Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive (32032 Views)

Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / 2018 Independence Day Drive Will Feature Cars That Once Ruled Our Nigerian Roads / Bmw E46 Coupe And Sedan Car Club....join Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by naptu2: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2023
Edmund Olotu of the small Bag @pyjama_ceo

Classic club of Nigeria Independence Day drive started out at Eko Hotel…

Take your family for a day out, take pics and have fun 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgV7OmTpSwc?si=k2M98MbPt7Fy8anE

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by naptu2: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Classic Car Club Of Nigeria.

πŸŽοΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Get ready to turn heads and step back in time at the Classic Car Club of Nigeria Independence Day Drive and Show! Join us at the stunning SOL Oniru by BOXMALL on October 1st, 2023. Drive starts @ 10am from SolOnirubyBoxll through the city with various stops ! show from 1pm- 7pm . Don your finest vintage attire, rev up your engines, and you might just drive away with fantastic prizes! πŸ†βœ¨ #ClassicCarNigeria #IndependenceDayDrive #VintageVibes"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxd1lEHtokY/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by naptu2: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Mercedes Benz W140, Mercedes Benz W123, Peugeot 504, Peugeot 404, Citroen 2CV, etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by MrsTwrite(f): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2023
Na people wey don chop belle full, celebrate this independence.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by marlow1962(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2023
No wonder Escobar is not giving a fucc about you or your family, because he knows you will definitely find way to flex hard.
If all these economic meltdown is happening under first year of Escobar takeover and another year of apc hardship, I wonder how it will be the second year? Not to talk of the 3rd. But hey, Nigerians will still love it and they're ready to keep selling their soul and that of their generation yet to come for 2cups of rice and cooking oil. If you don't give them rice, then I bet you they will rob you for it.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by ILoveFaith: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by tydi(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Nigeria is retrogressiing back to stone age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by superlanny(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
This are what they call cars, not all this plastic bodied cars that just one punch will scatter the bumper. As they years go by quality and endurance has been replaced with asthetics. I love me some vintage cars.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by tuoyoojo(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
I had seen a couple of these cars in abuja. I once saw a Peugeot 404 salon car and it got me nostalgic.

There was a time when these cars were the symbol of "I don't hammer", now na classic A.K.A old moto

This life nothing dey inside o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by AntiChristian: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
No be tortoise (ÌjàpÑ) be that?

3 Likes

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by CooldipoMPS: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
sad
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by sleeknaija(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Kemily:
T

T for Thanks 😊
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by eedimo(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Oh
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by ruffhandu: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2023
This is nice. Thought about it, I am impressed it is happening already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by zolajpower: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2023
grin
I'm going to come with mines today . Ijapa 56 model

5 Likes

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by BoldBrainz(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2023
Just fucking nostalgic😊!

2 Likes

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by DMerciful(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2023
All eyes on CSU today and tomorrow!

The arrow that will remove Tinubu is being shot from Chicago!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Siberia01(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2023
sad
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by PriNceNova(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Hvv
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Antiochus(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2023
Hunger no reach these ones

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2023
I just noticed not even a single person sent me a happy independence day messageπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Judolisco(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2023
King of the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Crucialgem(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Life is vanity I am sure some people have done ritual because they want to buy this cars now you can't even collect this cars even they dash you
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by nepapole(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2023
Trust the 504 to be there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by ecolime(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2023
I saw Mercedes V-boot there.

That one sef don turn vintage car? shocked

In just how many years? This life ehn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by PHAYOL81: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2023
Dope
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Bfly: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2023
Na only beneficiary fit celebrate independence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Na people wey don chop belle full, celebrate this independence.
I wan order one married woman knack her toto but her husband is home too due to strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by MrsTwrite(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I wan order one married woman knack her toto but her husband is home too due to strike

🀐

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Dealer Gets Fake Alert, Customer Absconds During Test Drive / Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.