Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,565 members, 7,837,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive (32082 Views)

Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / 2018 Independence Day Drive Will Feature Cars That Once Ruled Our Nigerian Roads / Bmw E46 Coupe And Sedan Car Club....join Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Treasure17(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2023
Classic Benz everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by wittywriter: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2023
What benefit is an independence celebration in a country faced with high level of insecurity?

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by juman(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2023
No car can replace Mercedes benz in my mind.
Traditionally it was the car used by rich people then.

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by jceesquare(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2023
naptu2:
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Mercedes Benz W140, Mercedes Benz W123, Peugeot 504, Peugeot 404, Renault 2CV, etc.
Saw this car on 3rd mainland bridge on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Tulsaguy: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2023
marlow1962:
No wonder Escobar is not giving a fucc about you or your family, because he knows you will definitely find way to flex hard.
If all these economic meltdown is happening under first year of Escobar takeover and another year of apc hardship, I wonder how it will be the second year? Not to talk of the 3rd. But hey, Nigerians will still love it and they're ready to keep selling their soul and that of their generation yet to come for 2cups of rice and cooking oil. If you don't give them rice, then I bet you they will rob you for it.

Nobody send you say make you no enjoy
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by wakaman: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2023
marlow1962:
No wonder Escobar is not giving a fucc about you or your family, because he knows you will definitely find way to flex hard.
If all these economic meltdown is happening under first year of Escobar takeover and another year of apc hardship, I wonder how it will be the second year? Not to talk of the 3rd. But hey, Nigerians will still love it and they're ready to keep selling their soul and that of their generation yet to come for 2cups of rice and cooking oil. If you don't give them rice, then I bet you they will rob you for it.

Na wa o.

Suffer don rob you finish.
Pele or no pele.

Bitterness dey kii person ooo
From your perspective na so you go dey as far as na TINUBU dey there?

Real people have weighed their options and are doing something about it.

For me, i have started another source of income to augment what is.

But for some they keep ranting and blaming the government and the wind etc...

Bleep the government, do something for yourself.
Some people are thriving still.
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by norriswood(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2023
marlow1962:
...I understand u re really pained nd bitter..sorry.....drink water
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by CrownedPhoenix: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2023
I witnessed the one they did last year when they stopped over at same Eko Hotels and I think there are some cars that aren't on Parade this year

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by MrJames007: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Where is beetle

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by ponishah: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2023
DMerciful:
All eyes on CSU today and tomorrow!

The arrow that will remove Tinubu is being shot from Chicago!
...but what if there is nothing there ?
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by remele2(f): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Na people wey don chop belle full, celebrate this independence.

Na for even pple wen remember say na independence day...

2 Likes

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by olabodejinad: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2023
naptu2:
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Mercedes Benz W140, Mercedes Benz W123, Peugeot 504, Peugeot 404, Renault 2CV, etc.

Oga, it is Citroรซn 2cv not Renault

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by highoctane: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Please abandon poverty stricken mentality thinking for a day. It will do you some good.

While these men buy these cars, their mate might be dancing away their wealth in day and night clubs, every night one woman.
Shift Nigeria is not bad to everybody neither can we all be equal.
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Heffalump(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Not really. Perhaps those whose bank accounts are still being oiled by the present government, or deep tribal/religious loyalists who are very happy with the current APC combo arrangement.

For many people that have lost hope in Nigeria, the Independence day was actually a very dull moment. Not a single green-white-green flag hoisted on any private car or home within my territory like in the past many years.
Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by jojothaiv(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2023
tuoyoojo:
I am seen a couple of these cars in abuja. I once saw a Peugeot 404 salon car and it got me nostalgic.

There was a time when these cars were the symbol of "I don't hammer", now na classic A.K.A old moto

This life nothing dey inside o
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by AmazingELixir: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2023
marlow1962:

You are not a Nigerian remember...you're from Biafra Republic, why then are you so concerned about Nigerian affairs....we all know the land of the rising sun have myriad of problems facing her...why not concentrate on those.

Ok let me help you list them incase you're suffering from temporary memory lose;

1. Severe gully erosion.

2. Gross social media miscreancy

3. Ungun known men / Unknown gun men.

4. Massive insecurity

5. Gross substance abuse

6. Epidemic proportion narcotic trafficking.

7. Unimaginable child and minor battery and abuse.

8. Widespread baby factories

9. Global migration nuisance

10. Hell_level hate filled souls

11. Cannibalism

12. Terrorist enclave

13. Territorial grabbing and claiming.

Atleast you can start from these...

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2023
DMerciful:
All eyes on CSU today and tomorrow!

The arrow that will remove Tinubu is being shot from Chicago!

According to wailers from a region.! The shout is no more " we won and we shall prove it"
Even if he is removed, it can't get to your hero principal.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by spencekat(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
I just noticed not even a single person sent me a happy independence day message๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Even on your WhatsApp?
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2023
spencekat:
Even on your WhatsApp?

I swear bro its was only one person unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by DMerciful(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2023
How can Tinubu be spending millions to hide nothing?
ponishah:

...but what if there is nothing there ?

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by spencekat(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I swear bro its was only one person unlike before.
grin
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by ruggedtimi(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Only three very classic cars I see there....well Nigeria is poor in car preservation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Bimpe29: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Na so o

2 Likes

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by naptu2: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2023
MrJames007:
Where is beetle

CrownedPhoenix:
I witnessed the one they did last year when they stopped over at same Eko Hotels and I think there are some cars that aren't on Parade this year

It's obviously not all the cars on parade that were in those pictures and videos. For example, you can see the Volkswagen Beetle, 1950s Cadillac and other cars in this video.

https://twitter.com/Auto_poacher/status/1708551664477589749?t=vCUXsSHtW9cG3SnIZg7MXw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by clockwisereport: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2023
PriNceNova:
Hvv

Fraudster. You are booking space to edit later to your usual scamming posts
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by marlow1962(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2023
AmazingELixir:

You are not a Nigerian remember...you're from Biafra Republic, why then are you so concerned about Nigerian affairs....we all know the land of the rising sun have myriad of problems facing her...why not concentrate on those.

Ok let me help you list them incase you're suffering from temporary memory lose;

1. Severe gully erosion.

2. Gross social media miscreancy

3. Ungun known men / Unknown gun men.

4. Massive insecurity

5. Gross substance abuse

6. Epidemic proportion narcotic trafficking.

7. Unimaginable child and minor battery and abuse.

8. Widespread baby factories

9. Global migration nuisance

10. Hell_level hate filled souls

11. Cannibalism

12. Terrorist enclave

13. Territorial grabbing and claiming.

Atleast you can start from these...
I'm not Igbo, lol you people are pathetic in nature. So anybody that talks about the bad happenings is now Igbo to you? No wonder some people say igbos are nightmares for some other people.
But wait, if you can list this whole thing about igbos, what will you list about your own tribe/people? I would love to hear them, but if you decide to chicken out without mentioning any, then a coward you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by marlow1962(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2023
norriswood:
...I understand u re really pained nd bitter..sorry.....drink water
Nah, why will I be?

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by seguno2: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2023
Bfly:
Na only beneficiary fit celebrate independence

Hmmm na wa oh.
May God help the masses to help liberate themselves from the tyranny and yoke of the oppressive beneficiaries of this shege regime.
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by marlow1962(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Tulsaguy:

Nobody send you say make you no enjoy
That's just the thing.
Nigerians are fuckin hard working, but the economy is making everybody look like foools. Now people work till death, just to enjoy something for 5 minutes, after that "back to hustling".
I can never depend on the paycheck or government, it will surely make you a foool and a slave.
But what is painful is seeing black man recycle the chain โ›“๏ธ holder, just little crumbs and they're okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Dealer Gets Fake Alert, Customer Absconds During Test Drive / Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. / My 2002 Highlander Lost Control Almost Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.