Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct (7178 Views)

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / Oyegun Reveals How Oshiomhole Is Killing APC With His “agbero Style” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Acesexcell(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
maxist2020:
Yahaya Bello on the beat, everybody knows the truth, SDP scheduled their campaign and informed DSS and police about just the evening of the said campaign Bello decided to hold one million man match in the same venue which the commissioner and the director of DSS pleaded with him to cancel because they were already notified about SDP campaign and when he finally gave in, instead of outright cancel he decided to send thugs to scatter the SDP campaign which the video evidence is everywhere, it was during this their outing that the said lady who wanted to stab the SDP candidate with bottle was gunned down by the securities attached to SDP candidate.
Even though all this explanation is needless, there is nothing bello can do at this point because his defeat is sure.
I just can't wait for Yahaya Bello to be politically retired come Nov. 11/2023

Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by fabraham(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
It is a known fact that the commissioner of police in Kogi state is working for Yahaya Bello.

Upon all the unrest going on in the state as masterminded by the Governor and reported by concerned citizens, nothing has been done so far to remedy the situation.

Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Entimz: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yeye dey smell....no organization in Naija were dey work
That was a mere example of self defense. Where was the Police when d SDP office was destroyed by tugs?? Where they sleeping when d same Man accused was attacked by tugs

Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Olichoke: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
I'm an Igala man from kogi state. My question is this, when will the police hold Gov. Yaya Bello accountable for the incessant killings of political opponents in the state? We are witnesses on ground. The APC thug came to disrupt the SDP meeting in Koto karfe but met her Waterloo.

Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by LORDKing001: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
yarimo:
The SDP candidate should be arrested immediately
Fake. Disregard that

Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by yussybenayu: 1:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Tyktoker:
The guy led a brutal onslaught against many igala youths and sent them to early grave on the ground that his paymaster will cede the sit to him when his tenure expires, now that the clever lion ended up conning him, he is everywhere shouting IGALA AGENDA! BELLO will show him his clever lion cum future Nigeria's president credentials! If he like let him win it will be overturned. As an igala guy I would have only supported a christian IGALA candidate but since they bullied DR. STEVEN MAKOJI ACHEMA into submitting the first civilian governorship ticket to AUDU, this people are now beginning to copy ABOKI to claim Monopoly of the LUGARD HOUSE! But I'm very sure BELLO will clear their doubts. Very nauseating!
Lier, you are an Ebira man. Igala people are peace loving. They don't sound like this. If he had led tugs against his people for Bello, they won't be giving him the kind of massive support he is getting today. The idea of hailing Yahaya Bello for electoral violence is silly. Try and grow up. We are in the 21st century. Being the governor does not give him the right to unleash violence on the very people he governs. We can't be experimenting democracy 23yrs after. Govnors aren't God.
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Tyktoker: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Too steeped in bigotry that your ability to understand a simple post like mine is heavily clouded. If he is the saint you are labeling him MAKAMA should be in the forefront of his campaign! As igala Muslims except we go the Yoruba way, else the ABOKI Islamic approach you people are trying to introduce in kogi has failed on arrival! I'm very sure you are a disgruntled EBIRA man who doesn't like your brother BELLO, your hatred for him is baseless Bello is a good man hated by your likes that are only after your bellies and not the long-term and overall interest of all kogites. Check on me on aja Chapi street in Idah, complete igala ma!
yussybenayu:
Lier, you are an Ebira man. Igala people are peace loving. They don't sound like this. If he had led tugs against his people for Bello, they won't be giving him the kind of massive support he is getting today. The idea of hailing Yahaya Bello for electoral violence is silly. Try and grow up. We are in the 21st century. Being the governor does not give him the right to unleash violence on the very people he governs. We can't be experimenting democracy 23yrs after. Govnors aren't God.
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Weretuntun: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
countryman13:

I never knew police formations still exist in my state (Kogi ) because they were all dumb and deactivated when Yahaya Bello illegally damaged d road leading to Natasha's village. I wept for NPF because they have been reduced to mere rat by politicians. What goes around comes around
YOU MUST BE DUMB FOR CAMPARING LIFE WITH ROAD, ASSUME THAT IT IS YOU LOVE ONE THAT WAS MURDERED, WOULDN'T YOU REACT,
THEY MUST BE ARESTED
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by countryman13: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Weretuntun:
YOU MUST BE DUMB FOR CAMPARING LIFE WITH ROAD, ASSUME THAT IT IS YOU LOVE ONE THAT WAS MURDERED, WOULDN'T YOU REACT,
THEY MUST BE ARESTED
So bad road hasn't caused death before? U are a joker! Am sure you are just getting out of ICU
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Weretuntun: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
countryman13:

So bad road hasn't caused death before? U are a joker! Am sure you are just getting out of ICU
I AM NOW,CONVINCE THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER,FOR TAKING SIDE WITH A MURDER.
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by countryman13: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Weretuntun:
I AM NOW,CONVINCE THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER,FOR TAKING SIDE WITH A MURDER.
Osssh! Na now a dey see Ur username! No wonder Ur utterances. I hope you get adequate healing soon.
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Weretuntun: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
countryman13:

Osssh! Na now a dey see Ur username! No wonder Ur utterances. I hope you get adequate healing soon.
HAHAH, YOU ARE JUDGING ACCORDING TO MONIKER,SHOW HOW MENTALLY DERANGED YOU ARE, I AM HIGHLY ADVANCED,INTELLIGENT,IQ THAT YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE COMBINED,DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN,MUGU
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by countryman13: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Weretuntun:
HAHAH, YOU ARE JUDGING ACCORDING TO MONIKER,SHOW HOW MENTALLY DERANGED YOU ARE, I AM HIGHLY ADVANCED,INTELLIGENT,IQ THAT YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE COMBINED,DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN,MUGU
Hmmmmmmmm! U are truly an upcoming insane person (weretuntun). I swear not to quote or react to any of your post again until you are healed (change of name). I wish you quick recovery. Pele
Re: Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct by Weretuntun: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
countryman13:

Hmmmmmmmm! U are truly an upcoming insane person (weretuntun). I swear not to quote or react to any of your post again until you are healed (change of name). I wish you quick recovery. Pele
OMG! you such a jobless and miserable individual,
is not your fault,that your mental health has been tampered with,by your environment,that you fail to redeem yourself.
advance yourself village boy.ara oko,

"PDP Is Losing Members" - Bamanga Tukur / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet / Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN