

Dumb Bully! Egbon Adugbo!! undecided
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2023
This one only women are winning nowadays...
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by ozijay: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2023
How is it usless to the winners, the show promoters and the housemates who already made it before returning to the show must u always show the curses placed on u by ur village ppl everywhere?
ThiefnubuBandit:
So this useless show has finally come to an end?
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Kachidubem: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2023
My advice for illabaye , after her media tour , let her start processing America visa to leave this country and start a career and life over there .... 120 million is sufficient enough for a USA visa ....

If she decides to stay back , I'm sorry, that money will vanish into thin air especially in Nigeria entertainment industry where you have to spend heavily.

Today , ask phyna , white money ,even efe... they are nit finding it funny ... nothing is working like that in Nigeria.

Go to America and start your new life there.
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by 6ixT8: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2023
My mind be processing the name as trybaye.
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by 6ixT8: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Kachidubem:
My advice for illabaye , after her media tour , let her start processing America visa to leave this country and start a career and life over there .... 120 million is sufficient enough for a USA visa ....

If she decides to stay back , I'm sorry, that money will vanish into thin air especially in Nigeria entertainment industry where you have to spend heavily.

Today , ask phyna , white money ,even efe... they are nit finding it funny ... nothing is working like that in Nigeria.

That's if the fame hasn't entered her head like crack. Its addictive. That's what give life goings..
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Kachidubem: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2023
6ixT8:

That's if the fame hasn't entered her head like crack. Its addictive. That's what give life goings..
I pray she quickly get sense...phyna of yesterday is damn Broke

Na packaging most of all these BbN past winners dey do now ... nothing really dey again... even fans don abandon most of them.

Laycon quickly use him head, go UK via study route... Miracle too seems to be doing well , thou he's outside Nigeria ... that guy wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Sprints3: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Kachidubem:

na whitemoney funny pass always looking for referral business... I pity the guy sha music no work, the cooking business just dey... Make e dey cruise is maybach, maybach he cannot replace in 5 years time
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Kachidubem: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Sprints3:
na whitemoney funny pass always looking for referral business... I pity the guy sha music no work, the cooking business just dey... Make e dey cruise is maybach, maybach he cannot replace in 5 years time
Fake life ... make I hear say whitemoney get 200 million to buy Mercedes Maybach

This na the fake life we dey talk for this entertainment industry
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by DrMuzungu(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Were you forced to comment? If you had avoided commenting on this thread, it still wouldn't improve your quality of life, and we wouldn't have seen your comment.

You are missing the point here, and it was: Why is this so important (not to me alone, but to everyone)?
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Biglittlelois(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2023
DrMuzungu:

You are missing the point here, and it was: Why is this so important (not to me alone, but to everyone)?

You do not speak for everyone, you were not forced to comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by MTNnews: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2023
You hate the truth by the truth hates you even more. How difficult is it to tell a tribal bigot what he truly is instead you are here dilly dally on those telling you what pathetic bigot the idiot is.

Profitsystemx10:

Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Kakamorufu(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2023
yes!!!!
Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by Sadonyx: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2023
imoh4king:

Them hold you before?

Mu x 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Thin Tall Tony Looks Like Diego Costa" (Photos) / TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.