Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive (32039 Views)

Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / 2018 Independence Day Drive Will Feature Cars That Once Ruled Our Nigerian Roads / Bmw E46 Coupe And Sedan Car Club....join Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by seguno2: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2023
jceesquare:

Saw this car on 3rd mainland bridge on Saturday

Please which of the six cars listed did you see
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by HarunaWest(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Na people wey don chop belle full, celebrate this independence.
Funny enough, some people remain patriots. Win or lose, they celebrate Nigeria.
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by seguno2: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Only three very classic cars I see there....well Nigeria is poor in car reservation.

Preservation and maintenance are not on our list of priorities. Sadly.
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by jrusky(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2023
marlow1962:
No wonder Escobar is not giving a fucc about you or your family, because he knows you will definitely find way to flex hard.
If all these economic meltdown is happening under first year of Escobar takeover and another year of apc hardship, I wonder how it will be the second year? Not to talk of the 3rd. But hey, Nigerians will still love it and they're ready to keep selling their soul and that of their generation yet to come for 2cups of rice and cooking oil. If you don't give them rice, then I bet you they will rob you for it.

You go cry taya, no go find job do you hear? Dey dia dey cry ontop nothing you go just kpai for nothing and Nigeria go still move on without you.

Bro if you kpai today Obi nor sabi you neither did know you nor will he even say RIP to you, you gone and that is it.

No go find beta tin to do dey dia dey cry okwa ya?
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by Ofemmanu1: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2023
Kemily:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

Another new moniker, same tactics..

Shameless eediott
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by ruggedtimi(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2023
seguno2:

Preservation and maintenance are not on our list of priorities. Sadly.
preservation..na i wan talk. English no go kill me

1 Like

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by pocom16: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by AmazingELixir: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
marlow1962:

I'm not Igbo, lol you people are pathetic in nature. So anybody that talks about the bad happenings is now Igbo to you? No wonder some people say igbos are nightmares for some other people.
But wait, if you can list this whole thing about igbos, what will you list about your own tribe/people? I would love to hear them, but if you decide to chicken out without mentioning any, then a coward you are.

You're even a bigger coward for denying your potopoto republic cheesy
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by AfonjaPriest: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Kemily:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by jceesquare(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2023
seguno2:

Please which of the six cars listed did you see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive by seguno2: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2023
jceesquare:
xyz

Many thanks for your pictorial feedback.
Stay blessed with your eyes open sir 🤩😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos / Car Dealer Gets Fake Alert, Customer Absconds During Test Drive / Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.