Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her (1555 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by Uptownerd: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Asked my gen z sister to print notice for price increment for our bread. See wetin I carry my eyes see😂😂

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by jaeyking(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
I actually loved the write-up
And if I was a customer
I won't be annoyed because it's actually true

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by RepoMan007: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
This kwantree is kpolukurumusu.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
I think you should be giving her #5 per bread you sell with the write up

14 Likes

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by oracle009(m): 3:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Chat gpt grin

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by Reminderz: 4:28am On Oct 02, 2023
oracle009:
Chat gpt grin
I doubt... You should be able to recognise AI developed texts from the way the grammar is structured.. it's actually very good but not professional... well, the goal is to sell the products, as long as it sells, who gives a fvck about the English or the way it was said...? nice one.

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by Uptownerd: 5:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:

I doubt... You should be able to recognise AI developed texts from the way the grammar is structured.. it's actually very good but not professional... well, the goal is to sell the products, as long as it sells, who gives a fvck about the English or the way it was said...? nice one.
👌

1 Like

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by tydi(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2023
All GenZ's are unstable human beings.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by HYDEEE: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2023
tydi:
Bold claim.
How old are you?
How many people have you interacted with within this short period of "existence"?
Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by Westerhoffe(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2023
She tried at least… she's honest.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by ecolime(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2023
At times, it is not what we say or write but how we communicate it.

Her write-up depicts empathy.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by finallybusy: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
How old is the account owner?
Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by koladata(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is so true, you can't predict their actions
tydi:
Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by RealEzee(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
;Dshe try guun
Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by MrBroke(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Who be the country?
Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by sirwilson(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
She did well
Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by Sonnobax15(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy
This just brought back sweet memories of myself back then in bakery ..
Re: She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her by zed7: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol, it's polite but unprofessional. The young people these days have no chill. The future is fearful.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? / I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.