Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru (9521 Views)

Stop This Adamawa Show Of Shame, PDP Govs Tell INEC / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by BoldBrainz(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

I wont. List them here between 2020 and 2023

You no come this thread come discuss. Obviously na fight dey hungry you. I no get that kind strength abeg. Make I use the energy wey remain me take wait for Tinubu certificates.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Drfernandez:

Once more, only foolish people hate truth, and only a foolish person will take an offence for being called what he is. Come on, get out of my site.

I wont descend to your level. I wont have interactions at such level. Not at all. I do not have any reason to throw insults nor to receive it. May your curses cleave to your lineage forever. You initiated it, its your seed that will bear it

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You no come this thread come discuss. Obviously na fight dey hungry you. I no get that kind strength abeg. Make I use the energy wey remain me take wait for Tinubu certificates.

Sebtiments. You go about peddling rumours to keep simpletons like you in perpetual ignorance. Shame on your education. If money were invested in a cocoa farm, it would have been better than what you have turned out to be

4 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2023
jmoore:

SE? Ebonyi is where? Not in SE? You are confused.

Dude, go and check your DNA. You called it 'South Yeast' previously.

Igbo blood is not in you. Even Joe Igbokwe won't call southeast 'south yeast'.
why won’t I call it south yeast ? After all don’t you call me an Abakaliki man Osu, Ohu, Slave and Fulani of Igbo land ?
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

Sebtiments. You go about peddling rumours to keep simpletons like you in perpetual ignorance. Shame on your education. If money were invested in a cocoa farm, it would have been better than what you have turned out to be

Guy shut up. Leave him alone! I’m a typical fully blooded Abakaliki man. Like core Abakaliki region and he’s spitting fire. Boldbrainz identify with our struggles and understand our pains more than you do.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Calling a people Fulani of the South East and calling them primitive is not marginalization ?

Calling them backward and calling them Osu or slave is not marginalization ?

Not building roads and schools and hospitals in Abakaliki province during its stay under East Central Government is not marginalization ?

Abakaliki province was called dust of the nation until the state was created and named salt of the nation.

Dust of the nation was because dust were everywhere due to absolutely no-tarred road.

Guinea worm and cholera plaqued people of that region when they were under Anambra and Enugu states because of your inability to provide them basic infrastructure and you don’t call that marginalization ?

If it was Nigeria doing same to you, you’d scream Biafra or death ! But you do it to Abakaliki people ?

Renaming of Abakaliki street in Awka because it was booming, to another name is not marginalization ?

Igbo dominated markets in Lagos giving turns to Igbo people of other states minus Ebonyi, to rule as President of the market premises, is not marginalization ?

Lolz

Thank Goodness Nigeria is doing to SE people what they constantly keep doing to us.

Our God is not dead. Our oppressors are oppressed and it is a delight.

Ebonyi people are their enemies. People are victims of their mindset.

How relevant is this in the past five years

Not building roads and schools and hospitals in Abakaliki province during its stay under East Central Government is not marginalization ?

How did Anambra and Enugu market men stop men of Ebonyi from renting their own shops as you mentioned here you hypocrite

Igbo dominated markets in Lagos giving turns to Igbo people of other states minus Ebonyi, to rule as President of the market premises, is not marginalization ?

So you mean renaming of street as you claim here is suppression

Renaming of Abakaliki street in Awka because it was booming, to another name is not marginalization ?

Ebonyi mindset is Ebonyi peoples enemy. You see why people have negative narratives aout your kinds. Forst and foremost you do not see good in yourself

As for this issue, you are an hypocrite. Can you provide instances Igbos in other states seggretgated people of Ebonyi state to specific locations

Guinea worm and cholera plaqued people of that region when they were under Anambra and Enugu states because of your inability to provide them basic infrastructure and you don’t call that marginalization ?

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by 22o62021: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Why will our brothers be insulting our newly built international airport? Did we steal their money to build it? Did we insult their Anambra airport or Enugu airport or imo airport when it was built?

The case is between Ebonyi and Anambra

Stop mentioning Enugu biko

Akanu ibiam international Airport is in Enugu

Akanu ibiam is from Ebonyi state.

We are after Igbo unity

4 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

You are a cretin. You commit atrocities against a people. Modern day subjugation, dominance and ridicule and come around to blame them for it. Such gaslighting!

NdiIgbo deserve what ever they get from Nigeria.

You learnt the word cretion. I am sure it is above you. Pkaying the blame game. Please show us the chains other igbos placed on Ebonyi

Dont go and work on yourselves. Work hard and develop yourselves. Be measuirng yourselves woth other people and then their success make you feel like bothing then you begin to heap blames

If as a PA you have this mindset, then it means 60% of the people are less than you which is your ptoblem. Go and work on yourselves and stop blaming people for your state of being

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Abagworo(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Solsix:

Nobody is oppressing any Ebonyi, rather they feel oppress or can you give me instance where other Igbo states have oppressed ebonyians?

Anambra people are the problem of Igboland. Ebonyi has no problem with Imo and Abia till date and nobody knows of any difference till date. In fact when Afikpo division was under Imo and Abia nobody noticed any difference and they produced the first Abia Governor. Anambra State needs to revisit their wrong perception of other Igbos based on artificial boundary created first by Colonial masters and further divided by Nigerian Governments. Every part of Igboland is gifted in one thing or the other.

6 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Guy shut up. Leave him alone! I’m a typical fully blooded Abakaliki man. Like core Abakaliki region and he’s spitting fire. Boldbrainz identify with our struggles and understand our pains more than you do.

Pains. Ebonyi pain is the byproduct of not pursuing education and educational developmebt. Any other pain is brought by jeaolousy. Envy, insecurities amd vain evil competition you have against your contemporaries you cant stand toe to toe against then you turn and twist your jealousy as mistreatments. Envious devils

Na me you want face. I will cut your head.off.wit words

3 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

Ebonyi people are their enemies. People are victims of their mindset.

How relevant is this in the past five years

Ebonyi mindset is Ebonyi peoples enemy. You see why people have negative narratives aout your kinds. Forst and foremost you do not see good in yourself

You are a cretinous numbskull and on God you have a hole in your brain !

You harass a people and call them backward names such as slave, ohu, primitive, fulani of SE, this has an impact on their mindset and then you come back to accuse them of not seeing good in themselves and that that is why people have negative narratives about Ebonyi people.

Thank God you now accept that you marginalise us with negative stereotypes and dearth of infrastructure while we were under your region. But thank God for independence thank God not ? grin

That negative mentality about Abakaliki people will continue with renaming of Chuba Okadigbo airport to Offia Nwali International Airport, Abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by 22o62021: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

They should rename it after their illustrious son
Simon Ekpa.

Truth be told

Okadigbo didn't do anything for Ebonyi people.

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

You are a cretinous numbskull and on God you have a hole in your brain !

You harass a people and call them backward names such as slave, ohu, primitive, fulani of SE, this has an impact on their mindset and then you come back to accuse them of not seeing good in themselves and that that is why people have negative narratives about Ebonyi people.

Thank God you now accept that you marginalise us with negative stereotypes and dearth of infrastructure while we were under your region. But thank God for independence thank God not ? grin

That negative mentality about Abakaliki people will continue with renaming of Chuba Okadigbo airport to Offia Nwali International Airport, Abakaliki.

Its your envy that put you in all of these places. I am not igbo and have never been to any igbo land but hate unrighteousness and when people put a lie under their tongues to say something else. Build yourself up and stop enying the successes of your brother in Nnewi and Aba. It is 2023, not 1553. Use yoursenses, go to school, develop yourselves and create the lives you desire ad stop peddling rumours

5 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

Pains. Ebonyi pain is the byproduct of not pursuing education and educational developmebt. Any other pain is brought by jeaolousy. Envy, insecurities amd vain evil competition you have against your contemporaries you cant stand toe to toe against then you turn and twist your jealousy as mistreatments. Envious devils

Na me you want face. I will cut your head.off.wit words

Keep complaining. Ebonyi has developed and has made significant leaps and bounds which it wouldn’t have made had it been we still were under your cursed East Central Region of Enugu and Anambra states which didn’t benefit us in anyway, education wise, hospital wise or infrastructure wise.

Now we have the best infrastructure in south east, education is coming next.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Keep complaining. Ebonyi has developed and has made significant leaps and bounds which it wouldn’t have made had it been we still were under your cursed East Central Region of Enugu and Anambra states which didn’t benefit us in anyway, education wise, hospital wise or infrastructure wise.

Now we have the best infrastructure in south east, education is coming next.

All states developed because of the dividends of democracy that makes more funds available for development. Not because you were under any such lord before now. What is the current national earnings of the country. Nigeria shared 1.1 trillion last month amongst all states. What eas the figure as of the duration you spoke of. No nation had an entirely sweet past, move pn from your past hurt and delusions of a big enemtly and grow thyself

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

Its your envy that put you in all of these places. I am not igbo and have never been to any igbo land but hate unrighteousness and when people put a lie under their tongues to say something else. Build yourself up and stop enying the successes of your brother in Nnewi and Aba

Anambra men will keep on denying their state just to win an argument when they are on the defensive.

Anuofia.

No other tribe man will waste his time on a thread arguing against Ebonyi people other than people or your kind because Ebonyi people don’t have a historical problem with Non-Igbos.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by 22o62021: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2023
Abagworo:

Anambra people are the problem of Igboland. Ebonyi has no problem with Imo and Abia till date and nobody knows of any difference till date. In fact when Afikpo division was under Imo and Abia nobody noticed any difference and they produced the first Abia Governor. Anambra State needs to revisit their wrong perception of other Igbos based on artificial boundary created first by Colonial masters and further divided by Nigerian Governments. Every part of Igboland is gifted in one thing or the other.

Thank you brother, I took a survey on Anambra girls choice of a man in marriage.

They will all say, Na Anambra man I go marry oo

They are the best, then second option will be Enugu, imo and Abia

They hardly mention Ebonyi people.
Anambra people are too tribalistic to fellow igbos.

They should change their mindsets about other igbos
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Anambra men will keep on denying their state just to win an argument when they are on the defensive.

Anuofia.

No other tribe man will waste his time on a thread arguing against Ebonyi people other than people or your kind because Ebonyi people don’t have a historical problem with Non-Igbos.

I know you cant compete against yhe spirirt of wisdom on me so you would descend to curses. I have never in life crossed onitsha bridge evens Asaba irritates me, so what am i coming to do in the south east. I only spoke the truth to you so you wont raise more generations saying igbo brothers hates them but to teach them to develop themselves, that education is the real legacy and it has its rewards

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2023
Abagworo:

Thank you very much
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2023
22o62021:

Thank you brother, I took a survey on Anambra girls choice of a man in marriage.

They will all say, Na Anambra man I go marry oo

They are the best, then second option will be Enugu, imo and Abia

They hardly mention Ebonyi people.
Anambra people are too tribalistic to fellow igbos.

They should change their mindsets about other igbos

Thank you very much. Another Anambra girl told me tufia she can’t marry Ebonyi man.

So Chuba Okadigbo airport must be renamed. I support the move of Ebonyi government and ex governors direction. Okadigbo never did anything for us as a people or our state.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by BoldBrainz(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

😂😂.

See as this one is boiling on top of Ebonyi people matter. Their state, their airport, their right to decide who to name it after, and you're here frothing in the mouth.

Mtscheew!

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2023
22o62021:

The case is between Ebonyi and Anambra

Stop mentioning Enugu biko

Akanu ibiam international Airport is in Enugu

Akanu ibiam is from Ebonyi state.

We are after Igbo unity

That was how Anambra government also renamed Abakaliki street in Awka into another name just because it started to boom and have serious nightlife activities and becoming famous. This was last year. Is the evidence not there ?
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂😂.

See as this one is boiling on top of Ebonyi people matter. Their state, their airport, their right to decide who to name it after, and you're here frothing in the mouth.

Mtscheew!
dont mind him. Our state, our money, our airport. Yes he’s fighting against it.
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by BoldBrainz(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

I wont descend to your level. I wont have interactions at such level. Not at all. I do not have any reason to throw insults nor to receive it. May your curses cleave to your lineage forever. You initiated it, its your seed that will bear it

You don't throw insults yet you were first to insult me in the course of our exchange😂. Your hypocrisy smells worse than your bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You don't throw insults yet you were first to insult me in the course of our exchange😂. Your hypocrisy smells worse than your bigotry.

Where did i insukt you or anyone first ? Post it and ill leave this thread
Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:
dont mind him. Our state, our money, our airport. Yes he’s fighting against it.

What money. What resources does Ebonyi command productively on a massuve scale that would make me envy it. List it. Btw how much ooerations move in and out of your airport, list them and kets see the productivity of the state

Ive tikd you im bot your mate. Ill give you a blaj eye and bruised nose

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Wujio: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Thank you very much. Another Anambra girl told me tufia she can’t marry Ebonyi man.

So Chuba Okadigbo airport must be renamed. I support the move of Ebonyi government and ex governors direction. Okadigbo never did anything for us as a people or our state.

Compete against other igbo men na. Are other igbo men stopping Ebonyi men from comoeting for girls. Loser grin

2 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Malroux: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Thank you very much my brother for saying the truth.
May God bless you.
May God bless Cross River State.
May God bless Ebonyi State.
This insecure man is thanking a Cross Riverian that kills his people because of land. We all know the jist. You can continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by Ebubu: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

What money. What resources does Ebonyi command productively on a massuve scale that would make me envy it. List it. Btw how much ooerations move in and out of your airport, list them and kets see the productivity of the state

Ive tikd you im bot your mate. Ill give you a blaj eye and bruised nose

Anuofia. If you’re not concerned about Ebonyi state why wasting your time on this thread?

You must be related to Okadigbo to be this pained.

Ebony state Government will not rescind in its decision. Get used to it. I suggest you move on.

1 Like

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by nedu666: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Calling a people Fulani of the South East and calling them primitive is not marginalization ?

Calling them backward and calling them Osu or slave is not marginalization ?

Abakaliki province was called dust of the nation until the state was created and named salt of the nation.

Dust of the nation was because dust were everywhere due to absolutely no-tarred road.

If it was Nigeria doing same to you, you’d scream Biafra or death ! But you do it to Abakaliki people ?

Lolz

Thank Goodness Nigeria is doing to SE people what they constantly keep doing to us.

Our God is not dead. Our oppressors are oppressed and it is a delight.

Yoruba man pretending to be lgbo from ebonyi. Dis nairaland sef

4 Likes

Re: Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru by BoldBrainz(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Wujio:

Where did i insukt you or anyone first ? Post it and ill leave this thread

"That my tuition should have best been utilised setting up a cocoa farm cause my education was a waste" is you commending me with nice words abi..😂?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano / Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election / Ezugwu: Ugwuanyi Working Hard To Change Face Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.